Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 24. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
April 28, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
Possible! But will not happen Smiley but you know what is happened in gdax? Put a order in $30 in such exchanges having stop order.

That is more likely:

Activity: 195
Merit: 41
April 28, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
Extremely unlikely that ETH will ever go back to $30 unless the entire network was compromised in some way. If you want to buy in you need to set a realistic buy-in price or you will be stuck waiting forever. Even during the recent dips ETH has never gone below $200.
The entire network is compromised as with the DAO scheme last year? Embarrassed
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

With regulation and the imminent decrease of supply there is only one way for eth to go and that is up. If you badly need to make money perhaps invest in other potential platform coins. It might be a long wait for Ethereum to reach $30
They did mention it on the news recently it will be viewed as a non-security along with ripple a couple of days ago. Sad
I dont think it will ever come that low, even after turning to POS, ETH will have a good value mainly because of all the tokens present on its platform.
If the Asiks for the Ether are launched, millions of farms at the GPU will become unprofitable.
This can affect the price.
But I do not think that whales will let this coin fall to zero.
Agreed with you in this point. When casper is activated then it will turn to prove of stake and all those mining will cause a panic sell. Undecided

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 28, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
I dont think it will ever come that low, even after turning to POS, ETH will have a good value mainly because of all the tokens present on its platform.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
April 28, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
If the Asiks for the Ether are launched, millions of farms at the GPU will become unprofitable.
This can affect the price.
But I do not think that whales will let this coin fall to zero.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
April 28, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
Extremely unlikely that ETH will ever go back to $30 unless the entire network was compromised in some way. If you want to buy in you need to set a realistic buy-in price or you will be stuck waiting forever. Even during the recent dips ETH has never gone below $200.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

With regulation and the imminent decrease of supply there is only one way for eth to go and that is up. If you badly need to make money perhaps invest in other potential platform coins. It might be a long wait for Ethereum to reach $30
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 28, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
i would like to know,what is the reason and why you set your target that low ?
from my opinion right now it's totally impossible for ETH to goes down that low if nothing happens with it.
it will goes that lower if something major happens with it.for example,the network is dying or broken or hacking or something like that.
but right now we hear nothing from them and everything is good,so i assume you won't reach your target ever because it's out of track.
on the other hand,when you're waiting it patiently the price is going up like hell.
in the end you will lose those opportunity to get a profit from those movement.

i think you should start a new 'reasonable' target for your ETH

I, once saw it goes down around $50 dollars way back then and I regret I didn't buy some of it, that time. I guess, you're right.  Maybe it is impossible now to reach that as my target is extremely low. How silly am I to think that history repeats itself. LoI, I may just accept the fact that the price of it now is  around $650 so I should seriously  increase my target price for me to at least invest a few of them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
In my opinion that impossible, because in down trend popular crypto price usually only possible going down maximum 80%, more over ETH has strong fundamental and big community who support it. That target price too low and not possible, you have to learn more technical analysis to predict support area of ETH. And now price of ETH just started up trend and wil to go to $ 1300 again, even possible will surpass that price.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
I agree with DaMut, I think it is totally impossible even if ethereum network would be hacked or broke down.
These large drops possible with ICO or other altcoins, but not top3 coins...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 28, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
i would like to know,what is the reason and why you set your target that low ?
from my opinion right now it's totally impossible for ETH to goes down that low if nothing happens with it.
it will goes that lower if something major happens with it.for example,the network is dying or broken or hacking or something like that.
but right now we hear nothing from them and everything is good,so i assume you won't reach your target ever because it's out of track.
on the other hand,when you're waiting it patiently the price is going up like hell.
in the end you will lose those opportunity to get a profit from those movement.

i think you should start a new 'reasonable' target for your ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 28, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: