Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethash DAG epoch RX470/480/570/580 FIX !! - page 20. (Read 151478 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
People: Is it possible that the DAG eppoch caused my rig Rx470 rig a 10% reduction on its effective hashrate even if the reported hashrate is still the same?
Activity: 41
"Hi all.
This situation is probably just another reward for people using zombifying software from many-times-caught-red-handed spy giant Microsoft, this time direct financial reward.
It is sad.
Awaiting fix for linux impatiently."
to quote Captain Obvious
Activity: 124
Eth DAG increased today..

for those who installed this driver, did you see any movement / decrease from your hashrate?... Undecided

Been running this driver for last 4 days.  Works like a charm.

1- At time of driver change,  had an extra 7% average boost on hashing speed.   Didn't have any change in power consumption like some are claiming (tested at the wall).

2- I'm almost entirely working with RX580 and some 570.  So I can't claim it works well for the 4xx series.

3- Last DAG epoch did NOT change anything on hashing speed.

Overall I'm really glad this fix has been provided here. 7% gain is huge not to mention it would have been worst on each epoch.  Unless a new official AMD driver is released and provide another increase in overall MH, I will probably stay with those for a while.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah40/jbodz83/Untitled_zpsjzhp4jwz.jpg

Tried to to my first rig.. mixed 570 and 580 AMD Cards.. looks like robinhood is correct at this point.. still observing my hashrate & effective rate at ethermine. Embarrassed
Activity: 9
Thank you SO much for this!!!
From the latest DAG 164.5 - 177!
Activity: 306
Merit: 2
Does this work on Windows 7 x64?

Cheers
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I cant, not with latest trixx, not with AB beta 16.
You are using iGPU, right? Where did you get AB Beta 16? From what I know newest AB 4.4.0 is BETA 12. Also did you unlock voltage control in AB?

On their board. Latest is AB16. Yes i did unlock, but no change, power usage is 200w more than using old drivers and undervolt options with AB.

for those who installed this driver, did you see any movement / decrease from your hashrate?... Undecided

Been running this driver for last 4 days.  Works like a charm.

1- At time of driver change,  had an extra 7% average boost on hashing speed.   Didn't have any change in power consumption like some are claiming (tested at the wall).

2- I'm almost entirely working with RX580 and some 570.  So I can't claim it works well for the 4xx series.

Overall I'm really glad this fix has been provided here. 7% gain is huge not to mention it would have been worst on each epoch.  Unless a new official AMD driver is released and provide another increase in overall MH, I will probably stay with those for a while.

Great to know that things went all well.. will share my result tonight.  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 1

Been running this driver for last 4 days.  Works like a charm.

1- At time of driver change,  had an extra 7% average boost on hashing speed.   Didn't have any change in power consumption like some are claiming (tested at the wall).

2- I'm almost entirely working with RX580 and some 570.  So I can't claim it works well for the 4xx series.

Overall I'm really glad this fix has been provided here. 7% gain is huge not to mention it would have been worst on each epoch.  Unless a new official AMD driver is released and provide another increase in overall MH, I will probably stay with those for a while.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
You are using iGPU, right? Where did you get AB Beta 16? From what I know newest AB 4.4.0 is BETA 12. Also did you unlock voltage control in AB?

I'm not a miner, just a poster here, a friend is a miner and he said no.

AMD is really pissing on you trolls hehe, dag is increasing every few days and they still did not release any fix. I wonder if they will ever do hehe

Sorry sir, im not trolling here (if you are pointing at me Tongue) i just want to confirm if anyone from this thread experienced decrease of hashrate after the new DAG increase.

if your friend said NO. cool! Smiley will try this to my dummy rig tonight before updating all of my GPU.

AMD might provide the fix the same week or day of RX Vega release.. "Maybe"
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

I'm not a miner, just a poster here, a friend is a miner and he said no.

AMD is really pissing on you trolls hehe, dag is increasing every few days and they still did not release any fix. I wonder if they will ever do hehe

Hi another time....please any ideas about my question?

How i can change the voltage etc for each card ? At moment is teaking all cards the same voltage values which I write in the claymore config :(0
You can change voltages in bios or in some utility. For RX 4xx cards use WattTool, for RX 5xx WattTool is not working very well so use AB or Trixx, you can undervolt even with Claymore.

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Works Fine, Thanks.
160 to 175 mh by the Fix Driver.

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

How i can change the voltage etc for each card ? At moment is teaking all cards the same voltage values which I write in the claymore config :(0
You can change voltages in bios or in some utility. For RX 4xx cards use WattTool, for RX 5xx WattTool is not working very well so use AB or Trixx, you can undervolt even with Claymore.
Activity: 163

Activity: 112

There's definitely something wrong with your setup. You should be getting about 24 at stock. EDIT: or maybe 22 since they are 4gb

I really do not think so, I have 6 Asus Rog Rx 470 4G hynix, 1 Gygabyte Rx 470 4Gb gaming 1 hynix, and 2 XFX Rx 470 4Gb samsung dual BIOS.
Except for the XFX (Which seemed to be already overclocked), all of them hits 20 at stock, I tried claymore 9.5, 9.7 and windows and linux.
Overclocked all cards gets 24,5 in windows (linux stays 20)

This is what a 470 can do.

http://imgur.com/a/8ajS4

You can say there's nothing wrong when you achieve this.

Can you share your mod? My HIS rx470 (Hynix) can only reach 21 MH/s (stock), 22.x (modded) & 23.x (DAG fix). Thank you.

Mine are Sapphire with Samsung. They key is custom memory straps. There's a thread here about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-ram-timings-for-gpus-with-gddr5-download-links-updated-1758267
Once you give that a read you should be able to do it yourself.

Also I found that -asm 2 helps a lot with the 470's
Activity: 7
I've been getting constant system had crashes since starting to use this driver. Not saying its the driver but it started after I installed this driver, anyone else having issues after updating to this driver?
Can someone with more knowledge do a complete scan of this to be 100% sure this is virus free?

You must be trolling right? nothing in life is 100% safe, you take risks either roads you take. Anyway, you should thank the unknown guy who shared this driver cause nothing yet from AMD and maybe will never be.

WOW, you are full of shit. First you was trolling other not to joing mining while you are mining?

Also you said that this DAG issue will never fix, and now when there is unofficial fix, you are spreading lies that AMD wont make official drivers with DAG fix?

Why? You have some mental issue, or only small dick?
Activity: 3

There's definitely something wrong with your setup. You should be getting about 24 at stock. EDIT: or maybe 22 since they are 4gb

I really do not think so, I have 6 Asus Rog Rx 470 4G hynix, 1 Gygabyte Rx 470 4Gb gaming 1 hynix, and 2 XFX Rx 470 4Gb samsung dual BIOS.
Except for the XFX (Which seemed to be already overclocked), all of them hits 20 at stock, I tried claymore 9.5, 9.7 and windows and linux.
Overclocked all cards gets 24,5 in windows (linux stays 20)

This is what a 470 can do.

http://imgur.com/a/8ajS4

You can say there's nothing wrong when you achieve this.

Can you share your mod? My HIS rx470 (Hynix) can only reach 21 MH/s (stock), 22.x (modded) & 23.x (DAG fix). Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: