Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !? - page 6. (Read 3104 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
There's a lot of better dex than etherdelta so you should use other exchange. I stopped using etherdelta once it stopped working last year when the ethereum network is congested. After that there's forkdelta which is basically etherdelta with more responsive ui but right now I don't use it anymore. I prefer cryptobridge or idex for dex, idex especially is good for erc 20 token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
yup etherdelta is not safe anymore. after the news broke that etherdelta has been hacked and attacked, many withdrew their assets. just stay away from etherdelta.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
I dont know... This post was written a 8 months ago, we are still using with my mates, and it is okay, maybe this was just some fake news coming out, so the people were doubting in EtherDelta then.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
yes you are right it seems etherdelta is not very safe anymore better you use idex which is currently their platfrom formed from ico and it is definitely very good and good development.

there is idex and forkdeltha I'm aware of. With upcoming atomic swaps technology, I'm pretty sure we won't face the same struggles with decentralized exchanges again
Activity: 451
July 09, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Today ether delta updated interface and it looks far better than it used to be. But I still trust more to forkdelta and idex and i am waiting for other competetive ddex exchanges like local coin swap and oax
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
etherdelta has changed leaders in the winter, probably so already trust this exchanger is not necessary, a lot of negative reviews heard about it. But he tried to work on it,and the money is not lost.
Activity: 420
July 09, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
yes you are right it seems etherdelta is not very safe anymore better you use idex which is currently their platfrom formed from ico and it is definitely very good and good development.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
Lately etherdelta has become a shadow of it self. Personally I won't perform any form of transaction with such a platform anymore. There are more exchanges to make use of.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
EtherDelta has not been very safe. I lost 115eth in EtherDelta. The exchange is worthless. As a trader, I do not recommend trading on this website.
Activity: 434
July 09, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
I still have some funds in etherdelta but whenever I remember how shitty it is now, I just let my funds there and made an effort to transfer it. People are using IDEX so I also shifted there. It's not very amazing but still decent and not that bad.
Merit: 114
July 09, 2018, 03:05:50 AM
Barely used decentralized exchange. There have been a lot of problems with the EtherDelta website recently, and even a lot of people are planning to call the police, I don't know what happened, it seems that the EtherDelta platform has ceased to be developed. Hope you are out from this
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
July 09, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
I think why some people say etherdelta is not safe to use, its because they are not use metamask as secondary security Myetherwallet to trade a coins using exchange site like etherdelta.

Do not import your wallet in the exchange site, be wise.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 01:53:03 AM
Etherdelta has many bug and problem, one of the problem is in their security many people said it is not safe for transaction. Do not trade in etherdelta before solving the problem. Try to choose other exchange transactions as far as possible.
Activity: 89
July 09, 2018, 01:42:31 AM
There are many exchange sites in the crypto money market. some sites primarily set prices. this place is etherdelta. a very useful site. but the security problem is a serious problem
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
Much has already been said about EtherDelta, but it's still a very profitable place to buy from bounty hunters or from early investors tokens, which in the near future will become very, very popular.
Activity: 63
July 06, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
One of the most important elements of the digital money world is trading sites. etherdelta members have suffered from the worry and security problems. I think it is possible to prevent thieves from advancing technology
Activity: 239
July 06, 2018, 02:34:48 AM
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
I always considered EtherDelta as one of the cheapest and worst afterall, even not traded there a single time, but anyway it is bad to hear any types of bad news in the time of this market.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
Now EtherDelta plans major website update, they've already hired an experienced programmer for the job. I want to believe that at the same time will transfer to more stable servers and improve the security system
Activity: 644
July 05, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Yes, there is generally yet buy a token that will be forever,really very strange exchange,basically, for every DROSS,and everything is constantly hanging,recommend possible her not to use it,and use the normal exchange where there are prospects,and there is always time to buy at the price shown
July 05, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
I have long ceased to use this exchange. Now I'm trading on the Idex exchange. On this exchange, everything works more stable and faster.
Yes, Idex is not the choice for my trade. Idex will benefit more from the value of the token being dropped by the bounty.
However, compared to ED and FD, it is still better and more improved for traders. In fact, FD is no different than the "black market" with the price scary from other traders.  Roll Eyes
My choice is Binance, Okex. I like and have more peace of mind with the higher security options from these exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: