Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !? - page 7. (Read 3104 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
I have long ceased to use this exchange. Now I'm trading on the Idex exchange. On this exchange, everything works more stable and faster.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
I don't used it a lot, but had some experience with this exchange. Didn't really liked it, but it had a huge number of tokens. Especially good for Pump and Dump ones.
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

yes, I've also heard bad news about etherdelta, many of whom have failed withdraw and their assets stuck to etherdelta.
and etherdelta many coins of junk coins that are useless and of no value.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
I still trade on Etherdelta and so far this exchange still safe , my problem only too long loading when log in to my account. Other option for decentralized exchange is Idex.market .
Activity: 68
July 05, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
until now I have not felt any problem in etheredelta but etherdelta is not my favorite market exchange. etherdelta becomes the last solution when this market volume is highest among other market. so far i can say etherdelta is still safe.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
There are already alternative decentralized trading platform that you can use. ForkDelta and IDEX are the choice you can have in Ethereum token. I also suggest that you use Metamask for second layer security to avoid phishing and hacking.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I have not used etherdelta for a long time as a trade. there are many complaints for now and it is very influential in the trade that I do. I think the ethdelta must make new innovations and make every effort to make traders believe again.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
July 04, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
I used to use it a lot a while ago. but not so much lately any more. i'm sure it has changed a bit and now more trustworthy than before.
Activity: 63
July 04, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
Eventually it have a humor about eyherDelta it’s not safe anymore to use of the investors but for me just be wise to now if they are or not to avoid being one of them victim if ever its is true about the humors that spread out and just be careful in terms of money.
Activity: 25
July 03, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
ED is safe now,they fixed the issues last time,install metamask in google chrome extension.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
July 03, 2018, 08:36:16 AM
Now there are a few alternative exchanges. I think more alternatives will emerge. This will benefit all of us in the face of reduced fees and increased quality of services.

yes, there are a lot of alternatives.
Take a look at decentralized exchanges, that were developed on the bitshares. There are dozens....
But all have big problems with liquidity ...
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
Now there are a few alternative exchanges. I think more alternatives will emerge. This will benefit all of us in the face of reduced fees and increased quality of services.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
I started using forkdelta. I liked the exchange, and there are not any brakes. I use Metamask, and I think it's safe.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
The EtherDelta has a lot of problems, and I question the security issue. Every day is experiencing a new problem. I am worried about my internal tokens that I have problems at least once a month. Better for a while until all the problems are eliminated, use another exchange. For example, IDEX
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
etherdelta dev's have shares updates of the etherdelta they said that the exchanger was back online and the trading was resume we just have to increase of patience about etherdelta and its team to have their problems solve
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 09:23:08 AM
One thing about the wallets where you store your coins is that they are only as safe as you store your private data that are involved with the account. Most of the times, when people lose their coins in their wallet it is because they did not properly secure their sensitive information like their private keys and people got a hold of it
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
July 02, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

there are many options for crypto trading, I think the current etherdelta does not show a good change after a few cases, especially when the high officials of ethdelta break into two parts. I guess I prefer to exchange other like hitbtc and binance

1. Exchanges that you mentioned are centralized
2. On Etherdelta, you can sell tokens that will never (or will not soon) be on other exchanges. For example, tokens from airdrop & bounty
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
It is said that etherdelta is still safe at the moment. But there were differences within the team. They are now in the process of solving it. Do not trade in etherdelta before solving the problem. Try to choose other exchange transactions as far as possible.
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
calmly, yesterday etherdelta was having trouble with the server causing all pending transactions and there was a little annoyance due to some factors but, now etherdelta is safe and we can again to do transaction in it if you want to sell or buy tokens through etherdelta.
Activity: 158
June 30, 2018, 08:35:43 AM
I use this exchange almost every day, there are no problems. News about hacking was a fake or just a bad joke.
Pages:
Jump to: