Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !? - page 10. (Read 3104 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
It's not safe anymore, if it's true that there's no token exchange better than etherdelta? Or there is a hunter who does not have to enter with a key from the wallet
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The best thing you can do is to use Metamask. If you are using Myetherwallet, you can import it to Metamask to avoid compromising your private key. You can also use ForkDelta platform and IDEX as an alternative platform for Ethereum tokens. Make sure that you don't import you main wallet. Create a new wallet that can only be use for trading purposes.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
There is no perfect program in the world, so it can only be constantly updated to guard against hacker attacks. But it has proved its security at the moment.
Activity: 24
I used folkdelta the other day, loaded it on the same browser i had loaded Etherdelta and i didn't even have to re enter my private key so as to load my account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Eventually it have a humor about eyherDelta it’s not safe anymore to use of the investors but for me just be wise to now if they are or not to avoid being one of them victim if ever its is true about the humors that spread out and just be careful in terms of money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
ETHERDELTA gently say, the exchange is not for everyone) One must be attentive, and I recommend connecting via metamasc, since your private key will be safe
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The best thing you can do is to use Metamask. If you are using Myetherwallet, you can import it to Metamask to avoid compromising your private key. You can also use ForkDelta platform and IDEX as an alternative platform for Ethereum tokens. Make sure that you don't import you main wallet. Create a new wallet that can only be use for trading purposes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I don't use etherdelta anymore because of the network congestion back then caused etherdelta to be unusable, so i use forkdelta instead, it is a better version of etherdelta because it is not laggy to use. Etherdelta should be safe though because you are trading directly from your wallet so there's only interaction between your wallet and the smart contract.
Activity: 35
Most of these so-called decentralized are essentially scams. Why else do they insist they control your private keys?  You can find all sorts of complaints about hacks and lost money on Etherdelta, IDEX and the many other similar exchanges.  Stick to Bittrex, Binance and other reliable exchanges that don't lose your orders and money (but still don't keep your money on them!).
Activity: 21
it's always been a dump
people lost a lot of money by entering wrong orders, IDEX is a much better stock market Cheesy
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
Why not try idex, I experienced their service and really satisfying, some are saying that this is the killer of etherdelta.
Activity: 26
Lately, there have been a lot of negative reviews about EtherDelta, if someone does not know then Delta has a fork that works much better than Delta, because they did it for it, I can not say the exact address, but there was this address on github
Activity: 88
I hope that etherdelta can be strengthened again because etherdelta is the best token exchange place. Hopefully etherdelta can learn from mistakes.
We must also continue to support etherdelta, as it has provided a token exchange place. Thanks etherdelta
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Yes EtherDelta's smart contracts are exactly the same as they've always been - it's just site and administrators itself that are weird. Just switch to ForkDelta cuz they have a good interface and api and they use EtherDelta's contracts. Rest assured that those contracts are working on the blockchain and r immutable. Your funds are safe
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
In fact, I haven't traded with ED for a long time, because it has two most obvious disadvantages, high commission, slow trading and very bad trading experience! FD's trading system is similar to ED's, but the speed is much better than the latter. Recommend to try FD platform transaction!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I'm not sure but you can use forkdelta as an alternative exchange similarly to etherdelta. On forkdelta they say it has a new management that willing to to protect and fight against hackers also. Let's see their team if how they can deal with some hackers but hopefully they can prevent hacking activities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Actually there is a issue about its performance given to their investors. I think we should be careful enough
because we can be victim in the past experienced of previous investors. We should be alarm and be polite in all aspects so this thing can be avoided and will not happen again in all investors in cryptocurreny.
Activity: 84
I think it is always better to scan your personal devices regularly for virus or malware, and it is not advisable for anyone to keep huge amount of ERC 20 tokens or etheruem on EtherDelta, the best way to store your ERC 20 tokens and ethereum safely would still be a wallet that you are in control of the private key.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I have not used etherdelta for a long time.
For me, IDEX is better now, especially user interface.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Good time of day.No exchange is a safe place to store coins or tokens.So is this public exchange.Need after the sale from display and not to worry and the keys stored in another place in the safe .Then you can dyshat on calmer!
Pages:
Jump to: