Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !? - page 8. (Read 3104 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 08:33:18 AM
I'm now using Ether delta since long time, you should use fork delta , Ether Delta has been changed to fork delta.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
According to my opinion there is only one worst thing about ether delta i.e its response time and rest all the things of ether delta is great and most of the altcoins are available to trade here so there is not any alternative exchange we have.
Activity: 137
June 30, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
IDEX is a much better alternative, you just have to wait for it to be listed there. Whereas EtherDelta is immediate as long as you know the contract address.

EtherDelta has always been very buggy and laggy. I'm not surprised it gets compromised every second day or so. Make sure you use Metamask and never give out your private keys. And dont transfer to Etherdelta because you see high buy orders, sometimes the orders in the order book are already completed and ED hasn't updated them yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

The hack in December just led to Etherdelta being obsolete, it's not used anymore. Some alternatives are Forkdelta(which is actually a fork of Etherdelta) and IDEX. I, myself like IDEX more as Forkdelta doesn't have more volume of the tokens as compared to IDEX.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Yes EtherDelta's smart contracts are exactly the same as they've always been. Just switch to ForkDelta because they have a good interface and api and they use EtherDelta's contracts. Rest assured that those contracts are working on the blockchain and r immutable. Your funds are safe
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
June 30, 2018, 06:37:10 AM
Good time of day.No exchange is a safe place to store coins or tokens.So is this public exchange.Need after the sale from display and not to worry and the keys stored in another place in the safe .Then you can dyshat on calmer!

Really. Simply put, each person should take care of their own safety, it will be the most reliable solution. After all, no one is interested in the safety of your money, as you yourself.
Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 06:33:32 AM
I do not see any problems with EtherDelta security, but I always prefer to use centralized classic exchanges, which is more convenient for me. Using Etherdelta is expensive and transactions take a long time but overall, etherdelta isnt looking bad
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
EtherDelta has already returned to work without problems, but we must learn the lesson, we must be cautious, another interesting factor is the request for exchanges to the developers of tokens, because it has many token that only works with EtherDelta. With this problem, it stops negotiations.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 30, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
yes etherdelta is not safe, since emerging forkdelta i have left etherdelta and use forkdelta until now
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
Good time of day.No exchange is a safe place to store coins or tokens.So is this public exchange.Need after the sale from display and not to worry and the keys stored in another place in the safe .Then you can dyshat on calmer!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

there are many options for crypto trading, I think the current etherdelta does not show a good change after a few cases, especially when the high officials of ethdelta break into two parts. I guess I prefer to exchange other like hitbtc and binance
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
EtherDelta is not safe at all. I traded in EtherDelta and lost my private key. I lost 115eth. The hacker who stole my eth was a hacker who frequently stole other people's crypto from EtherDelta.

Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
After the etherdelta ICO, i think the team leave the exchange. They dont make any improvement and exchange not work well.
I see forkdelta more than them but they not reach etherdeltas volume yet.
Activity: 72
June 29, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
I think it is always better to scan your personal devices regularly for virus or malware, and it is not advisable for anyone to keep huge amount of ERC 20 tokens or etheruem on EtherDelta, the best way to store your ERC 20 tokens and ethereum safely would still be a wallet that you are in control of the private key.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 28, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
I don't feel safe trading on Etherdelta. Etherdelta is now started working again in the new name of forkdelta. Though EtherDelta is a good Exchanger for short term trading but I think it is not safe for long term holder. The etherdelta alternatives so far that I know is Forkdelta, Aurora Idex.
There are so many issues using etherdelta this is why I am not using this exchange. Yes it is not safe if you are into hold and keeping your coins in the etherdelta exchange better think about it. So many issues too slow to confirm transactions and hacking issues.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I think etherdelta does become unsafe. too many missing tokens and also too often disturbed by etherdelta thieves. to my knowledge it may have to be even better for security.
Now if devs want to bring back old and legit users then surely they need to do some hard work with security because still many complaints coming about missing coins and some other issues now IDEX is also doing good job even they are also going again and again under maintenance which is not good but now they are taking confidence of members
Activity: 34
June 28, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
I don't think it's a new thing for an exchange to get hacked. This is something that happens frequently most of the time , and it's upon the ethd Delta team to come up with a lasting solution to their problems. I also think that from this experience, ETHdelta can come back stronger and safer
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
I think etherdelta does become unsafe. too many missing tokens and also too often disturbed by etherdelta thieves. to my knowledge it may have to be even better for security.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
I don't feel safe trading on Etherdelta. Etherdelta is now started working again in the new name of forkdelta. Though EtherDelta is a good Exchanger for short term trading but I think it is not safe for long term holder. The etherdelta alternatives so far that I know is Forkdelta, Aurora Idex.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 09:17:54 PM
There has been too many issues involving Etherdelta since months ago.
It was getting worse everyday. I have to abandon it in the end, and see no reason to use it again.
I believe that IDEX is a much better choice, although it goes through maintenance a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: