Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 12. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:38:00 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

No. I will used their site for my own purposes as some of my tokens can only be traded on Etherdelta.

Even if it will become worth it in the future, I will not regret. I just minimized the risks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 02, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Well, i might or might not. It really depends on the reason for the token sale. If it is for earning funds to make their security better, then that would be a worth it investment. But if it is for other reasons which are obviously poor efforts to fatten up their pockets, i dont think I'll be investing. Never heard ablut this though, im gonna check it out first. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
seems to me all this time I still use trade site coinmarket because this site is more easily and understand to me if in token sales using etherdelta I am still less understand and most likely most of the sales tokens are still using manual with coinmarket because etherdelta still require improvements in security in the trade so that more people got interested with the etherdelta ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 02, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

may be they are running the token sale to improve the security of the exchange... plus it is never safe to keep your tokens or ethereum on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 02, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
I don't trust it since the last phishing hack and won't touch ED now  with a barge pole. ED was apparently sold off and it could have been sold off to scammers, this is what I read somewhere and I changed all my wallets that were associated with ED and transferred all my tokens out. I won't be using it ever again I don't think, not unless I invest in hardware wallets like trezor and nano s.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 02, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
i think alot of people will buy token from them and its likely the token sales will be successful because they have alot of people who trade using their platform but etherdelta need to face the security issue and deal with it. truely this is major challenge of any trading platform but they can improve on it and provide improve security in order to stop future occurence.
Activity: 840
Merit: 107
January 02, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
etherdelta have many negative review after hacked
investor got confused, many people not trust ED anymore cause not secure
lets see next  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
I use EtherDelta, but think that the better value is in 0x project.  It has several exchanges based on this tech, and as I understand it - they will create one large pool that can be drawn from by the relayers.  Ultimately, I think 0x has more potential and does the same thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
January 02, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
No, i haven't read the whitepaper thoroughly but from skimming through it, the purpose of the token is for buyback program which i don't need and i prefer to put my money somewhere else after the hack which happened last week, i always thought dex can't be hacked.
Activity: 168
January 02, 2018, 02:54:15 AM
I mostly see negative reviews .... I want to invest but confused.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 02, 2018, 02:49:54 AM
Buy Etherdelta token is great chance to be rich. They already have live exchange with thousand users, million dollar in trading, hundred assets. I think they need sale token because they need update their system for faster system, more secure...
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
January 02, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
Meh, with the recent hacks and everything I'm less likely to use their exchange anymore. I'm just glad I was using Metamask so I felt safer when the attack happened. Plus, what good is their token? Seems like cheap way to raise money for security upgrades, with no real investment for us, instead of just asking for donations. Heck, I might actually go give them some just because I want to help out a little bit, but it would have been nice for them to be honest.
Activity: 336
January 02, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
I'm not going to buy their tokens. Because I think that the market is a lot more promising projects. And this way, I think just a collection of money from investors
Activity: 658
January 01, 2018, 10:53:20 PM
Which is the point of owing their tokens? I mean, the advantaage? Will they share the fees? Is it explained how?

I don't think its profitable to own those tokens they had because it happened that their site was been hacked, and yet there's no exact explanations why it happened. More of the trust has been lost for the site devs, and lots of traders has lost their ether funds while on goin hack was present those days of attack. However they might be liable and responsible for the refund of those token wasted, but still they have no proper announcements and now their advertising a token sale which I think unfair for those affected with the hacking attacks; possible reputations of etherdelta declined a lot.
Activity: 386
January 01, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
Some people don't believe on it. for me i buy but i will know first about the project if that is worth it to hold. But there is one thing i notice. The hard cup was too high, i hope they will reach that.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
No way I am not believing this people anymore . They not even reached to the customer for their loss now it’s big time to move towards Idex and oax platform . I am not believing this people anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 01, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
already heard that, but i'm not too interest to invest to this ICO...
they should prefer to increase security and optimize UI for this site than make an ICO...
 Undecided

Hardcap looks too high for me, not sure they will reach it....
just want to say " good luck "...
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 09:17:15 PM
I heard yesterday about etherdelta token sale. I think is good for upgrade their security and I hope their ugly UI can be more better.
but I'm not too interested to invest, maybe just little.
after hacker attack and now announcement token sale.. meh  Undecided
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:03:30 PM
May be they are desperate for cash to exit or may be they want to invest in the site /assets to make them more secure and easy to use
But,I will not the tokens,instead I may prefer buying BNB or similar tokens
Activity: 420
January 01, 2018, 08:57:20 PM
I didn't know that they're running an ICO, thanks.
Tooka quick look, hard cap seemed too high to me.
Pages:
Jump to: