Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 5. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 11, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
I don't think that EtherDelta will have success with their tokens. Read thier new terms for listing new tokens and you'll understand that most of good projects will choose to pay another exchange. And all other small coins won't have enough money to be listed. ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money. So if you want to invest your money in a trading platform - BNB and KCS are the best for the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
After the hack and with how slow this exchange is i'm not touching it ever!

I'm not gonna invest in their tokens. But I'm still using EtherDelta. I'm not holding any tokens on there though. Doing my thing and getting out immediately  Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
I think that should be more focused on yesterday's problem about the security of exchange from myself I was not interested to buy it
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
After the hack and with how slow this exchange is i'm not touching it ever!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
If I am not going to buy because his Ministry etherdelta for now less satisfying deposit tokens there is very slow and sometimes failed, but maybe if the token already enter the market I will try to buy some
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 11, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
Sure I will invest. because they will implement a better security to tackle the challenges they had before in the past. More i am investing to make money. I will invest and alot of people will surely invest too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
Yes, I go for etherdelta token sale as approx all ERC20 tokens are sell at their exchange and it is a good deal as investment for long term horizon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:55:28 PM
I'll invest, its a good platform even with its recent troubles.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
It is a good buy for long term as etherdelta is number one exchange to sell Ethereum based ERC20 tokens and exchange get transaction fee from all trades so very low chances of a loss in this crowdsale.

It is running project and they are generating income. Interesting that they need more for some mobile version and more.
Activity: 980
January 11, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
It is a good buy for long term as etherdelta is number one exchange to sell Ethereum based ERC20 tokens and exchange get transaction fee from all trades so very low chances of a loss in this crowdsale.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
I still think about it, and probably I won't buy it because thay had some security problems not so far ago. It will be cash grab for them because of a lot of newbies. I hope they will invest this money to the security improvment.
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 12:41:53 PM
If they would have announced the crowdsale before the hack, I might have taken interest in it, however announcing it within weeks of their HACK is not really a good idea. Personally, I would prefer to stay away from an exchange running a crowdsale which recently got hacked. And I believe a lot many potential investors must be having a similar kind of mindset.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
January 11, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
why run ICO after following such hacking Etherdelta?
This is something which surprised me most. ICO immediately after hack(which happened after they've changed ceo) and it looks like not many are interested in ED ICO. Only 6% raised and 2 days until ICO ends. Not to mention that it is very difficult for me to trust etherdelta with my money after all this. I'll skip.
Activity: 280
January 11, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
Well, I'm not interesting to Buy EtherDelta Token on their Tokensale. I mean where is their responsibilty for Exchanger. Do not develop any security propose for their website, turn over to sell token. What happen with them??
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 11, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
Im definitely not buying in the tokensale of Etherdelta. I dont see the point in conducting a tokensale right after their exchange got hacked. This shattered my trust in the website and I switched my trading back to centralized exchanges for the time being. I hope that they will focus on the security risks rather than attempt to raise funds in a rush because they realize that people are abandonning their exchange.

Yes, the timing for a token sale couldn't be worse. Moreover, they are also planning to change their business model. If ED has been the "flea market of tokens" until now, which has been the reason of its success, now they plan to force new coins to buy their token if they want to get listed - if I understood it well. This would be a disaster for ED.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
January 11, 2018, 12:10:38 AM
well i'm glad to see that cryptocommunity hasn't eaten this crap from new etherdelta's team. obviously i don't know numbers of private sell, but they've raised only 6% on public one by now. and there are only 3 days left.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2018, 06:17:46 PM
why run ICO after following such hacking Etherdelta?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
January 10, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I didn't trust the current ICO running, this is probably a scam/hacked. I don't want to lose my money from those scammer. Even etherdelta doing good in ethereum tokens exchange.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
Im definitely not buying in the tokensale of Etherdelta. I dont see the point in conducting a tokensale right after their exchange got hacked. This shattered my trust in the website and I switched my trading back to centralized exchanges for the time being. I hope that they will focus on the security risks rather than attempt to raise funds in a rush because they realize that people are abandonning their exchange.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 10, 2018, 11:24:47 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I can say NO. Etherdelta is too risky. They lack of communication. although they have a good product, I will never buy it. I joined their telegram group for several days. Just want to make sure, what they offer. But unfortunately, all member of that group only complaining about their (Etherdelta) site.
Pages:
Jump to: