Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 6. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 10, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
etherdelta is one of good local exchange but i think the problem before that they were hacked and now that some deposits of token are having troubles. this will give big impact to the token sale of them of how can they be assure if the token will be safe and good if the etherdelta site is having so much trouble!I just hope they fix the problem first before having the ICO!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
if that happens it will be very good and really surprise the market. because etherdelta as a good market will have great interest and high sales. we can expect it
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
There is so much FUD that the token could actually go crazy because ppl stay away from it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 10, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
I always liked ED for bargain shopping. The hack of their DNS server finally triggered for me to use the nano ledger. The cap is too high after recent events and with upcoming competition. Cobinhood will start listing tokens in a couple of days and one of their declared targets is to list all ERC 20 sooner or later. Looking at exchanges I feel this is a better option. Also there is coinmetro coming up soon and their whitepaper really makes a good read. So I do not feel like investing in ED right now.

I have tried to use the Nano Ledger with ED but didn't succeed. You are sure that this is a safe method also if ED gets hacked?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
how much are you willing to bet the token sale will be successful despite the hack? everyone saw the kucoin sale and want a part of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 09, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
I always liked ED for bargain shopping. The hack of their DNS server finally triggered for me to use the nano ledger. The cap is too high after recent events and with upcoming competition. Cobinhood will start listing tokens in a couple of days and one of their declared targets is to list all ERC 20 sooner or later. Looking at exchanges I feel this is a better option. Also there is coinmetro coming up soon and their whitepaper really makes a good read. So I do not feel like investing in ED right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
I liked working on this exchange of crypto coins. I have nothing against it and I do not think that they are scammers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 08, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
Etherdelta is now messing up things, having announced that in future new coins which want to be listed have first to buy a consistent amount of their tokens. It could mean RIP for Etherdelta IMHO.

yes, it's the worst change they could make in my opinion too. the best thing about etherdelta was listing of every useless token. it was crypto flea market with lot of issues but with own charm.

I like the definition of Crypto Flea Market - maybe someone should make an Exchange with this name and it would rock! Etherdelta didn't understand that THIS was their unique charme, which this change they may compromise their success for real.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
January 08, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Etherdelta Token sale? Really? I will not buy it because recently they have issuess with their security. Many people have lost their money there. And will many people will join the token sale? who knows.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
On ED ico i am not going to gamble $1 on it. And what do ed want to raise this fund for is it for ed tx fee.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
Maybe they running ICO to more development the exchange of etherdelta or to added new featured. This exchange so far good for me even any hacking a few days ago but all my fund still safe there. To support this exchange probably i will buy the token during token sale to support their development and hopefully this exchange will be more good in service so that many new trader come to the their platform.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
I am not investing in the token sale from etherdelta. It´s not worth for me to buy some but etherdelta is not a small exchange so it can be good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 08, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
I am a regular trader at Etherdelta and the only reason I go there is that the new coins will be listed first there and nothing else. Their UI as well as service is too low to handle and I personally would not go for the token sale.
Activity: 102
January 08, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I think there is nothing wrong in buying etherdelta tokens. I also think that it is true that some of it may be stolen, still there is no guarantee that all of it are stolen. Besides, we are not involve in the act of stealing and if we wish to purchase something from a website that sells that it is not illegal at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
Obviously they want to increase the demand to the Etherdelta tokens with their new listing policy.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
Easily Exchange your ERC20 token from etherdelta.They update their site Exchange your token only 11 gas fee & withdraw low gas fee.I will buy etherdelta token &  moved to myether wallet.So buy your own risk.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours .
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
I would not buy a coin from developers who are constantly successfully attacked by hackers. It's one thing to quickly sell your coins on their stock exchange and quite another to invest in them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 05, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
they probabliy invest in security. heard about the token sale too but main thing seems they want raise money. not whats bnb for binance.
At least they have done well to have been able to put up a decentralized platform over the years and have been able to prove themselves to have the ability to deliver if they have the funds to do so and also get better by enhancing the platform. It is a good way to really raise money and I do not see anything bad in that. A lot of platform have done that and are still doing it, Etherdelta even makes it worthwhile since it is a platform that has been in existence.
Activity: 246
January 05, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Ether Delta have to improve their security to avoid hackers and for the safety of investor's token. There are some people wants to stole tokens. I will only buy the sale token in Ether Delta if I assured that it is already safe.
Pages:
Jump to: