Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 7. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Hmm this is interesting, ED running a fund sale after a security breach. Not sure how this will turn out, but i hope it goes well for them.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 05, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
yes, etherdelta have a crowdsale
maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

they are hacked repeatedly every year.
this stock market only uses useless coins. it is not a big stock market. volumes are low and constantly giving problems, no need to buy that coin Wink
In my opinion it is not worth to invest on their ICO, they can't even secure their platform and now they run an ICO rather than secure the platform so those who use it is in safe trade.

This security flaws (hacked incident) before they set an ICO has a great setbacks on thier project on my opinion. Etherdelta is a unqiue exchange but I am too cautious also before investing in ther ICO's. I will wait before it came out to exchanges and being get listed.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
January 05, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Yes, you have some point here and that is also my concern about the etherdelta trading site. My ether wallet account was hacked on that site before because they don't have any security or any confirmation on email when one user importing their account. There are many users complaining regarding the stolen tokens. It is good to ensure everyone account from this site.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 05, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
At Etherdelta, I personally do not buy or sell tokens. In my opinion, it's better to wait for the token to go to the normal exchange and then trade it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

this stock market only uses useless coins. it is not a big stock market. volumes are low and constantly giving problems, no need to buy that coin Wink
In my opinion it is not worth to invest on their ICO, they can't even secure their platform and now they run an ICO rather than secure the platform so those who use it is in safe trade.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
January 05, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
maybe i want buy some

If the coin they are selling would be unique and can be used in the near future, i think it is worth to buy it. But if the coin they are selling is just a crap just like the majority of coins on their list, i think you are wasting your precious ETH.
Activity: 638
Merit: 259
January 05, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
maybe i want buy some

Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
maybe i want buy some
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
No, it's because what they are going to do is different to what binance kucoin or coss coin are doing, giving the user rewards for using the platform like discount when using their token or profit sharing from the trading fee generated from the exchange. Etherdelta token has no benefit for the platform from what I've read and they only useful for buyback program so I will pass on this one.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 04, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours though.

well, the crowdsale has started on 31th of december and by now only 4% from tokens generated for public sale is raised.
you can check the details of crowdsale here: https://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours though.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 08:28:10 PM
It's good for invest if they have token sale and actually even their site is not mobile friendly still most of every users here use the site because it's trusted,i think more good to do now is develop their site and answer all the question like about the token that gone and why their site is so slow when you do transaction their and it's kind of nervous.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
January 04, 2018, 08:22:38 PM
I was very cautious now against the ED, after the hacker incident yesterday, and my friend became a victim of hackers in the ED so that the Token in MEW became lost Sad
Activity: 602
January 04, 2018, 08:21:04 PM
I don't think I would invest in .... it was hacked and then there are so many good other projects to invest in.... 
Activity: 588
January 04, 2018, 08:10:14 PM
I often trade on this exchange. I like the fact that it is decentralized. And even despite the fact that the stock exchange recently had problems, now it works. But I do not know who buys most of the garbage coins there)
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
January 04, 2018, 08:08:54 PM
Yeah Ill buy it,  etherdelta has lots of traders so their coin might be good.  Even with their problem,  I dont think they are not working hard to solve it espcially when they are also havong their own token. 
Activity: 112
January 04, 2018, 08:01:36 PM
i would never invest in that....it was hacked and now they offer their token without features.. u won't get fees or can trade with reduced fees.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
January 04, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
Etherdelta is now messing up things, having announced that in future new coins which want to be listed have first to buy a consistent amount of their tokens. It could mean RIP for Etherdelta IMHO.

yes, it's the worst change they could make in my opinion too. the best thing about etherdelta was listing of every useless token. it was crypto flea market with lot of issues but with own charm.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Etherdelta loads too slow for pretty much everyone that uses the website. I wouldn't want to purchase their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: