Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it? - page 9. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
hraed it and also see it, i think this is good, if you believe etherdelta then its good for you otherwise ignore it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
I think hardcap is too high. So people don't want to join if this hardcap don't reach and they get refund.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
January 03, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

IMO after hacked incident couple days ago I will not trust their platform anymore, to many risk on etherdelta right now I think. if they have a good & succeded decentralized exchange then why they open an ICO, its better to take care of their hacked customer rather than make an ICO I think. cause after hacked there is no action to their customer. make an ICO after hacked, forget it I will not make an investment on it
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 01:36:50 AM
Etherdelta running a token sale!! Where did you get that info? But if it is legit, then I guess it is a good idea to invest in it. Yes, Etherdelta was recently hacked but I guess no project is safe from hackers. There are vulnerabilities in every online platform and hackers take advantage of that only. But now I think Etherdelta must have fixed its issues and safer to use. And so a good investment if it starts a token sale.

Yes I don't get the point of the token, so why invest? Only for their buy back promise?
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
ED doesn't need any ico what do ed want to use the ico for is it because other exchanges are having ico. No roadmap no whitepaper. I think ed is just having this ico to have money for their self and nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 03, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
Etherdelta running a token sale!! Where did you get that info? But if it is legit, then I guess it is a good idea to invest in it. Yes, Etherdelta was recently hacked but I guess no project is safe from hackers. There are vulnerabilities in every online platform and hackers take advantage of that only. But now I think Etherdelta must have fixed its issues and safer to use. And so a good investment if it starts a token sale.

It's legit, it's gonna run for only two weeks. The thing is I haven't read anything that says something about profit sharing from fees, something that could've made the tokens so valuable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
January 03, 2018, 12:56:42 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 03, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
should the hacker problem now facing Etherdelta should be a homework to be accomplished by the team from the Etherdelta site because I think it is very harmful to the users of the Etherdelta site because of course they will lose the tokens they have. so for the moment I think I'm not too interested in what Etherdelta is doing selling tokens because for now I do not want to be too brave to take the risk I would face if after I bought the token but in the end it would be hacked. Etherdelta should be before doing a token sale done at this point I think they should do is first fix the security system on the Etherdelta site.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 02, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

Meh, it seems they want a quick bucks by running a token sale. Well i think it will success because there are many traders too on etherdelta but i agree with you, Etherdelta should upgrade or at least focus on security on their website first to prevent the hacker like the last time happened.
Activity: 392
January 02, 2018, 11:38:09 PM
for me personally may hesitate to buy etherdelta tokens because of some problems that have occurred a few days ago in etherdelta, but maybe many people still keep their confidence.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:22:25 PM
The security of etherdelta is not resolve yet. Etherdelta has a more transaction fee so in my opinion i cant buy a token from etherdelta. I think i will buy token from them if it is more stable already.
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

I known it has token sale yesterday. I dont know if i will buy it or not.
Like everybody said, etherdelta need to improve their security first before doing token sale. Etherdelta is one of the target of haccker since there are a lot of token and etherium there. And also the website sometime very heavy to load.
Activity: 241
January 02, 2018, 11:05:26 PM
If there is etherdelta token sale, maybe I'll think about buying it.
Because we must be able to analyze first how the movement of the graph.
We will not want to buy it without profit when selling it.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 10:59:06 PM
I will not, why ed need so much money? it has earned so much trading fee, and ed is very hard to use especially for newcomers, and the security of users account cant be guaranteed.
Activity: 980
January 02, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
Yes, i am interested to be a part of this token sale because it is a well established exchange for ERC20 tokens and it will give good profit in long run because exchanges get fee for every trade/transaction and there are no chances of losses ever.
Activity: 532
January 02, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
they choose the wrong time to launch their ICO. with those hacking happen a lot will not trust anymore to etherdelta and will shift to other exchange sites. this ICO will lead to failure but i see in the crowdsale some invest to it.
but maybe they want to add some feature or developt their platfrom.so in future etherdelta would be great platform to use.and no more delay when deposit to etherdelta wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 10:14:18 PM
I think they will encouraged more trader to there market it is good move to etherdelta to have some token sale features but the questions is the security of it.
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
they just get hacked and I think people are think carefully before invest in ed ICO. and for me. I dont have any interesting on this ICO
Activity: 532
January 02, 2018, 09:55:16 PM
they choose the wrong time to launch their ICO. with those hacking happen a lot will not trust anymore to etherdelta and will shift to other exchange sites. this ICO will lead to failure but i see in the crowdsale some invest to it.
Activity: 127
January 02, 2018, 09:45:23 PM
Weren't the guys at Etherdelta hacked just a few days ago? Now they are holding a token sale?
That's a red flag for me, I am not going to take part of the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: