Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 13. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It is difficult to judge and predict the price of ETH, despite the fact that it began to decline again. No one could have imagined that this year the price would fall below $ 200, that's all we can do, just watch the developments and, if possible, buy ETH.

Well, surprisingly, ETH fell below the $ 200 mark, which made many people and investors crypto surprise. And today it has again dropped below $ 200 at some exchange
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Now ethereum are below $200 and it look bad for ethereum holders. Im still holding my ethereum now and hope this bad time for ethereum will pass soon.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
It's already 201$ as of this writing and it may go deeper than that and it will be the all time low of ethereum this year. I believe that there will be a big reversal of prices in the coming days after this one. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
look at the market, the Greek deity market cap lags removed from ethereum and this distinction is incredibly troublesome to pursue. so eth is collapsing, however it is not the correct reason for different altcoins to require second place from eth.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The numbers are very accurate, but this is only rational thinking, but cryptocurrency is an irrational world, and when it continues to fall, it will be a panic-stricken sell-off.
Activity: 912
Hope for growth is not lost) Lost a lot of money)))))
The price of $ 200 is not at all deadly against the background of the entire market. Many coins lost 10x on their value.
And ETH is still more stable. With the growth of the entire market, it will grow well. It's a question of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It is difficult to judge and predict the price of ETH, despite the fact that it began to decline again. No one could have imagined that this year the price would fall below $ 200, that's all we can do, just watch the developments and, if possible, buy ETH.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
At the present time, ETH has not been able to find its place in the Cryptocurrency market yet. In the past few days, the value of ETH has continued to fall sharply. Many market analysts say that the value of ETH could fall below $ 160 to prepare for the end of the year, perhaps as a good stepping stone for ETH developed very strongly.
Activity: 238
I feel optimism towards the Ethereum. In my opinion Ethereum deserves a much higher price than now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I can’t agree with you because extremely negative news has been spinning around EOS lately, so I don’t think they can take a leading position, but I’m sure about Ethereum, they’ll be able to go up to $ 1000 by the end of the year!
I also think that ETH has the potential for growth, the price of this coin in the future will exceed the limit that was a year ago. The bottom was at around 180 dollars

I don't really think ethereum is going good these days. Because the value of the coin is dumping everyday as the last quarter of the year. I was wondering things will turn again but still it is struggling Hodl coins and waiting for a change still believing in this coin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
I think with the pace Ethereum is doing in the market maybe EOS would take over for the fact that EOS has already main net this year and investors invested in it because EOS is also an infrastructure blockchain but more better smart contract according to https://cryptobriefing.com/eos-ethereum-smart-contract-war-winner

Real investors know that EOS is a scam.  The people from EOS can block your money if they want to, it is not decentralized like Ethereum! Don't fall for the shilling.
Activity: 164
Of course it is not known how TRON will behave. It is possible that he will take the place of Ethereum
Activity: 756
Now at the bottom but we are all optimist about Ethereum Pump to 1000$. I don't think EOS could take the second place. In short time ETH couldn't be pump again.
Activity: 164

Ethereum will definitely return its position. And Eos is far from Ethereum. Especially after the upcoming fork
Activity: 346
Ethereum might has some issues of miners and a bad reputation that create fud to push ethereum price drop but im very positive this just temporary and the price surely like will bounce again in the matter of time. Ethereum will recover back it price $1k above.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I think with the pace Ethereum is doing in the market maybe EOS would take over for the fact that EOS has already main net this year and investors invested in it because EOS is also an infrastructure blockchain but more better smart contract according to https://cryptobriefing.com/eos-ethereum-smart-contract-war-winner
But if its better then why its not on the #2 spot on marketcap? having a better feature doesnt mean it will be actually better, ethereum can still upgrade if vitalik can make the system better and if not then there would be a chance EOS will take over.
Activity: 452
I can’t agree with you because extremely negative news has been spinning around EOS lately, so I don’t think they can take a leading position, but I’m sure about Ethereum, they’ll be able to go up to $ 1000 by the end of the year!
I also think that ETH has the potential for growth, the price of this coin in the future will exceed the limit that was a year ago. The bottom was at around 180 dollars
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1

I will choose a systematic growth, if ETH shows a rise to $ 400, I will be happy. This will at least improve the overall condition of both my wallet and projects.
EOS - now I already took part in the second project. Perhaps the EOS will unfold in the bounty.

I can not predict anything I will go with the flow.
Pages:
Jump to: