Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 15. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In term of market volume, today ETH still became the no 2 in marketcap, but if XRP got fully implemented for transaction, just as what the news said, there is big possibilities that it could switched.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Ethereum will not lose its second place this year,EOS can theoretically become the second, but it needs more time and I think that if it happens,then not this year.But Ripple, judging by the capitalization has a real chance to become the second. Time will tell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I'm also hope that that will be the lowest value of Ethereum, And the prediction about the value of it reach $1000 this last year, i think it would be too early, if looking on the market condition. But there is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

Ethereum even 500$ is not likely to be this year.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I believe that the ETH is still a promising coin. I'd like to believe that it will soon reach a decent price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I agree with the fact that Ethereum will most likely lose its second place in terms of capitalization, but this place will be occupied not by EOS, but by Ripple (XRP). Already, the difference in capitalization between these coins is insignificant.

I am worried as the price fluctuates everyday there is no stability in the market. My expectations are higher but looks scary as price pumps and dumps. Still believing it will recover slowly.
Activity: 566
Ethereum to $1000 2018 is over ambiguous $700 seems more feasible i given up on 2018 crypto year i have zero my mind already that no expect too much this year 2019/could be different.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Ethereum has big big potential for sure and i think that below 200 was perfect entry as it was the ultimate bottom for this cycle now on the weekly chart we can see reversal candles, for me the bullish targets will be 500, then 800 then we have resistance around 1000 and finally 1400, i hope by end of this year we will atleast see 1000 eth again.
The price of Ethereum is quite reasonable for new investors. People also bought Ethereum when its price was more than $800. Now they are waiting for a new bump in the coming days, so that they will recover their deficits. I also like to invest money in Ethereum but my pocket doesn’t allow me these days. In the near future I will make invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Now Ethreum with the market follows Bitcoin and goes down. According to technical analysis downtrend of Bitcoin price is not ended. So we also can expect that Ethereum price will continue to fall. And as I think it will drop below $70-80.
Activity: 214
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
EOS is also getting attention, but in my opinion, the EOS will need a long period of development to be able to overcome the position of ETH. Although ETH is being discharged by the ICO but in the future ETH will again hold the market. I think by the end of 2018 ETH will only be at $ 400-500, we need to patiently wait until 2019 to ETH up to $ 1000
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I agree with the fact that Ethereum will most likely lose its second place in terms of capitalization, but this place will be occupied not by EOS, but by Ripple (XRP). Already, the difference in capitalization between these coins is insignificant.
There is no bottom for cryptocurrency because its price depends upon the investment. Ethereum is the second biggest coin in the market and the investment capital is increasing day by day. Although these days the price has down sharply but I am sure in the future it will regain its previous price which was about $1000. It has great potential and will give high profits to its investors.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2

no that is not possible, secondly what shows that EOS will took the second place.

Ethereum has always remain in the second position amongst other, I m very such by the end of 2018 it will get to $500 but talking of $1000 is very far from what I m seeing in the block of eth.
Activity: 854
There is definitely every tendency for ethereum to grow that much, because it has the potential. As a matter of fact, it is already displaying that ability and the growth these days seem to be encouraging and gives the hope of the possibility of greater surge.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
At the end of 2018 I really didn't know what would happen with Ethereum's price movements. I just hope that the beautiful dream will come with good news about the price of Ethereum. And I see Ethererum's lowest price in the past few weeks reaching 174 $ and the price rising to 235 $ now falling to 228 $.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Still many predict that ETH will reach 2k till end of the year.
IMHO 200$ is bottom, ETH must reach at least 5 hundreds till end of the year.
About EOS and 2nd place.. not sure. TOP5 is already good for EOS this year
Activity: 157
In my opinion, the current $ 218 ETH is just the bottom for a wave of highs. We are seeing how ETH's efforts bring about and generating huge profits for many other Altcoins. I believe ETH will reach $ 1000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 406
We cannot tell if it is the  bottom or not for ETH but probably  it is near to it. Me also think it is a perfect entry point for ETH
around $200 . The reason for it is that ETH is undervalued at the moment and facing some problems with it`s development.
When the problems will be sold ETH could have a good run again.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I believe that for the Ethereum it is only the beginning because it is restored to the quiet and is in the future adjusted to growth. I'm sure that growth will be in the near future.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Ethereum has big big potential for sure and i think that below 200 was perfect entry as it was the ultimate bottom for this cycle now on the weekly chart we can see reversal candles, for me the bullish targets will be 500, then 800 then we have resistance around 1000 and finally 1400, i hope by end of this year we will atleast see 1000 eth again.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: