Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 12. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
I do not like Ethereum, I believe more in the future of EOS. I used to think that Ethereum is a strong coin, but it is so unstable both technically and in terms of price, that I stopped believing that buying Ethereum is a good investment. Now I see a lot more perspective at EOS. There are also other coins, but EOS may well take second place, for this it has every chance.
Activity: 243
i  do  not  agree  with  you  because  etherium never  is  going  to  lose  its  place because of  its  potantial  and  i  believe that  it  is going  to  be  up  again  for a few  months .
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I think that $ 218 can probably be called a bottom as a whole, but if it is in a global sense, because today all that you can see in cryptocurrencies have very good prices for investing. All the same today, BTC really lies at the bottom.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
Ripple is more likely to take second place in the near future, because its capitalization has come close to the capitalization of Ethereum. $210 is a critical mark for Ethereum, because the production cost of Ethereum is around $180, depending on the region. But the fact that the price of Ethereum is now at the bottom of this is no doubt, perhaps now we are waiting for growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
218 is not a bottom for sure . Bottom is 0 . As long as the price is above this value, it has room to fall . Many people tried to catch the bottom on a falling market and most of them now regret their decision, because what seems like a bottom to you today, tomorrow may become unattainable high and you will dream that the price would ever come back to that level
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

Also for me  1k dollar value is very possible. and i am holding huge amount of ether because of that. i have really strong feelings for ethereum.

Recently, we see a large volume of trades, which means that a major player fills their bags at these prices. I think that soon eth and btc will show sharp and rapid growth. Perhaps this will happen at the end of this month.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Also for me  1k dollar value is very possible. and i am holding huge amount of ether because of that. i have really strong feelings for ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
too many ICO's accept Ethereum as main currency an then start to sell it for developing their products, so this load (of selling) millions of Eth coins on crypto market will not end quick, but Eth still one of the main crypto and it proved it's status as a new cash, so
1) price of Eth will NOT rise significantly at a near future (if only something really weird not happen)
2) Eth is on the bottom and not fall, has good support line
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I just hope that Ethereum will not fall below $200. I don't want to sell them for now because it will be a big loss. Can't add more, too because I'm short in funds so better hodl
for now. We'll just see where Ethereum will bring us at the end of this year.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Today's decline is indeed very serious. The price of Ethereum has been lowered to the lowest record this year. If this situation continues, I think Ethereum is likely to fall below $200.

OK. that day was today. $ 200  Wink i bought ethereum today as well. but you never know:tomorrow the price can be $180 or $ 220. the market is a disaster. you wait for green and it comes red. the whole market is just annoying

It is annoying indeed,i agree with that.Ethereum is behaving like just some ordinary irrelevant currency,not like 2nd biggest cryptocurrency.For now i have most of my Ethereum in bitcoin and tethe rand im waiting to see how will situation go.For now,im bearish and i think we might go down even more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Today's decline is indeed very serious. The price of Ethereum has been lowered to the lowest record this year. If this situation continues, I think Ethereum is likely to fall below $200.

OK. that day was today. $ 200  Wink i bought ethereum today as well. but you never know:tomorrow the price can be $180 or $ 220. the market is a disaster. you wait for green and it comes red. the whole market is just annoying
Activity: 294
Perhaps this will happen next year. EOS takes time. She just started to evolve. We will wait for the next year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Ethereum is getting  wiped by the bear matket and this getting tiring for those that want ro see bull market by december. It is bettet to see the market with long term perspective so you could focus your attention on something else!
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
Like most other crypto assets, ETH took a major beating overnight leaving the price currently at about $200. I personally was taken off guard on ETH last night. Lost close to two ETH, and it seems we've not found the bottom yet.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250

I definetly not believe EOS issue. But i believe eth will easily reach 800 dollar or 1k dollar in  1 or 2 months.
I hope we will see some huge bull market in near future after that 8 month blookdboth.
We are already rekt and we need some bull for recovery.

I also believe ETH can return to $ 800 or even $ 1000. However, it will not be easy to get back to those milestones in just one or two months
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Well according to todays price ethereum went a bit lower, thing about crypto is anything can happen, though blockchain technology will surely triumph, it might take a while to obtain the superb reality
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Ethereum will not go to zero. It is just what I believe. When bitcoin experience price turmoil many years ago, there has been an speculation too that it is going to die but when it crash, it suddenly burst into new ATH and it has been happening every year when there is expected to crash there is expectation that value will soar after that.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Today again the prices are reducing in the market which we cannot able to predict the price how much depth it is going we don't know. We have to wait and see, moving according to the market.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I definetly not believe EOS issue. But i believe eth will easily reach 800 dollar or 1k dollar in  1 or 2 months.
I hope we will see some huge bull market in near future after that 8 month blookdboth.
We are already rekt and we need some bull for recovery.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
It is difficult to judge and predict the price of ETH, despite the fact that it began to decline again. No one could have imagined that this year the price would fall below $ 200, that's all we can do, just watch the developments and, if possible, buy ETH.

Well, surprisingly, ETH fell below the $ 200 mark, which made many people and investors crypto surprise. And today it has again dropped below $ 200 at some exchange

Well, I was shocked after looking the coin market cap, only today ETH has dropped nearly $30 this is unbearable. Most of investors were desperately looking for a change in last quarter but this looks scary. It's quite difficult to judge and predict the future of cryptocurrencies. But still hopes are alive as it will rock after recovering from these bad days.
Pages:
Jump to: