Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 9. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
it seems like it's just a jump because ethereum's prices now seem to fall very deep and that will definitely make a lot of people regret that someone bought at $ 218. I hope you are not among those who bought at $ 218.
indeed many people are trapped and feel frustrated and also sorry.
but as many have suggested, we must be patient to wait for it to grow beyond the price of $ 218.

indeed a little takes a long time, but it's better than we lose money. we know that in the future ethereum will grow again so be patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Today November 26th, 2018 ethereum has getting to the worst level which is 100 dollar maybe we should just forget about ETH and let better coin exist.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

eth is currently $ 103, this can be further downgraded, I think it's very potential
there are many doubts and panic that have occurred in the past year, especially after accidents and corrections that occurred. even in the next month I am sure there is no significant growth. but the option that I can take is to buy eth at the lowest level, just wait
cryptocurrency price would not growth in near future after investors confidence gone.no cryptocurrency lack of investor moreover BAKKT trading launched postponed till january.no new investor no money come to market.and price goes down again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

eth is currently $ 103, this can be further downgraded, I think it's very potential
there are many doubts and panic that have occurred in the past year, especially after accidents and corrections that occurred. even in the next month I am sure there is no significant growth. but the option that I can take is to buy eth at the lowest level, just wait
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
it seems like it's just a jump because ethereum's prices now seem to fall very deep and that will definitely make a lot of people regret that someone bought at $ 218. I hope you are not among those who bought at $ 218.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I don't know why $218 will be the bottom of Ethereum because its mining price is only $80. As the ICO market continues to slump, Ethereum's sales are in trouble!
Activity: 182

Do not trust any person, who want you to buy it "while the price is low", because price is not getting bigger. Do not expect for ETH to recover.
Activity: 352
Ethereum is going through very bad times in the second half of 2018. The number of ICOs in which it was used has been greatly reduced, and overall amount of Ether becomes bigger and bigger every day. At the same time, more technologically advanced platforms appeared. It depreciates because of this.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I think the bottom of Ethereum is somewhere near the mark of $ 170 -180 $ it is also a springboard for the growth of the project. But these are all assumptions, and I hope we will find out how true they are in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Anyway Ethereum will grow up to $1000 only with other cryptocurrencies so we should wait for another bull run to see who will take the second place.
Activity: 437
I do not think ETH for $ 218 is a bottom when it goes down below $ 177. However, ETH has come back and has a stable price. We can trust bright future of ETH because there are many who predict that ETH will increase by $ 1000 by the end of year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I think this bottom. Ethereum on a maximum cost 1400 dollars. Now for 1 coin of 200 dollars it is very cheap. It is necessary to buy.
IMO ethereum will go down. There are too many fail projects, too much scams and many investors lost interest, which we can see if we look at eth-btc pair.
Competition is another reason why ethereum will go down, I see more platforms with the same use and some of them looks much better.
Activity: 602
I was not seeing this dip coming for ETH as in January 2018 it was 10-11% of the price of BTC. ( in that parity it should be $650 )
We can say that ETH lost the battle against BTC this year. This price around $200 is much undervalued, but the market is never wrong.
When development upgrades will be in place, then it will be a springboard, until that it is reality.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
ETH has very good potential in the future, although I don't feel as fast as you said at the end of this year, because having a little chance of ETH going up to $ 1000 in the past 2 months before the end of the year really arrived
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Until now I am still optimistic about the future of Ethereum, even though the current price is so low that many complain. EOS is one of the altcoins that has the opportunity to become an altcoin that will be able to compete on the market one day.
As a newcomer, will EOS take the second force, I will study again.
Activity: 140
I think this bottom. Ethereum on a maximum cost 1400 dollars. Now for 1 coin of 200 dollars it is very cheap. It is necessary to buy.
Activity: 462
Hello! I do not agree with you that Ethereum will lose second place. The fact that by the end of 2018 it will cost 1000 dollars with this, you can agree, I think that many are waiting for this. But with the loss of second place I do not agree.
Activity: 168
I think this is most likely a springboard. Because since the market is cyclical, cryptocurrency is expected to grow soon, including ethereum. I think that Bitcoin will be the first to grow, and he will already pull all the others along.
Activity: 579
I think it is unlikely he will fall below. I think if Bitcoin is still hard to push the ethereum can still fall to 150 and this will be its very bottom. and I also believe that ethereum will quickly recover when the market turns
In any case, the network spreads the information of one cryptocurrency expert, who states that if the ethereum crosses the milestone of 218 or 240 dollars, then it will not return back exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: