Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 8. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
Ethereum's current situation is very dangerous. If it is only a short-term investment, then Ethereum is undoubtedly very risky. Since Ethereum has dropped from the second place in the crypto list to the third place, I am no longer optimistic about Ethereum. Maybe it will come back in the future, but it is very difficult to see at the moment.
so the conclusion is that ethereum is not a suitable asset if it is used for shortterm investments. and ethereum has far more potential in the future and everyone will certainly agree. so what should we do now? of course we already know that
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Honestly, the hope that the market will start growing at the end of this year is very small, but I am sure that Ethereum will be able to start growing and regain its position!

Watching ETH drops was difficult to be honest. Here it is already $ 100. I can not even imagine how it will rise to the top. Because the fallout does not cause such a fall. Many have lost money. If you take a small range in 3 months. 1 ETH = 300+ $ Now 1 ETH = 115 + $. I think this greatly undermines trust.

it undermines trust, but it also happened twice before
so, people that lost money are here to stay, but new people will enter the market when ETH get upward direction
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
Honestly, the hope that the market will start growing at the end of this year is very small, but I am sure that Ethereum will be able to start growing and regain its position!

Watching ETH drops was difficult to be honest. Here it is already $ 100. I can not even imagine how it will rise to the top. Because the fallout does not cause such a fall. Many have lost money. If you take a small range in 3 months. 1 ETH = 300+ $ Now 1 ETH = 115 + $. I think this greatly undermines trust.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I, too, think, that Ethereum will grow until 1,000 $ and even higher, but this will be not in this year. At best, this will happen in 2019.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I can assume last dip is still coming ... 2019 is the year of crypto..
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
As we can see it wasn't a bottom for Ethereum. Not so long time ago, this coin dropped to 100 dollars per Ethereum. I am still waiting for the major update to see what happens with the market if ETH will cost 500 USD.
I think that we will see $ 300 after the update. Only one update will not raise ETH price to 500 dollars. We need Bitcoin to return to 8500
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Ethereum's current situation is very dangerous. If it is only a short-term investment, then Ethereum is undoubtedly very risky. Since Ethereum has dropped from the second place in the crypto list to the third place, I am no longer optimistic about Ethereum. Maybe it will come back in the future, but it is very difficult to see at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
ETH has fallen to the third!
XRP has replaced the second position!
The downturn in ICO has led to a downturn in ETH and EOS!
If ICO is facing regulation, ETH and EOS will continue to slump!
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Just speculating. $50 is my bottom guess.
Usage-wise eth has the most number of users as it had a lot of usage for the ICO last year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Still optimistic after all.

$113 now and I don't care at all on how long we are going to wait before it reaches $1,000 again. There's also a bad side that we may never see it again and I'm prepared for it. This is an all in game for me and if things go wrong then that's my mistake of having too much optism with it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
As we can see it wasn't a bottom for Ethereum. Not so long time ago, this coin dropped to 100 dollars per Ethereum. I am still waiting for the major update to see what happens with the market if ETH will cost 500 USD.
Activity: 364
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
Where did you get such an assumption? Why ethereum should grow 5-6 times?
I think that by the New Year it will fall to 120-140 dollars, because there are no prerequisites for the growth of the market.
Activity: 196
The bottom is when large cryptocurrencies are in a state that is as close to zero as possible. I hope that in the future we will see only good numbers and no more falls
Activity: 462
Ethereum been priced at $1000 will happen but not anytime soon. Ether has dumped into lowest price I could not imagine and the reality here is, the price of ethereum at this point will persist for some time before and improvement!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

I am glad that now I see. The market has the ability to develop and quite high. I hope that soon we will see something that will surprise us. Of course, in a good sense of the word
Activity: 268

It is not the end. It may be even lower. There is no demand for it and most of investors are looking for better opportunites to deal with it.
Activity: 255
When ETH and Ethereum had no direct competitors, it was great, but right now most of projects are migrating and ETH is not able to stop them.
Activity: 476

Ok, let me imagine that ETH is 500 once again. Can you please name at least one reason for this to happen? Right now I cannot and most of people do so.
Activity: 672
Ethereum seems to fall below $ 100 at the end. Nobody predicted that there would be so much decline.
Pages:
Jump to: