Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 2. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
One of the coins that is gaining recognition these days is EOS. Very soon, it will replace BCH, which is gradually losing its place with a little margin. Very soon, it will also start competing with both Ethereum and XRP.
Ethereum is likely going to grow more, but the marketcap might not keep it at the second position.
It will become obvious when other competing coins are growing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Ethereum is currently having trouble reaching $ 200. Even now Ethereum has dropped to third after being followed by XRP. Maybe this makes users Ethereum also panic because the threat under Ethereum is also very large.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It already been 2019, but the price of ethereum still not surpassing $200. But it doesn't really matter for me, i still have faith in ethereum that it will be recover into a good level and reach a more stable condition.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
lol  Cheesy
at this time etherum actually fell to $ 121. this was the worst period at the beginning of the year, because etehrum actually started well at a price of $ 150. but calm, Etherher will definitely rise again.
try to be calm, try to be patient but in a small heart there are still obstacles and a little disappointed. Of course, we are still optimistic, even though Ethereum is seen as very bad and the possibility of a high increase this year is very difficult, but we must be sure and remain enthusiastic that there will be an increase this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
lol  Cheesy
at this time etherum actually fell to $ 121. this was the worst period at the beginning of the year, because etehrum actually started well at a price of $ 150. but calm, Etherher will definitely rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Ethereum $ 218 might be the Top.  Tongue

Almost Less than half now.
218$ is nothing compared to its potential. Price will come back to test latest resistance levels but that time resistance will be next support which will not let price to drop below than $1k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that Ethereum will grow only when the market starts to grow and the situation with ICO will change, and until then we will observe Ethereum on the third position.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I love seeing these posts from months ago. Little did we know that $218 for Ethereum would neither be a bottom or a springboard... but would look like a number that was sky-high by today's standards.
Yes, such a price now would please many, but even before it is not soon Ethereum will be able to get, although not so far to such a mark at first glance
Activity: 406
One Social Network
I love seeing these posts from months ago. Little did we know that $218 for Ethereum would neither be a bottom or a springboard... but would look like a number that was sky-high by today's standards.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

In my opinion that everything is possible, don't expect too much into a problem and think it will happen, put in many ways to prepare for an upcoming upheaval, is The most essential thing  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The price of Ethereum has not improved,
the news about Hardfork ethereum also proved unable to soar prices,
this indicates that market conditions have not recovered,
so there is still a possibility of falling deeper.
it is very difficult for ethereum to improve, even though there is a lot of good news about ethereum but it still has not pumped the price of ethereum.

maybe as you say the market conditions have not recovered, and that will make the market fall even more from now. i'm a little worried about the ethereum situation under the XRP, i hope that in the future ethereum will be even better after the market has fully recovered.
Activity: 350
I am convinced that in the near future the price of Ethereum will continue to decline further. Unfortunately, now the entire crypto market is falling, which negatively affects the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies. But at the same time this price allows you to make profitable investments in the purchase of Ethereum, as long as the price really remains minimal.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
The price of Ethereum has not improved,
the news about Hardfork ethereum also proved unable to soar prices,
this indicates that market conditions have not recovered,
so there is still a possibility of falling deeper.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Well, few months ago we thought that bottom is near to 200USD for 1 Ethereum, but this was not true. Like we thought that bottom is near when Bitcoin was for 6000USD.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Some kind of non-docking, if Ethereum grows to $ 1,000 in your forecasts, how does EOS overtake it, how many times does EOS need to grow in order to outrun the broadcast by capitalization. I doubt it very much. Trust projects are still on the side of ETH!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
From Ethereum and Ripple there is almost no difference in the capitalization, they would often change places. I think that Ethereum will again go up to 80 dollars, and most likely even lower.
Activity: 366
Your one thought is right Ethereum already lost 2nd place but Ethereum price is now up 125$. In future Ethereum will take 2nd position again, everyone like Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 784
As we have seen, it was a great price for Ethereum, because during December the price has touched 75 USD per coin and this was the bottom. I do not think that we would see such prices again in the nearest future.
I think you are wrong and everything will be worse. I am sure that we will see the price of Ethereum by $ 50 in the middle of this year.
I think that this is quite real, but at the same time the situation with the Ethereum fork is still unclear. I think the price of Ethereum will be able to reach $ 80 again, but only if it doesn't rise to $ 200 in the near future.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
As we have seen, it was a great price for Ethereum, because during December the price has touched 75 USD per coin and this was the bottom. I do not think that we would see such prices again in the nearest future.
I think you are wrong and everything will be worse. I am sure that we will see the price of Ethereum by $ 50 in the middle of this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Pages:
Jump to: