Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 3. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I think that Ether will not be cheaper. It seems to me that this coin is very strong and in the near future it will become much more expensive than now.

We expected a lot more from here but thinking will not happen at most of the time and how I will not be able to disturb by this changes our aim is to achieve something in this field if it's not happened in one place then we will definitely choose the other way to make the achievement more stronger at that field.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I thought that ETH would not fall below $ 200. I bought this coin, but at the moment its price is lower than the price of my purchase. I'm very regret about it.
Hold this coin in the long run, as now you can only earn on a long distance or try yourself in trading, although trading is also very dangerous.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I thought that ETH would not fall below $ 200. I bought this coin, but at the moment its price is lower than the price of my purchase. I'm very regret about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Exactly EOS will not take the place of Ethereum ! The EOS is constantly having problems with the Protocol and the network, I read the news and often see that its platform hack. Ethereum is more reliable and it will always be in second place. Recently he was moved to third place but a week has passed and he returned to the second.
Activity: 378
if indeed market recovery will occur, in my opinion eth will not reach $ 1000 by the end of this year, right now eth prices are still under $ 100, it might be difficult for eth to experience a rise to $ 1,000, even then this year won't necessarily there is a recovery, indeed now the market is experiencing a significant increase, but it is also not necessarily going to survive in the long term, because if you see the previous events the market also had a rise but did not survive in the long term.
it sounds superfluous but it is still possible because there is no limit to the price of coins such as ethereum, especially with long periods of time so ethereum has many opportunities to reach that price because ethereum once achieved that then it is not impossible for ethereum unless it is a doge, then it will sound impossible
Activity: 504
I think that Ether will not be cheaper. It seems to me that this coin is very strong and in the near future it will become much more expensive than now.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
position 2 is now occupied by XRP but I want to ignore it first.
EOS is indeed a good coin and will be a serious competitor to ethereum but in my opinion for this year ethereum will still be in place because I think EOS is still too fast for that especially because you say that ethereum will cost 1,000 dollars, doesn't it make EOS even more difficult to seize the position of ethereum
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
In one you were right, Ethereum lost 2nd place in late 2018. But I do not think that even in 2019 we will see ETH at $1000, especially since I do not see any prerequisites for EOS to qualify for second place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I continue to believe in a really great future for Ethereum in the future. But now the whole crypto market is really going through hard times. Therefore, there is a chance that Eth can fall in price down to $ 100. But over time, active price increases must necessarily recover.
I no longer believe in any predictions, because the cryptocurrency market is a supermarket by itself, or it is artificially manipulated by the day. Apparently these manipulations do not understand that by their actions they do a lot more evil than fraudsters in the company’s ico market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I continue to believe in a really great future for Ethereum in the future. But now the whole crypto market is really going through hard times. Therefore, there is a chance that Eth can fall in price down to $ 100. But over time, active price increases must necessarily recover.
Activity: 644
Now the price level of $ 200-250 for ethereum has become a strong resistance, breaking through which we can see good growth, up to $ 500-700. Everything will be decided in the first quarter of 2019, if the main significant events scheduled for the first half of 2019 are not postponed, then the entire crypt and first of all bitcoin and ethereum will fly up to the previous maximums.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Right now the second spot has been taken by ripple which is in comparison right now a much better coin and is doing much better numbers if you look at the market. Ethereum looks like it has a long way to go before we can even start to think about the coin being at 1000 or anything close to that amount. It will happen but not this year
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

The second position is being belong to Ripple and I think Ripple will maintain this position. After Ripple will definitely be Ethereum, EOS can not overcome ETH at this time
Activity: 490
Ethereum platform is very solid and stable, nobody would want to put a project that cost lots of money on untestedppatfoem that is why I am confident about ethereum more than any other altcoin that are smart contract enabled! I think we wouls see a reversal in ether price and ethereum will remain altcoin  favourite!
Activity: 336
Today (20.12.2018) Ethereum costs 100$. I'm not losing my optimism. I think that, in 2019, ETH will cost 1000+$. On account of the fact that he will yield, second place in the ranking, I do not think. (but perhaps)
Activity: 322
It is not the bottom part of ethereum price but it may be the starting springboard of the ethereum price when ethereum decides to launch a bull run. It is still a good buy zone for ethereum coin with this price.
Activity: 490
It was not a bottom Cheesy But I hope we have met the bottom price at 80 USD per coin, because I simply do not believe that we will go deeper, but if it would happen, we will not see any bull run for the upcoming years.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Looking at these, we can conclude that every time the price falls too low, we begin to look for the bottom, and every time the market falls even lower, showing us that there is no fixed bottom. Also with Ethereum the bottom of which was considered at $ 600,500,400,300,200,100.80
Activity: 616
Ethereum has lost a lot in price this year, from $ 1200 to $ 80 minimum. But I think it will not affect the further development of the project. You shouldn't write him off. It is possible that EOS will gain more popularity than it has now. These are two competitors and it is difficult to say which of them will be the main in the future
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

It actually reached double digit which scares so many cryptocurrency space users. But at the moment hopefully, the ETH is now recovering from its previous worse status and expect some bullish price hike very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: