Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 7. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Still optimistic after all.

$113 now and I don't care at all on how long we are going to wait before it reaches $1,000 again. There's also a bad side that we may never see it again and I'm prepared for it. This is an all in game for me and if things go wrong then that's my mistake of having too much optism with it.

I think $70-100 is a good price for Ethereum. Even if the price doesn't rise to $1000, we'll be able to gain profit cause it's been falling down long, so there'll be any positive news sooner or later, and the market will go up!
The casper/sharding/2.0 is what people are waiting for.

This is going to be a good news if these are ready to be launched. We don't have an idea on when it will be launched but as we can see the market, ETH would remain to that low. And as for the holders and believers of it, this is still a good time to catch more on selling orders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The market is in a downtrend decline and Ethereum is part of the market movements. In facts ETH was declining much faster this year than BTC did.
We should be close to the bottom but we never know.
Until we do not reach zero there is always possible to  decline further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As we can see, Etherium really lost the second place and its price has sunk to $ 100. I think it's a temporary difficulties and soon Etherium again gets high enough, it is possible that up to 1000 dollars.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Market conditions is very bad. Seeing ethereum at 90$ is not good for me. But there is many reason almost every working platform token down even all coins in the market is down so much. Manipulation is on its best. But when market will grow hope everything restore their price. In last few months ICO market is down for many reasons like ICOs scam and failed ICOs. The effect comes to it's native coin.But I have hope for ethereum when market see the bull trend everything will be fine. Just wait and hold everything you have and hope for best.
hopefully it will happen soon, this year is like hell because not many benefit from investment. by trading ethereum at the beginning of the year it still benefited, but now it is very difficult to get benefits. can only wait for the market to return to get our money back.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Market conditions is very bad. Seeing ethereum at 90$ is not good for me. But there is many reason almost every working platform token down even all coins in the market is down so much. Manipulation is on its best. But when market will grow hope everything restore their price. In last few months ICO market is down for many reasons like ICOs scam and failed ICOs. The effect comes to it's native coin.But I have hope for ethereum when market see the bull trend everything will be fine. Just wait and hold everything you have and hope for best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Still optimistic after all.

$113 now and I don't care at all on how long we are going to wait before it reaches $1,000 again. There's also a bad side that we may never see it again and I'm prepared for it. This is an all in game for me and if things go wrong then that's my mistake of having too much optism with it.

I think $70-100 is a good price for Ethereum. Even if the price doesn't rise to $1000, we'll be able to gain profit cause it's been falling down long, so there'll be any positive news sooner or later, and the market will go up!
Activity: 154
It's difficult to say where the bottom is now, if we have seen the price of $ 105. It is possible that the price will fall even lower, I think $ 80-90 is not the limit.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
My observation ETH will probably be $ 30- $ 40 and this price may be the bottom of the ETH. So we should wait for more ETH to fall further. ETH goes up $1.000 i think that it will be very long and you should Consider.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
You were right, Ethereum is not on the second place, but it was not replaced by EOS, this will also not happen in the future. I just do not believe in EOS.
Activity: 140
I used to think that the bitcoin bottom is $ 4,500, but I was surprised when the price dropped to $ 3,750. Where is the bottom now? I no longer make predictions Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Eos is unlikely to be able to move from its position, it seems to me that this coin will not achieve any success at all, but I believe in Eth!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
Well, it's hard to predict what will happen , but I don't think eos will take the 2nd place he is very poorly developed , I think that stellar can 2 take place very soon!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Honestly, the hope that the market will start growing at the end of this year is very small, but I am sure that Ethereum will be able to start growing and regain its position!

Watching ETH drops was difficult to be honest. Here it is already $ 100. I can not even imagine how it will rise to the top. Because the fallout does not cause such a fall. Many have lost money. If you take a small range in 3 months. 1 ETH = 300+ $ Now 1 ETH = 115 + $. I think this greatly undermines trust.

yes you're right, it's hard to get investors to believe in ethereum again. and it seems that it took a long time for ethereum to have the power to fly again.

so for the near future we will not be able to expect that ethereum prices can rise.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
it all depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin up to 10K at least goes, then ETH will easily reach $ 600. I hope that during the winter, bitcoin will consolidate at least 10K, because of it the whole market has become sluggish and no one wants to take altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109

It is unlikely that EOS will overtake Ethereum, I didn't hear any good news about EOS after their ICO finished, recently I heard that Larimer(EOS owner) plans a new project, if it is true I am afraid EOS will leave top-10.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
When you have started this topic then ETH price was $200+ but now ETH is $100+. So what is bottom price isn't clear to us. I don't think EOS will take 2nd place. 2nd and 3rd place is for ETH or XRP for long time in my opinion.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
In my opinion. if it refers to the price of last year, precisely the price of ethereum is currently the bottom or continues to decline. even recently ethereum prices have continued to drop on the market.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Whatever happen to eth now even it lose its 2nd place in the market still eth is my choice as king of altcoins, this time is not good to eth and to us maybe next year if we can wait, I know it will bounce back again sooner together with bitcoin and other crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I am optimistic and believe that Ethereum will grow. Regarding EOS, I think time will tell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As you can see, even $ 100 is not the last level to fall on the ethereum. If Bitcoin starts to fall at 2800-3000, then there is every chance to see and $ 90
Pages:
Jump to: