Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard. - page 6. (Read 14980 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Today ETH was traded at $98 and $99 in about an hours, it's the lowest price of ETH since May 2017, i think all ETH holders are feeling unsafe now because bad shows of ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
Soon below $ 100 will be and that is not the bottom yet. Has he really dropped to his real value and now shows the present development achieved, and not the popular brand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Ethereum price of 218 usd is not the bottom. I can see from previous days that ethereum almost touched at 190 usd as its lowest price in month. We can still expect more down price to come. A spring board is still not possible because bitcoin price is still low.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I used to think that the bitcoin bottom is $ 4,500, but I was surprised when the price dropped to $ 3,750. Where is the bottom now? I no longer make predictions Grin
More than 90% of predictions failed. So, simply let us stop "telling the fortune" and guess the prices of the cryptos. If a trader is a professional and a hard worker, he can earn at any time, even when the market is down.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I have a tragic news. I think the bottom of this Ethereum should be around $70. Now Ethereum is still at risk. But I am optimistic about the future of Ethereum. This is a good coin. He will not disappear and will continue to rise in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I do not think the Ethereum will go down further, probably going back to the top, starting in January
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I'm not losing my optimism about Ethereum and even if I'm afraid that will hit below 80$ I continue to hold it for long term. It's still one of best blockchain with real and concrete usage.
There is a lot of possibility that ETH will fall to $ 80 and will even be lower. I bought some ETH at 220$ and now I've had too many losses, There's no reason I can sell them now, hold and wait in the future
Activity: 602
I'm not losing my optimism about Ethereum and even if I'm afraid that will hit below 80$ I continue to hold it for long term. It's still one of best blockchain with real and concrete usage.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
As of today, Eth is below $200 and almost hit $100 so maybe theres always another dip or maybe it will end in this price this year. Some crypto experts said that bull run starts next year so lets expect that the market is still down until the end of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
As it stands, even TA can not accurately predict the bottom, emotions rule the market. Any bad rumour, people especially newbies will dump massively. Any great news fostering adoption will lead to a green market. I think ETH won't dip more, but that's not a surety. As a matter of fact I bagged more recently, but it's a personal risk.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com

Something now I do not see absolutely no growth and even hints that cryptocurrencies will grow. Everywhere there is only a downtrend and talk that cryptocurrencies will continue to fall.
Activity: 210

I would be very happy if Ethereum would grow to 1000 dollars. But if this happens, then you can hope for the growth of other coins. I am waiting for everything to change for the better
Activity: 462
I think the bottom of Ethereum may have two instead of the current price because its mining is still profitable! With the downturn in the ICO market, the price of ETH will still drop!
Activity: 252
We should wait for the better market right now, because it does not makes any sense to sell the coins at the moment. I still hope, that we will see another bullish market till the end of this year and I am still holding my assets.
Activity: 462
I used to think that the bitcoin bottom is $ 4,500, but I was surprised when the price dropped to $ 3,750. Where is the bottom now? I no longer make predictions Grin

Indeed, it is now very difficult to foresee something. Where Bitcoin will find the bottom no one knows, although it is assumed that somewhere around 3000 dollars
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I do believe in Ethereum... it's technology and dev team are unique and are working to upgrade and solve the existing issues... it was inevitable that Eth went to around 100$ because of so many trash ICOs that need to be terminated in order to clear up the system and proceed...
I think Eth will remain on the top... as concerning the exact place on the list ... it is irrelevant as most projects differ a lot from each other... (just recently xrp passed eth and that doesn't mean a thing)
 Grin
Activity: 196
Etherium price going down to under 100usd. 5 months ago i did not believe this idea but nowadays it is happening and we will see the more weird things and prices. But believe summer of 2019 increase start again
Activity: 476
I can't predict well about the position of ethereum at the end of this year. When viewed from the growth of EOS, it is very possible to shift the position of ethereum. In this very volatile and chaotic situation, EOS continued to move forward and managed to attract many investors. EOS supporters are now increasingly numerous and increasingly widespread. However, as long as ethereum can still make a profit, and equipped with a large community, I think ethereum can face the consequences.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
is it between you still believing that December ethereum will increase or believe in the word vitalik if the 2017 moment will not happen again? actually I was a little confused whether I should buy ethereum or buy a new token that was hot in the market
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
are you sure about your statement? looking at the current market situation which incidentally has hit the end of 2018 but the market situation has actually deteriorated and experienced a very drastic price decline, it might be very difficult for eth to reach a thousand dollars by the end of this year. but we'll see what will happen to eth and other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: