Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 11. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 05:14:42 PM
I don’t think that it will go down so much in price as it doesn’t cause the collapse of the whole ethereum project
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 21, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
40$ it is real price of ethereum only if BTC will fall under 2k$. BTC has no much support at 2k-2.7k. It will fall quick one we hit 2700. Don't wanna believe in this, but we are in trouble.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
I don't think what it happen!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Ye, That is not gonna happen unless BTC goes sub 2k
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 21, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
If ethereum fell to $ 40, then I would be very happy. For me it would be a great opportunity to buy ethereum) This coin will still show itself in 2019. I am sure her position will be strengthened and she will again take her due 2nd place in terms of capitalization.

I agree with you mate, in fact we both eagerly wants to make it happen to became 40$ so that i can buy much more of ethereum coin in the market but this gonna be impossible now cause bitcoin is now officially gradually recover so i may say that's the end of nightmare in cryptocurrency. Looking forward for 2019 price pump.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 04:21:32 PM
fortunately, any prediction that ethereum falls below $40 seems wrong. on the one hand, i find low prices good to buy cheap coins, but they nevertheless should not fall too low.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
see this will never happen. there's no way the ethereum price is at $ 40. ethereum is supported by a large community so it is difficult to make this coin destroyed. the only ethereum problem is that too many ICO projects use their platform.

I feel the same way. Too many SCAM projects use the Ethereum platform. This negative reputation also affects the platform itself. Ethereum should create a platform that greatly reduces the risk of a scam. If they succeed, I see the Ethereum course underrated.

It isn't Ethereum's fault! I think maybe they should raise the cost to deploy a dAPP/smart contract on its network to push scam projects away. That's why NEO charges 500 GAS to deploy a smart contract/project to keep scam projects away.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
Personally, I'm not surprised at anything else, even if the price of ETH reaches 40 dollars. I still believe that the market is cyclical, and soon the trend will change to "bullish". In addition, the cryptocurrency industry is very promising, so I believe in the future of this industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 21, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
see this will never happen. there's no way the ethereum price is at $ 40. ethereum is supported by a large community so it is difficult to make this coin destroyed. the only ethereum problem is that too many ICO projects use their platform.

I feel the same way. Too many SCAM projects use the Ethereum platform. This negative reputation also affects the platform itself. Ethereum should create a platform that greatly reduces the risk of a scam. If they succeed, I see the Ethereum course underrated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 04:14:42 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
Ethereum price had a lowest price of 80 usd and now it's already again at 100 usd. I think 40 usd will not happen as the constantinople is nearing and it will be one of those reasons on why eth price will increase after the update.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 21, 2018, 04:09:50 PM
Sorry for you that your prediction went wrong, the market is turning green now and don't post such thing without researching to make others panic.
Yeah, the condition is going better now. We know that the condition is unstable here, everything is unpredictable. Predicting something is good, but don't forget to research about it well before.
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 03:17:37 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Its really hard to predict this market at least for last few months. And predicting ethereum at the price of 30-40$ is unexpectable atleast for me. I know for bearish market treand and falling ICO ecosystem the price of ethereum is going down for a while. But ethereum is the most popular platform in this whole crypto market. For many reasons its down like other tokens but when bull runs comes it will recover its price. And yeah ethereum really need some devlovment to do. Cause in this market there are many platform tokens available and some of them are really good. But ethereum is the most popular. People trust ethereum. AAnd hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 21, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
Find it really hard to believe with the info and low-quality evidence you are offering us. There have been many occasions when I have seen how thousands of ETH were transferred to some exchange's wallet. Usually, the exchange itself is behind this behavior when moving coins/tokens between hot wallets for whatever reason.

A one has to be careful when spewing words and unchecked "facts" around like this. FUD is a thing we really don't need at the moment.
December 21, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
The market is estimated to have spent more than 80% of the previous price, we can see the price of Bitcoin in 2017 of $ 19,000. The more market demand will increase, ETH is the most widely used platform for the ICO project, if the ETH is distributed more widely, it will get a big catch for the market.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 21, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
If ethereum fell to $ 40, then I would be very happy. For me it would be a great opportunity to buy ethereum) This coin will still show itself in 2019. I am sure her position will be strengthened and she will again take her due 2nd place in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 21, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
I think even though the ethereum price drops, it won't drop to 40 $. Looking at the current trend, ethereum prices tend to be in the amount of 100-120 $, I think if it falls maybe the lowest number is between 70-80 $. Even though no one knows ethereum prices in the future, but I hope ethereum prices will go up again, at least in the 2 weeks at 150-170 $. who knows
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
December 21, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
Ethereum is a very unique and workable product, but now it is very volatile by manipulations of wales, like the hole market. But Ethereum has a very strong and devoted team and it has a great future, I believe in this project with my hole heart
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 21, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

The big questions are why would they sell it, it's because it's not working anymore and marred by scam ICO if they got it by a few cents some years ago why would they sell it now, why not when it pegged at $1000 I believe people are still buying and holding Eth for a great reason.
and I'm sure one of their reasons is that ethereum has the potential to be able to grow again and reach its ATH prices again, because ethereum has a large platform and a large community
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 21, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

But the present value of Ethereum now was 114$ here try to look at it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
it does not mean that when the value got decreased it means down to zero, have you forgotten that this is trading where
they're are two always happened here which is increasing and decreasing its price value not only one is happening.
Pages:
Jump to: