Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 13. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 19, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
As I said, I strongly doubt that the price of Ethereum could fall so low. In order for the price of Ethereum to drop to at least $ 60, the price of Bitcoin should drop by no less than 40%, which is an extremely unlikely scenario.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
December 19, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Something that we can not control at all, if this things are truly happening. But this could look like pure speculation, even you who provided this info can not be positively sure about it unless you are not one of those whales Cheesy
I wouldn`t be surprised at all by nothing that is going on in crypto market but I really want to believe that this scenario won`t happen. I am expecting some income in ETH, you know, it would personally hurt me..
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 19, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
It can happen if bitcoin price go down to support range around 1k8, I think it's an affordable price to put half of your fund into it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
I think that Ethereum is waiting for a good future and for this I do not think that Ethereum can fall to 40 dollars. I think that Ether will cost 200 dollars.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 19, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
40 dollars is not good price and please don't sell your ethereum at that price just incase. If the price decrease that better to buy more.
But I expect because the market increasing again it will not decrease again and we will not able to see that price.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
It seems you have misjudged, the market is currently in a strong rally and ETH has surpassed $ 100. Maybe we will have a happy Christmas season.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 19, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
That's ridiculous mate,  if you see the current price of ETHEREUM it is already moving into $100 and the market is in recovery right now.  Those transfers that you have mention is not affecting Eth price and I don't see such transactions.   
Activity: 546
December 19, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I think we have seen the worst of the market this year, and Ethereum has seen it's year low and won't fall further than that. The market currently is in its path to recovery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
indeed at present the price of Ethereum every day has decreased considerably in recent days but not just Ethereum, almost all coins have experienced a deep decline.
Activity: 308
December 19, 2018, 06:42:12 PM
I doubt ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks i think it was already starting to pull up and recover the price in the market, we better grab this opportunity to buy more ethereum because the bull run is near so that we get more profit once the bull run happen.
Nevertheless, I think that this is not a full-fledged growth, and until we see a full recovery of the market, I think that the price may drop in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 19, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
The prices starts to increase again after the huge fall from the last few weeks this might be the end of the bear market hopefully.WHales are not going to see the ethereum for few cents they will be doing that to make lot of profits if they bring the price of ethereum too low then they can't make money again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 19, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
I doubt ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks i think it was already starting to pull up and recover the price in the market, we better grab this opportunity to buy more ethereum because the bull run is near so that we get more profit once the bull run happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
If that happens then i am believe it will be one of the ICO's that want to sell their eth to raise some money for their project building, most ICO have been dumping their eth since the market crash.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
December 19, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Well this is too much prediction and speculation, 40usd is too much, I must maintain my faith that it should not happen otherwise it's the end of everything, rather this must stop and all coins must go up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 19, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
I do not believe in the price of Eth at $ 40. If the coin is so much cheaper, it will be bad. Soon there will be hardfork ethereum. I think this will positively affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
But today Ethereum is more than 100$ and maybe we will see a resoruction of crypto and waking will start from Eth and BTC price. Now the time to purchase a lot of Ethereum and maybe we become reach soon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 19, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
it will have a big impact on the market but we have gone through something like that because today the market has begun to show good improvement and I am sure this increase will continue until bullrun actually takes place
just look, ethereum starts to rise even though it only rises by a few percent but this may be the beginning of the awakening of ethereum
Activity: 406
December 19, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
I hope that such a strong fall will not happen. Today, the market goes up, and I believe that the market will be able to recover after some time.
Activity: 336
December 19, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

This is too small a price for such a coin. I think lower than 60-70 dollars for 1 ETH price will not fall. Although I would love to buy a couple of dozen ETH from someone for the price of $ 40)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 19, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

It's better if you will post a link on the transaction hash of that ethereum transfer so that people will see proof. If that happens, ethereum price may fall anytime. It's a good opportunity for us to buy more ethereum at cheaper price.
Pages:
Jump to: