Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 12. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
The fact that the market has gone down again is obvious. But I don't believe that ethereum will fall so low.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
I believe that by January 14-18, Ethereum will reach a price of $ 200-250. Growth will be due to a general rebound of the market and hardfork is appointed in mid-January, which usually leads to an asset growth ahead of this event. It is very difficult to predict further; everything will depend on the further development of the market situation and in particular on Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
Fortunately, it does not look like the price of ethereum will fall so low. Hopefully it will stay that way. I have no desire for a renewed collapse of the prices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
Ethereum never reach  50$ or 60$ value again. So we can see after fev days ethereum reaching 118$ value up to now. So i think next year or in 2020 ethereum will be reach 1500$ or more than 2000$ value.
Activity: 490
December 21, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
rather, it will be $ 140 in 2 weeks. I do not think that until the end of January will fall etherium
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
They sell. Then they refinance again and make huge profits. And ETH is growing again. How do you like this mechanism of siphoning money from cryptocurrency? This is what whales do. That's how they multiply their millions of $.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 21, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

That's can easily be true. This growth we are seeing now is just another bull trap I think, we will fall down even deeper very soon unfortunately, you should remember about such possibility. Well, if we see Ethereum at 40$ level, I will buy some definitely)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 21, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
I think that Ethereum is waiting for a good future and for this I do not think that Ethereum can fall to 40 dollars. I think that Ether will cost 200 dollars.
I do not think still we have to necessarily believe about the future of ETH. Because it's price incredibly falling in the last month. But yeah in the green market we can expect it will be touch 200$ but have no possibility to down 40$. Bitcoin SV is looks like future eth i think. I heard next month ETH fork coming so probably it will be pump.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
I think what you were saying isn't proven, as we can see right now the ethereum is starting to rise again, and it already surpassing $100. And it still keep on moving up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
If this happens, it negatively affects the coin and the price instantly drops, but it seems to me that this does not happen with Ethereum!
Activity: 784
December 21, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Its still possible that Ethereums price would swing up to that point but I dont want that to be honest.

If the market will be in this good shape up to next year, we will see ethereum at $40 in our dreams.
although that is possible, I don't think anyone wants that to happen. well, I think that would be better if it never happened. yes, and I'm also very optimistic about the market that will get better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 21, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
It would be better if you have a reference or a link that will direct the reader to the topic you are pointing so that we can also look in to that. We are now seeing a greener market and bitcoin also surpassed $4100 which is a good sign of a bull run. I am seeing a thousand number of ethereum as a sell and buy wall on binance so I could say that whales are on the move to manipulate the market.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

The big questions are why would they sell it, it's because it's not working anymore and marred by scam ICO if they got it by a few cents some years ago why would they sell it now, why not when it pegged at $1000 I believe people are still buying and holding Eth for a great reason.
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
As we see with you, prices have started to rise and are unlikely to be able to fall, because today, all the same, there is a high probability that bulls come to the market. Now the market is still weak and will be weak for some time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
but looks like not gonna happen that ethereum going down at $40, the ethereum price is increasing so hopefully eth will continue to increase.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 21, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Its still possible that Ethereums price would swing up to that point but I dont want that to be honest.

If the market will be in this good shape up to next year, we will see ethereum at $40 in our dreams.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
December 21, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Sorry for you that your prediction went wrong, the market is turning green now and don't post such thing without researching to make others panic.
I think this is just a prediction, and that I think is normal because everyone can make their own predictions. we can see many people also make their predictions if the end of this year will be the same as last year where the market grew very strong, but in reality everything has turned upside down. then we ourselves should filter information and not panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
Sorry for you that your prediction went wrong, the market is turning green now and don't post such thing without researching to make others panic.
Activity: 756
December 21, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

A big buzz around Ethereum. Too loudly I suppose. The whole market is falling and Ethereum is not exempt. And I am sure that when cryptocurrency field will start to recover than Ethereum will be on the top of this rising tendency.
Activity: 784
December 19, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
$40 per ETH is almost a possibility for this year except that yesterday had shown a nice increase and continues today. Hoping the price will continue to rise to end the almost one year of down trend.
Pages:
Jump to: