Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 16. (Read 31174 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
I think this is the best opportunity to buy both Coins because both coins has high potential if buy these Coins now definitely will get lotof profits there is no doubt.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 18, 2018, 08:44:31 PM
Predicting or challenging about the price of a cojn does not make sense anymore as we have seen even the biggest experts and big investors making false predictions all the time, what if i counter predict and say that due to upgrades and big developments eth will boom to 400 or to 4000? No one can predict the price as no one can see in the future.
More logical approach is to post the chart with your analysis if you you want to talk about price movements and direction.
Thats right, without your proof of analysis, of course your prediction is just a mere speculation and speculation could be wrong?
if you believe that the price will reach that price try to share the results of your calculations it will be more logical
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

I guess you are one of those who are classified us people to spread FUD's and the market has to get rid of you. Maybe you can do something better than giving some fear to newbies in the cryptocurrency space. At the same time, make your time more promising doing some serious stuff that will benefit many.

I do not think prices of ethereum continue to fall to $ 40 in the next one to two weeks, I think they will quickly rise again and surpass $ 100 and can quickly rise. 100 dollars
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 08:28:02 PM
This is the worst reputation that Ethereum accepts throughout a lifetime of ethereum, Eth, currently truly unable to move, is this the end of ETH?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 18, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

I guess you are one of those who are classified us people to spread FUD's and the market has to get rid of you. Maybe you can do something better than giving some fear to newbies in the cryptocurrency space. At the same time, make your time more promising doing some serious stuff that will benefit many.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 18, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
I don't think this has to do with the fall of ethereum. I have noticed that Ethereum also falls when Bitcoin falls. It rises when bitcoin also rises. I still do not understand the main concept of the occurrence, anyway. All I know is that Ethereum will go high again.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 18, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
It would not necessarily mean fall of the price of the ETH as it already has attractive price under $100 and
there is a demand for buying  ETH on these price levels as well.

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 18, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

So they're not yet selling the ETH? if that so, they might just going to day trade, but if these whales will going to sell their Holdings, ethereum might fall again, but at the moment we can see some progress and recovery in the market value of ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 18, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
Predicting or challenging about the price of a cojn does not make sense anymore as we have seen even the biggest experts and big investors making false predictions all the time, what if i counter predict and say that due to upgrades and big developments eth will boom to 400 or to 4000? No one can predict the price as no one can see in the future.
More logical approach is to post the chart with your analysis if you you want to talk about price movements and direction.

Maybe I dont know how to see the future, but I perfectly see the present. Panic sales of the etherium after ico, delay tokens sale in anticipation of a miracle, fear. This is what I see on market.
Of course, not for a couple of weeks, but a couple of months and the price will be about $ 40-50
Activity: 445
December 18, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Perhaps this will happen closer to spring, I do not think that in the next month everything will be so sad, the current situation with eth will continue for several months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

You have come to spread FUD and you should not be given any attention.
You just come to the forum, create a post and then you think everyone will fall for it.
You want people start dumping their ethereum right?
I checked through all your posts and i discovered that you are a FUDDIST...
You better desist from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
It is possible, everything is possible and maybe we will see this terrible price. But I thing that sooner or later Ethereum will pumped a high again, as how as it dropped. Now time of strong players in this hard market.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
December 18, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
I think that wouldn't be the case even though it's more probable, but I think the bear market is slowly to an end, Just a hang in there for a little while longer.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
December 18, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
This sounds like a joke before some big upcoming things like ETH hardfork in January and Bakkt launch in January next year. I dont think that ETH can go lower more...
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
December 18, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
I have very little faith that Ethereum can fall that low, but if it does, it could be a good buy, and maybe next year, if you have patience, you can make a huge profit, in my opinion, I think the loss rice is minimal when buying at this price point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 18, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
The turnaround of the market is not expected yet, which means there is a lot to fall. Many said that below $ 200, $ 100 ethereum will not fall. but as we see everything is possible, and therefore we can quite well fall to 40-50. but it seems to me it will take a little more time than a couple of weeks
Activity: 721
December 18, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
Is it true what you say? If it is true, it will be ready to buy as much as possible ethereum.40 $ is the lowest price Ethereum, there will be a large buy. I hope this news will not occur at ethereum prices in 1-2 weeks forward.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
December 18, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
Activity: 196
December 18, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
I do not exclude that it is possible, but if the price goes down to the level of $ 40 I will buy almost all the money that I have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

In this bear market sightings of whales transferring thousands of eth to some exchanges are not surprising. Some of them just want move the tokens and accumulate more as the eth price are now way cheaper compared 10 months ago. If they did sell some portion of their eth is just to liquidate and get some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: