Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 17. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
It is possible that the ethereum will fall to $ 50. I do not think it is possible to drop lower than $ 50. if that happens then you will see the panic.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
Ethereum for $ 40 will not be exact, 90 what was it is just a limit and a major shock of many projects, as they keep their money for the development of the project in the Ethereum,so I do not believe in the ether for $ 40,it will just be the collapse of the project,and the project is very powerful
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
Ethereum will break walls and will have 200USD or more value in 1-2 weeks in the market.
January 15th will be having 250 USD each ETH and more. After the 1st quarter of year 2019 ETH will be back on more than 500 USD.
Collecting ETHEREUM now is a good thing to do for the future.
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 02:57:13 PM
My view is that these whales just want to dump price. But as for me, it's impossible to crash Ethereum to 40$. Bitcoin will be 1500$ so I think it would be too hard to dump so much. Only if Satoshi will sell all his bitcoins. I think the situation is unpredictable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
Yeap, I really have this idea in my mind that I will have the opportunity to buy ETH by 50$
December 18, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
If you write such messages, then provide references to the evidence, and then ETH cost at least 50 cents in October 2015, and then at least was more than $1. I do not believe that this year we will see a price of $40 per ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 18, 2018, 02:46:06 PM
You should go to sleep then ETH price will fall to $40 as you think. You should take a look at price of ETH and BTC on Coinmarketcap at the moment, both price of these cryptocurrencies are rising although just a little bit so I don't think there is any chance that ETH's price will fall to $40.

I do not think so, usually after a big dump, there will be hits soon after. Last week, Bitcoin hit $ 31xx, and a return to the $ 35xx triggered the market rebounding. However, I do not think it will take long
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

This is all certainly interesting, but the obvious fact is that even if you are telling the truth, it is not profitable for the whales to sell ethereum at such a ridiculous price. It will be much easier for them to create speculation and raise the price of ethereum to $ 130 - $ 150 and then sell. If they can raise the price to such values, then they can raise it much higher.
Activity: 475
December 18, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
We would have thought that the whales had already withdrawn from the market, but I see that it is still a problem, really ETH is an extremely useful currency, so no doubt it will recover, the problem now is the time it may take, as we are all waiting for it to happen soon to avoid losing more money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 18, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Ethereum can't get over $ 100. It is likely that in 2019 it will lose value and disappear after a while. The EOS seems to replace Ethereum. As you have mentioned, Ethereum will see $ 40 and even less.
GIGZI
December 18, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
FUD news circulated again, which only made panic to investors (beginners) for me who had been there for a year, news like that would not bring me down to keep investing in ethereum
Activity: 406
December 18, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
You should go to sleep then ETH price will fall to $40 as you think. You should take a look at price of ETH and BTC on Coinmarketcap at the moment, both price of these cryptocurrencies are rising although just a little bit so I don't think there is any chance that ETH's price will fall to $40.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
December 18, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
ethereum to 40$ that too in 1 to 2 weeks no way it is not possible and it cannot go that low it is highly impossible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

I doubt that now the price may fall below 40, a very strong level of about 50, where I think we will find the bottom and will walk around it for a long time
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 18, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

what a nice predictions mate,,
but how did you know this informations ?
because i don't believe ethereum price will touch $40,,
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
This should be another FUD. Submitting a report without a reference or proof is not really it. Should the market be experiencing a downward slide, it's part of the bear season, Until I see a major news or event signaling a bull run, I will assume all these green in the market are just normal traders doing their business, it could be a bull trap.
Activity: 451
December 18, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Please provide the proof to support what you said, example any source link or eth address, if not it's just spreading FUD and keep talking the bad things, I won't believe any newbie account and just register in last week, please sold all your cryptocurrency and leave the market because eth will drop to $40 and keep drop to $0  Cheesy
Activity: 363
December 18, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
thats very bad news for the holders, maybe i would buy a lot when etherium touch 40-50$ each, and plan to hold it around 1 year.

This is good for those who are about to buy ethereum and try to keep them for a while Grin And really sad if you bought them at high prices, sincerely apologize to these people. But I do not expect that the price of ETH will be as low as that, which will make the crypto fluctuate again Cry
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 18, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
Not so bad for eth but everything is possible and maybe not join in this price action is good option. Many speculation comes up to make income during sideways trend and they are " whales ". They works with buy fast and sell fast, know they works but don't know when is very bad. I think you need to think again before decides using ethereum as investment/ trading product, market still not support all activity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Send us here the link of that person in the transaction of the etherscan. Because if you don't have any link of it, that means your just telling here

an hearsay or we call it in some other terms false story/statement.
Pages:
Jump to: