Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 11. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

It is not really a threat, eth is the coin for ICO. Many companies start their company, and create their token to crowdfunding their company.
In the market, ETH is the no.2 crypto, but i has never reach the bitcoin price and volume, so it won't be a threat for bitcoin.
I think ETH is not a threat to BTC since bitcoin is the pillars of all the coin in crypto world and remain the king of all, as we can see that if bitcoin price drop then most of all coin especially ethereum will drop too so as that simple reason I can say that bitcoin will always dominate from history of crypto and beyond.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
Eth never can threat to bitcoin even it is developing more and more. For me, bitcoin is always the best coin in the market
Bitcoin is not going to have any issues with defeating Ethereum if the cost ever gets that pumped.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
Even if you compare it at any given time. I always choose Bitcoin as a priceless item and as the number one crypto in the world. ETH can not threaten Bitcoin because i think it is very unlikely. Bitcoin prices will be much higher than ETH. Although ETH is good and potential Altcoins. Since Bitcoin was born and existed now. Bitcoin has only contributed to the birth of money and the price of it. So in terms of what Bitcoin is still the currency that people want to own it most.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
Eth never can threat to bitcoin even it is developing more and more. For me, bitcoin is always the best coin in the market
Activity: 281
Futurov
September 28, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
I don't think that ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin because for me bitcoin is undisputed and will always be the king of all the coins and no other altcoins can surpass what bitcoin reached even ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 28, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

It is not really a threat, eth is the coin for ICO. Many companies start their company, and create their token to crowdfunding their company.
In the market, ETH is the no.2 crypto, but i has never reach the bitcoin price and volume, so it won't be a threat for bitcoin.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
You said your opinion on the basis of preferences. The analogy is not result. In my opinion, it is possible to change the positions of ETH and BTC, only if the company will be using smart contracts.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 24, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
ETH is good money and very potential but in my opinion that ETH beat Bitcoin will be very far and difficult. Although we know ETH is widely used in the transaction. But the present value is too different when Bitcoin is $ 6,619 and ETH is $ 234.
personally it hard to realize.eth price risky to dump after much ico project using this coins as their payment.although it make eth demand rise alot, but it has negative effect too.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 08:38:27 AM
One of the main problems that the developers of crypto currency solve today is the number of transactions per second. Bitcoin handles a maximum of 7 transactions, the Ethereum is from the 15th. But the creators of the latter argue that we will overcome this barrier.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
ETH is good money and very potential but in my opinion that ETH beat Bitcoin will be very far and difficult. Although we know ETH is widely used in the transaction. But the present value is too different when Bitcoin is $ 6,619 and ETH is $ 234.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
Ethereum was not a threat to Bitcoin, as the early coin had a different direction in technology, when bitcoin was king before Ethereum was born.
Activity: 980
September 24, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
I don't feel that ethereum is ever a threat to bitcoin as both are using different technologies and their is no comparison between each other. Bitcoin is always a leader and it will hold that position in future also. Ethereum and Bitcoin both are solid coins and can be hold without comparison.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Ethereum is not design to destroy Bitcoin, instead they are both profitable where in the near future it will be a good profit to all of us here if we buy a huge them then hold  both in a long term. They might differ to one another and ethereum always discussed here in the forum as the one who next into bitcoin. Meaning, ethereum already a big community in the entire world now. Maybe they could also be help to one another in some other aspect.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 24, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

As of this time Your speculation was proven wrong as we see "Bitcoin still the King" and its Market Dominance still half of the entire Crypto-Currency Market and Ethereum value was dramatically decreasing since you wrote this Thread this is the clear sign that Bitcoin as the pioneer is not that easy to dethrone as you said.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Ha ha, be sure! Moreover, Ethereum has long threatened bitcoin, but does bitcoin know about it? Bitcoin was always king and will remain. Look at Ethereum now, he lost all the advantage not only before bitcoin, but also before the whole market!
Activity: 719
September 24, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
I don't see Ethereum a threat to bitcoin although these coins are good coins to invest. As we can observe from the start others claims Ethereum could surpass btc. But, until now btc still the most top of all crypto in the market and eth not threat to btc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
There is a lot of talk on this subject, but look at the market situation now, ETH is not in a better position now in terms of price and news background, and more recently XRP has bypassed (for several hours) ethereum on capitalization, so you need to ask: what threatens ETH at the moment.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
Of course, there is not and nothing like this will exactly happen, because we all understand that today's crypto currencies are great opportunities, but such projects as BTC and ETH are probably the main projects from the entire crypto world, so they obviously can not beat each other.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. they say that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value. in that short of time it just next to bitcoin so what do you expect in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Maybe someday eth can catch up and beat btc because the demand of eth always increase every day and most of projects have already used eth's platform. In crypto's world nothing impossible. But of course until now the dream from eth to beat btc is too difficult, this is because the price of btc still higher rather than eth and in my observation the price of btc affect to most of altcoins, include eth. If the price of btc increase, eth's price will follow it and conversely when the price of btc goes down the price of eth decrease too.
Pages:
Jump to: