Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 13. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
I believe that the ethereum is still very far from bitcoin. Especially now, when the price of the etherium is not stable like a fallen leaf in the autumn. I think that the ethereum will reach the level of bitcoin for a very long time. Because bitcoin does not threaten anything.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 17, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
I do not think that Ethereum is a threat to BTC today. I believe that each of these coins has really excellent prospects in the future. You can use them for profitable and secure transactions, payment for various goods and services. But they are not direct competitors.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin has a threat.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
if I ask ETH is a threat to the BTC because of the continued decrease in the price of bitcoin people fear that bitcoin may change the ethereum.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 03:40:08 AM
Maybe it could happen but it certainly takes a long time or even years, for now it remains the top bitcoint position and no one can rival it, bitcoint is too strong to beat
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
The most reliable cryptocurrency - BTC - has not any threats, it is the most valuable coin that I know and you to I consider. ETH is weaker and it is not able to compare.
Activity: 7
September 12, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Naturally, these competing cryptos will continue many years though they shall not result the only advantageous option at least for traders expecting outcomes for a period of time in view of the situation use joined with ongoing investors temporary ardor.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
I don't think so, ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin, both are running according to their respective duties. Bitcoin is more potential than ethereum, so ethereum will never be a threat to bitcoin.
Bitcoin has always been the most worthy of expectation and investment. Now we can get the result from the market performance.
Activity: 318
September 14, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
I don't think so, ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin, both are running according to their respective duties. Bitcoin is more potential than ethereum, so ethereum will never be a threat to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 14, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and has a bright future but no where close to bitcoin in terms of so many features. Bitcoin will continue to reign on all cryptocurrencies. It will forever remain the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
If the one above you is having some problems that means it will get behind you sooner and it means some volume will be shifting to other coins including you. But if you get higher, that means you will have more volume and bigger market cap. But this is not at all true in terms of product.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 12:25:55 AM
I believe that this current bear condition has proven that ethereum is no a threat to bitcoin, eth price has gone down so much losing so much value compare to bitcoin
ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin ethereum falls too deep, and this is the lowest point,
in my opinion ethereum will rise again when it is being corrected.

Well, when their trends are positive, they can also brings positive impact in to other altcoins price. And also. vice versa! I dont think eth was such a threat to bitcoin, in my opinion these 2 could get along very well to support the markets of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
Potentially yes! In fact, this currency is a new generation. Many people are counting on the growth of Ethereum - and even during the recession continue to acquire it. Well, in general, any altcoin can be a potential threat.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
No. It's like a cat and a dog. You can have one at home or the other and also both keep at home. But the dog will not become a cat, do not try.
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
Eth is popular but they are not even close to Bitcoin. And currently Bitcoin is still doing way better than ETH so in my opinion ETH isn't a threat to bitcoin. ETH will rise but not as high as bitcoin at least not anytime soon.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
I doubt if ETH is still a threat to BTC with the current market situation of ETH. Other platforms now offers a good smart contract function with a good transaction.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
These two coin are different and they operate in different sectors and have different functions. Yes, ethereum has gained a lot of popularity almost like bitcoin and has a better technology but it can not replace bitcoin. It will continue to dominate in its own aspect and bitcoin will continue to be the king of crypto.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
ETH has become very weak for the last time and I am sure that it could not beat BTC without restoring and future increasing. BTC is getting stroner everyday.
copper member
Activity: 376
September 12, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
I am sure you would be regretting writing this by now looking at the current market situation and comparing eth to btc, so far btc is maintaining over 57% of the total marketcap while eth is sharing the remaining with the multitude of the alts on the coincap 
Activity: 490
September 12, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
I believe that this current bear condition has proven that ethereum is no a threat to bitcoin, eth price has gone down so much losing so much value compare to bitcoin
ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin ethereum falls too deep, and this is the lowest point,
in my opinion ethereum will rise again when it is being corrected.
Pages:
Jump to: