Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 12. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
September 24, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
All i know ethereum is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency but he can't be the king in cryptocurrency, he will always be a shadows of bitcoin. I know ethereum has very good concept but he always can't beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 24, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
You better add valid arguments to further support your claim that Ethereum is a threat to Bitcoin. That would further elucidate the idea behind it, instead of comparing it to NBA events that have no real relevant connections.

As for me, I don't think Ethereum is a threat. Quite opposite to that view, I think Ethereum is very much helpful in achieving what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to happen in the world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 24, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
It is interesting to see if Ethereum would really bounce back hard. $2,500 was a good prediction on ETH price earlier this year. It's getting difficult but still possible. I am not worried with Ethereum though as it will surely becomes big in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 24, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
Currently ETH is no longer attracted much attention from investors as in previous years, however I still believe in this coin, and I expect the market will rise again.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
I think Ethereum isn't a risk to Bitcoin in light of the fact that the constrained supply of Bitcoin, this coin is scribble enough to help its developing interest, that is the reason Ethereum is turned out to have other individuals have crypto and even there's a considerable measure altcoin you can pick Ethereum is best to all. Likewise since Bitcoin is costly and not every person can bear to get it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
I don't think so, ethereum is just like bitcoin that can move with increasingly high demand and limited total supply and from very good developments, so ethereum can't threaten bitcoin so don't be afraid when you have ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Ethereum has a potential altcoin, ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 02:47:32 AM
Maybe it could happen but it certainly takes a long time or even years, for now it remains the top bitcoint position and no one can rival it, bitcoint is too strong to beat

I don't think it will be a threat to bitcoin, even ethereum gets popular, it will remain 2nd to bitcoin and will not compete with its popularity. Because I believe that ethereum price rely on bitcoin, meaning if the bitcoin price goes down, ethereum price will follow and so other coins too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Bitcoin was a first, capitalization all cryptocurrency market depends from cost. Unfortunately the cost tokens, projects which used a useful products will be depend by BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 18, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
I would not use the word thread, but in general, this is the truth that Ethereum is a very powerful cryptocurrency and at some stage, it must overcome Bitcoin in price and grow high.
Activity: 210
September 18, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
I do not think that the BTC should be afraid of the active development and future prospects of the BTC. After all, these coins have different goals and priorities. In any case, I will continue to invest regularly in the purchase of these coins in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Good comparison. Both coins are good. I agree that Ethereum will be of high value in the future.
There are good coins and I do agree too that ethereum will have a high value in the future but I don’t think it will be a threat to bitcoin. Both will have a potential in the future.
Activity: 304
September 18, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
I believe that today Ethereum does not pose a threat to the development and future of the BTC. After all, each of these coins has its goals and prospects on the market. Therefore Ethereum and BTC will develop successfully in the future without direct competition among themselves.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
I think that bitcoin is not in danger. Because bitcoin is the best and most stable coin. The etherium has now fallen very much and it is not clear when it will recover.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
September 18, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

In my own opinion, ethereum is really a threat to bitcoins because it has the potential to surpass bitcoins someday since the price in the market has already reached $1k dollars last january.
Activity: 234
September 18, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Six months later, everything fell into place. Etherium has fallen in price relative to bitcoin to a record low and has very poor prospects. I would not be surprised if in 1-2 months the etherium will be traded in the range of 50-100 dollars.
Activity: 406
September 18, 2018, 01:59:25 AM
I continue to believe in good prospects and the importance of the crypto market. Therefore, I am sure that both these coins will develop and benefit investors. But Ethereum is not a direct threat to BTC, because each of the coins has its own goals and prospects.
Activity: 1022
September 18, 2018, 01:53:18 AM
investors might works with decision on returns with insider inspection as returns as referring use of unit with the customs of qualification to helps as further with chance to put on priors following commons on composite with the moderation and collects with results to compound with the scoring of credit on balance with the dedicated account.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:38:16 AM
Good comparison. Both coins are good. I agree that Ethereum will be of high value in the future.
Activity: 630
September 17, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
I believe that this current bear condition has proven that ethereum is no a threat to bitcoin, eth price has gone down so much losing so much value compare to bitcoin

No, it does not threat Bitcoin, and it never even tried to do it (even in times when the altcoin price reached 1,300 dollars). I believe that even when Ethereum grows, it will not compete with BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: