Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 25. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
ethereum really shows a positive movement and I also believe that if there is more demand for it, it will grow stronger and will reach a very reasonable value by the end of the year.
I have seen the data and invested in it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 04, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
good news from Google for Ethereum.
https://www.coindesk.com/google-now-provides-a-big-data-view-of-the-ethereum-blockchain/
ETH for long term future , so I will always earning ETH and than will sell it if I'am needed.

Well that's great news for us it means Ethereum is started to recover, I think many of us will be glad because that is what they waiting for long time the rising of Ethereum. I hope it is the good start for us to keep believing no matter what happen, it seems that ETH one of the favorite of many people nowadays and they expecting this coin to rise much more. I think the price of ETH is possible to become more higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 04, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
The price of ethereum is stable now but not a good sign.
ETH carrying the USD price because of the rise of BTC.
but if we will look about ETH/BTC, Eth is falling huge.
i think people are selling their ETH for BTC now.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
I do not see any positive trend coming from ETH. Everything goes up but only the ETH is still standing and not going up. Bitcoin increased from 6500$ to 7400$, but ETH is still trading below 290$, which is quite sad for ETH holders.
ETH has increased from $270 to $290. It's not too much but it's really a positive trends  Grin
In 2017, ETH also increased later than BTC. So I believe ETH will increase strongly soon. Let's see what we will have in the next few weeks.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
September 04, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
good news from Google for Ethereum.
https://www.coindesk.com/google-now-provides-a-big-data-view-of-the-ethereum-blockchain/
ETH for long term future , so I will always earning ETH and than will sell it if I'am needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Stability is, of course, its very good. But the Ethereum is now much cheaper than before.
I would like to see the Ethereum worth $1000 before the end of 2018.
Activity: 559
September 04, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I do not see any positive trend coming from ETH. Everything goes up but only the ETH is still standing and not going up. Bitcoin increased from 6500$ to 7400$, but ETH is still trading below 290$, which is quite sad for ETH holders.
Activity: 107
September 04, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Ethereum will grow in price on the background of increased interest to it from institutional investors. I think one of the positive factors was the calculation of market participants for the launch of Ethereum futures contracts on the Chicago Stock Exchange Options. This is expected to happen before the end of the year.
But as of now, we are on earlier stage to celebrate that Ethereum was back and recovering from the huge deep and I think Ethereum is not ready at this month to grow back. No doubt with this great coin it has a good technology and dynamic that seeing a good potential to hold and have a better profit before it will end this year. But as what I have seen now Ethereum was in a maintain range dominance in the market. so, as of now holding is the best way.
if you think that up to the end of this year ethereum prices will rise again like the middle of the previous year and bring other coins together soaring too
Activity: 275
September 03, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
This is what I'm waiting. The time that each coin would eventually turn the tables. And I think the Ethereum has capability to do so. Other than the good strategies produced by the team behind the scene is the incomparable platform that it follows as a coin is the key factor that affect the current positiveness in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion because ethereum has really showed positive movement and I also believe that if there is more demand for it, it will grow stronger and will reach a very reasonable value by the end of the year.
Activity: 546
September 03, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
i hope this can be happen in last of the year. we all hope crypto is shining like last 2017. don't miss the chance to buy more now and get ready for end of the year.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 03, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
In these past few days, ETH as well as many of other altcoins has shown positive trends. But I think the market will fall again in the next few weeks but it will increase in the end of this year. And the target $500 maybe it's too low, I think ETH can reach $800 in this year.
I think it's very difficult to reach $800 by the end of this year, it still needs time to recover from the current price. there is still much to be done even though we know that ethereum is a potential coin but this is different from what happened like last year
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 03, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
No matter how the market goes red, I Always see Ethereum as a good project, in fact I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin because it is easy for me to exchange it to my local currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
In these past few days, ETH as well as many of other altcoins has shown positive trends. But I think the market will fall again in the next few weeks but it will increase in the end of this year. And the target $500 maybe it's too low, I think ETH can reach $800 in this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
There is a fork that will happen soon, I think there will be an uptrend but I'm not sure if it can go $500. The price seesaw since last week. It doesn't really look like its a positive trend. WE already like it being in the $250-$300 range, We'll see if there is a slow growth every day as we see more people are trusting this coin due to the tokens using the ethereum network.
and also we should not forget about CBOE , at end of year they will open futures trade for ethereum like bitcoin did.and if happen, alof fresh money come to market and buying on ethereum.
Activity: 504
September 03, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
It is definitely a good sign that ethereum is slowly recovering from its fall and will make its way to greater heights in the coming days.Let us all be positive and have patience in waiting for the pump and enjoy a good profit after a quit some time rest.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 03, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
There is a fork that will happen soon, I think there will be an uptrend but I'm not sure if it can go $500. The price seesaw since last week. It doesn't really look like its a positive trend. WE already like it being in the $250-$300 range, We'll see if there is a slow growth every day as we see more people are trusting this coin due to the tokens using the ethereum network.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
September 03, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
How'd you work that out? It's gone from over $1,000 to under $300. I do personally like it but you can't say it's been positive recently.
you're right, too fast to say positive now but at least we have a little ETH stoke
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
I have seen good progress in coin prices now. although slowly but at least this will continue to the highest price point. I am sure that will happen.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
After crypto's trendy, now ETH cameback to its real value in my opinion, then it will increase slowly in the next time.
Pages:
Jump to: