Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 27. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
The current impression is that Ethereum cannot reach BTC in terms of prices, but who knows? The financial markets are unpredictable. Who could anticipate the rise of Apple, Google or Amazon when they were small players?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 03, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
ethereum is still struggling hard to stay near $300 and is failing right now to keep its $280 price.  every bitcoin price bump sends it on a bigger drop. for instance we had a 0.25% drop in bitcoin price which made ETH drop 2%
i wouldn't really call this a "positive trend". unless you see a big ass pump to above $350 and rising, you shouldn't call it a rise either. there is still a high chance of more dumps coming.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 03, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
The problem is that this positive trend is nothing if compare it to the negative one that Ethereum has shown over the last month. We all need a miracle for Ether to recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
Yes, the ethereum has really shown nicely moving higher these days. It is now building momentum and gaining strength towards the coming of bull market.

Investors may still buy ETH for positive future expectations. You're right that ETH may close to $500 at the end of this year.

According to analysts by the end of 2018, the price will be about $ 600. An important point is that they do not take into account force majeure, various negative info-guides and other factors that can prevent such currency growth in the fall.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
While the price has stopped at $ 290 and is trying to break through the level of $ 300. The main thing is to get it, as it will give further growth. In the meantime, you can buy a few coins and wait for profits.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2018, 01:14:24 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I still wait to buy back again, for me this is not the right sign to enter market. Even the price look's good to buy but I'm sure it will go down next week, I believe if see bitcoin rise others will follow not eth. My strategy and mindset is different than you but let's see what happen next and never lost faith with crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
Indeed this is now a great many news headlines regarding the ethereum. Even the longer ethereum this increasingly popular course. the more interested with the ethereum. This is what causes the ethereum became a trend.
copper member
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
Yes it has maintain the 0.04 area while BTC increase gives it value too but I think we still have another waves of dip to go because the bear market still look strong and will definitely happen , so just maintain your position cause when it's time comes no one might know.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Yes, the ethereum has great potential. Its price is now stabilizing and we can soon see amazing growth. I believe that now is the best time to buy an ethereum. I think that by the end of the year he will surely be $ 500.
Activity: 146
September 03, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
Ethereum will 100% come back and reach new highs.  It is running the ICo and token business right now.  No way it's just going to fade out.  How many bounties pay in anything other than Ethereum?  Maybe a handful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
There will be many disappointment for many people as I do not see bull market resumng any moment from now! The year has been bearish up to this point, what happen after this month is still unpredictable! Market is still slugish and negative sentiments is still very much around!
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 12:30:38 AM
Yes, I believe this if ethereum has shown a positive trend because today many have known ethereum, and from time to time its development is very good
Activity: 102
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
You know it's coming back without question.  Its an easy 5x right here on the number 2 coin.  If you don't buy you will always look back at this time and ask wtf was I thinking.  It will be so obvious in 6 months. 
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
Eventually Ethereum will recover. It is just hit hard with a lot of FUD and negative news. It will surely get back to its tracks and once these ICO dumpers gets out of the market then we will see more improvement with the network as well as the overall performance of the price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
I also wish you the same as you, if eth can exceed $300 in the near future then I believe eth can reach it by the end of the year.
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
The etherium has potential. I think that ethereum will be much more worthwhile. I am sure that 500 dolars will be very soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
Actually, most of the altcoins are actually beginning to show some positive trend and movement with a huge bullish divergence on most of them. I am really looking forward to the possibilities of seeing new money being pumped into the market with the hope of getting some good gains in coming days/weeks. All these still balls down on how Bitcoin is going to end up doing in coming days as well since its movement largely depends on the movement of most alts.
Activity: 19
September 02, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
In fact, everyone has the same hope, we all hope that BTC, ETH and other coins can take the lead to rise, thus activating the entire market. It’s been a depression for a while now, it’s time to give everyone a little motivation.

Bull market will. Come. Prepare your money to buy Etherium as much as you can.
We must believe that. Our hope will come true. Etherium is going to $500
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
I am seeing a possible bull trap with this price trend recently. As you can see, Ethereum failed to maintain $300 position and did not even surpass $320. A true momentum starts if bitcoin will gain plus $500 and plus 100 for ethereum. I prefer to be patient and observe before investing. I am also bullish with ethereum but not on its current price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
It is early to say that Ethereum is showing signs of recovery. If you look at the H1 chart, you can see that it is still in the price adjustment phase. If Ethereum could return to $350 in the next few months, it is expected to hit $500 by the end of 2018.

Anyway, everyone expects the cryptocurrency market to increase by the end of 2018.
Indeed, this is still too early. However, the prospect of Etherum is very good, now the price can be said to have a very good level of stability. So it's not too early to say, Etherum is one coin with a very high transaction market volume. So this is the right indicator that can convince us that Etherum will be a force for the cryptocurrency financial system along with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: