Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is about to take back number #2 - page 4. (Read 29870 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 15, 2019, 11:29:43 AM
Ethereum is still the king of altcoins and when all controversy about it ends then it will be back where it really belongs. For many years now eth proved us what it can do to contribute in blockchain development and with a lot of ICO's still choosing eth as their platform is still a sign that they will not stay in the bottom for a longer period of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 15, 2019, 11:27:14 AM
There seems to be a tussle for power between these two coins since 2018. I will not be surprised yo see ethereum take up that post again, because the margin between the marketcap of these two coins is not much.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 15, 2019, 11:25:20 AM
yesterday ethereum managed to reclaim position 2, but it didn't last long. a few days after that ripple defeated ethereum and returned to second place. this competition is very tight we will never know who really won the fight.
Activity: 775
January 15, 2019, 09:44:18 AM
ethereum is competing with xrp for position number 2, I think that sooner or later ethereum will return to position 2 however ethereum looks stronger than xrp
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 15, 2019, 09:05:34 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are now committing each other for 2 place of this market and reversing each other position regularly but in long run, Ethereum will hold the no.2 position of this market as it has more strength then Ripple.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 15, 2019, 07:37:55 AM
Well in terms of tech and usability, i believe Ethereum have a better aspect if we were to compare with Ripple
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 15, 2019, 07:31:40 AM
I believe this is going to be a year-long battle between the two so I advice everybody here to get both coins, it's a win win for you because many new and updates are ongoing on these two coins and we will see profit on both coins this year, I believe Ethereum will eventually take the second spot for good before the years end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 07:01:31 AM
It is about time Ethereum retakes is second position ranking in the cryptocurrency market place. A lot of factors affected its displacement by Ripple which is also a good cryptocurrency though this has happened before. Ethereum is a better coin of the two and will soon regain its second position.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 06:59:59 AM
Now Ethereum again on the 3rd place, but I'm still not worried because the coin will soon be on his feet and back to 2nd place on always!
many of which rival the value of Ethereum, because Ethereum is very bad the value often goes up and down. those who have Ethereum will worry about the value that will drop again and again. but if you believe in its potential, you will believe if Ethereum can rise again and take over position number 2. Those who always see the current condition certainly do not believe anymore because Ethereum is too long below.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 15, 2019, 06:49:48 AM
even when ethereum prices decline there are still many fans who believe, including this good support can increase ethereum prices again on the market. I also believe that this ethereum has great potential and can recover again.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
January 15, 2019, 06:45:22 AM
It's the match between Ethereum and Ripple now. They're fighting for the second position on Coinmarketcap.com. Now XRP is back on second position, but i think XRP will not sit there too long, Ethereum will regain this second position soon. Look!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 06:39:27 AM
Now Ethereum again on the 3rd place, but I'm still not worried because the coin will soon be on his feet and back to 2nd place on always!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 06:38:11 AM
You can post such news just every day, because XRP and ETH have competition just every day! Market cap is tricky thing and news have influence on both crypto currencies as well as manipulation.
I think eth is more important and should take 2nd place
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 05:59:31 AM
This is now happening every fortnight and both coins are now fighting for number 2 position of this crypto space but that place will be grabbed by ethereum in long run as ETH has much more value then XRP.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 05:39:34 AM
but in fact, XP returned to follow Eth in 2nd place
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 15, 2019, 05:36:27 AM
Ethereum gave the second place, as the Eth coin fell heavily in price. When the coin starts to grow, ethereum will quickly return its second place. Now is the time to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 05:26:33 AM
The Ethereum was surpassed only for the time being, and the bear market downturn Ethereum was temporarily hit hard. But this does not mean that Ethereum is not #2. XRP can not surpass Ethereum, Ethereum will take off when the bull market arrives.
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
January 15, 2019, 04:25:38 AM
This might be like a fight for Ethereum and XRP. And in my opinion, this is very interesting because Ethereum has dropped so that the XRP returns to second place. Ethereum will increase if Bitcoin also rises in price. And now the market looks green and this is a very positive price increase.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 03:48:34 AM
both of these coins compete with each other in marcetcap, but I don't think that XRP is better than ethereum, I'm still sure that ethereum will shift the XRP again and rank is not a guarantee that the coin it is superior like XRP and ETH.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 15, 2019, 02:30:08 AM
Considering how volatile Bitcoin has been recently it's unlikely alternatives will experience a very significant increase at this stage however, you can be certain that once the upgrade features start to get priced into the value of Ethereum there will be an appreciation just not right away perhaps as the market is still performing a bit sluggish in the current range
Pages:
Jump to: