Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:08:28 PM
I have never considered Ether as a Bitcoin competitor. It seems to me that this coin is more likely an addition to bitcoin. I use both coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 09, 2019, 02:00:26 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are great coin, not a bad idea if we invest in both. So we should not compare which is better, all depends on our decisions and market conditions.
Well, I think comparing them is meaningless since they have 2 identical products , I think Ethereum is certainly closer to me, but bitcoin is still safer for investment!
Activity: 420
January 09, 2019, 04:20:03 AM
Bitcoin has a large market capitalization and a huge number of people believe in it. This is what prevents the value of bitcoin from falling too quickly.Aether has a different situation.Many projects that carried out ICO massively sold out Ethereum, thereby lowering the price even lower.
Activity: 247
January 08, 2019, 12:48:09 PM
Ethereum is not and will never be better than crypto. Irrespective of the fact that Ethereum is mostly and can easily be acceptable by most crypto traders, I see Bitcoin as coin for the big guys that actually knows the value and it's wort
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 10:07:29 AM
it's true that in some sectors ethereum has something that outperforms Bitcoin, for example smart contracts, etc. but the Ethereum price is too slow, far inversely with Bitcoin. so I think Bitcoin is still better because it has a much better development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 10:01:16 AM
not yet, now ethereum can't beat bitcoin. although all possibilities can occur that ethereum can be better than bitcoin, although not now but it could happen in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 09:43:58 AM
I think, both are good and have different prices and will continue to develop with technology that will also continue to grow and have different projects
Activity: 95
January 08, 2019, 09:18:44 AM
ethereum has good technological developments while bitcoin has a higher popularity and influence, that's all. stop comparing them because it's useless and won't change anyone's view whether it's the user of ethereum or bitcoin, each person has their own opinion
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
January 08, 2019, 09:03:10 AM
ethereum and bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages, i think comparing them will only offend some people. I wouldn't say ethereum is better than bitcoin, but I myself am a fan of ethereum
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
January 08, 2019, 08:47:07 AM
It is high time we should stop comparing BTC to ETH, both have entirely different use cases.
You can read about ETH here - https://coinswitch.co/info/cardano/what-is-eth
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 08:02:52 AM
No need to compare these two coins. They are the Kings of the entire cryptocurrency market. Each of them has a huge number of fans and imitators. You just need to invest in both of these coins.
Activity: 420
January 08, 2019, 05:50:20 AM
Theoretically, the potential of the ether is many times greater than that of bitcoin,at least because the ether fell down more strongly...as for the situation on the market now-bitcoin feels much more confident. It is better to start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
January 08, 2019, 01:34:59 AM
Both are they own interests and good features, Ethereum is on latest technology and bitcoin used widely more popular than ethereum so i will suggest both for trading.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
January 07, 2019, 12:30:47 PM
I think ethereum has more opportunities in front of bitcoin, by honestly speaking, I would say that ethereum is much better than bitcoin. I has more ways to be applied. Yeah, I mean smart contracts.
Activity: 700
January 07, 2019, 12:11:09 PM
both are good coins, I will not judge which coins are better and debate them, for me during the development of the project it went well then the coins are good coins, ethereum and bitcoin have their own concepts and as investors certainly can choose who have more a lot of potential and it would be better to invest in both in bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 10:58:32 AM
If terms of their technologies ethereum is much better than bitcoin since ethereum is built in smart contract while bitcoin is not and it comes in their transactions speed no doubt for ethereum. And transaction fees is lower compares to bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 07, 2019, 10:36:29 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are great coin, not a bad idea if we invest in both. So we should not compare which is better, all depends on our decisions and market conditions.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 10:26:01 AM
Both is a great coin ethereum and bitcoin. Its hard to compare this two promising coin that make cryptocurrency to be a strong community. Ethereum have strong team and unique platform to make investors attraction while bitcoin also is the king and most brilliant coin in the entire crypto community.this two is my best buddy in crypto.
Activity: 206
January 07, 2019, 10:06:51 AM
Ethereum is a decent coin yes yet it is extremely unlikely that the coin is superior to bitcoin. Bitcoin remains the greatest and best coin in the market regardless it keeps up more than predominance of the majority of the coins in the market. It is dependably the best decision for you to run with when contributing particularly on the off chance that you are anticipating contributing as long as possible
Activity: 546
January 07, 2019, 09:51:09 AM
This is not a ridiculous question at all, because these very questions will not enjoy normal popularity today. I think that there is no point in comparing such projects, because these projects have nothing in common.
Pages:
Jump to: