Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 07, 2019, 05:36:07 AM
Ehthereum is growing well due to its hardfork for POS and after its hardfork also grow more but Bitcoin will can't defeated  by ETH ,Bitcoin will also prime in all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
January 07, 2019, 05:06:15 AM
How can you tell about ethereum that good?
Yeah, it has changed ICO industry, but BTC is better, it is digital gold and the only thing you can trust in crypto world.
Activity: 1764
January 07, 2019, 05:03:43 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin have different technologies and capabilities, so it’s difficult to compare them in different areas, just many people and companies choose the technologies that will be more convenient for them and which will bring greater stability and opportunity.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 04:52:39 AM
I am more thinking of investing according to the financial capacity that I have and seeing in the future that I will be able to make a big profit through the investment that I make. So I am more interested in buying Ethereum because the price still allows me to be able to have several Ethereum, while the price of BTC in my opinion is still quite high and maybe I can only afford to buy a small portion if I have to buy BTC. For me Ethereum will be able to provide great profits someday, and for that I think indeed Ethereum in this case is very good and the best choice for us to invest.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 04:41:34 AM
bitcoin also undergoes in the hardforks like the new coins Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Gold. And recently the Bitcoin cash SV and ABC. The main thing here is that, we cannot compare coins as they are changing and developing in their manner. But comparison opens the possibility to see what is needed to be changed in a cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 07, 2019, 02:09:06 AM
The technology of bitcoin and ethereum is completely different, and both are very good, so you can't compare both of them. I personally prefer ETH because it's simple and I use it for many different purposes
although the price is so much different. however, I think ETH is indeed equivalent to bitcoin. for me, bitcoin and ETH have the same potential and benefits. well, even though I often see ETH usage compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 07, 2019, 01:41:41 AM
The technology of bitcoin and ethereum is completely different, and both are very good, so you can't compare both of them. I personally prefer ETH because it's simple and I use it for many different purposes
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 07, 2019, 01:39:37 AM
Bitcoin is king. I think that Ether will always stand behind Bitcoin. But Ethereum technology is very interesting and unique.
BTC and ETH are equipped with great technology, both coins are very popular and are often used as transaction tools. so a good step is to use both coins well with the aim of earning a profit. currently placing capital in ETH to invest is the right choice because of low prices.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 01:30:31 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum, both are the best coins and are ranked highest in the coin market, for that I think we can count on them in an effort to make a profit. I just think about how to make a profit through a crypto investment, and any coins that I think have the hope of being able to make a profit, so I will try to own it and invest in it. The most important picture that we need to know is that every coin that is always moving in price follows the price movements of Bitcoin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
January 07, 2019, 01:30:02 AM
It all depends on the purpose of application and what you are interested in. If as an investment, then they are roughly on an equal footing in profitability/risk comparison.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2019, 01:16:26 AM
There is a big difference between these two projects, and this is not only a conceptual difference, but also a technical one. I personally understand when it comes to comparing Ethereum to NEO , but here's Bitcoin...
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 06:44:24 PM
By capitalization Ethereum will never overtake bitcoin , but by the number of transactions I think it can compete, Ethereum is a strong coin and now it is gaining even more popularity than it was.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 05, 2019, 06:32:53 PM
Ethereum is being popular and these types of questions are coming for the great Ethereum contracts system, revolutionary technology and a big platform! Otherwise, Bitcoin is far better and popular than any other crypto coins! Bitcoin is called the base of the crypto platform! It is using widely in many sectors and day by day people will depend on Bitcoin and without bitcoin you can't think the crypto world, but we already have experienced a crypto market without Ethereum! 
Activity: 414
January 05, 2019, 06:23:49 PM
Bitcoin is king. I think that Ether will always stand behind Bitcoin. But Ethereum technology is very interesting and unique.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 06:13:57 PM
I’m not sure if we can say eth is better than bitcoin. I think the popularity also effects on people about which to support. Many people just don’t know anything about bitcoin but still supports it. For me, i don’t do that comparison anymore. I bought both ethereum and bitcoin in past. And i just hold them.
I also like Ethereum more than Bitcoin. Ethereum is very easy to use and has cheap translations.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 05, 2019, 05:43:34 PM
I’m not sure if we can say eth is better than bitcoin. I think the popularity also effects on people about which to support. Many people just don’t know anything about bitcoin but still supports it. For me, i don’t do that comparison anymore. I bought both ethereum and bitcoin in past. And i just hold them.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 05, 2019, 05:29:28 PM
Ether will never be better than Bitcoin. I think this project is very popular, but it will never overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 198
January 05, 2019, 04:58:53 PM
I believe that bitcoin will always be the first token and the most expensive. Bitcoin, no one regulates, it does not belong to anyone, it makes it a favourite coin of all.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:50:46 PM
I personally in favor of Ethereum now!
Both are great investments. Bitcoin started it all, but Ethereum has much better technology. In my opinion, Ethereum is a better investment. If anything is going to bring blockchain technology to the real world, it’s Smart Contracts. They are insanely useful.
Activity: 926
January 05, 2019, 12:51:36 PM
you should try to read more about the differences in ethereum and bitcoin and you should be able to distinguish between the platforms developed by bitcoin and ethereum very differently and of course ethereum will not be able to beat the price or popularity of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: