Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 10:49:10 AM
There are strengths that ETH has in relation to the BTC project, because now the speed of transaction processing can really be said that it is very slow. But for the ETH project it is much higher, this is a strong point for ETH.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 10:22:48 AM
Ethereum really looks more technologically advanced.  but one should not forget that when creating these coins, different goals were pursued and different possibilities were used, therefore it is difficult to compare them!
Activity: 420
January 10, 2019, 05:45:17 AM
Ethereum now looks very attractive and its growth potential is in percentage terms-higher than bitcoin,if only because the ether fell stronger than bitcoin.Otherwise, almost all the top coins to buy if you plan to keep them for a long time.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 04:03:12 AM
I think this debate has to stop and start the comparison between the new coins not bitcoin and etherum. They're both very good good and have different rules to play in the crypto industry, and let respect bitcoin for it age
There are no currencies in the crypto market that are comparable in value and market capitalization with Bitcoin. ETH can only be king in ICOS campaigns. But buying ETH this time is very good and potential. I will buy Bitcoin and ETH if I have a lot of money. But cheap ETH we will buy more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
January 09, 2019, 07:22:59 PM
Ethereum technology is very interesting and modern. But I think that this coin cannot be called better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin of course the king , but Ethereum is clearly now often used and I myself use this coin much more often than bitcoin, I keep most of the Ethereum than bitcoin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 09, 2019, 07:21:16 PM
Comparing ethereum with bitcoin BTC is certainly the easiest thing to see is the price and total marketcap, as information that bitcoin is still the first with the biggest marketcap while ethereum is the second, but for me ethereum promises greater profit than bitcoin.

It also seems to me that Ethereum has more potential than Bitcoin because Ethereum is very significant in our world and on its platform leading companies are developing in the field of information technology. This is undoubtedly the future of blockchain technology!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 09, 2019, 07:16:15 PM
Comparing ethereum with bitcoin BTC is certainly the easiest thing to see is the price and total marketcap, as information that bitcoin is still the first with the biggest marketcap while ethereum is the second, but for me ethereum promises greater profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 09, 2019, 06:58:14 PM
TRANSFER SPEED:
- ETHEREUM is much faster in terms of sending any amount to ERC-20 wallets or wallet that can hold ETHEREUM.

TRANSFER FEE:
- ETH is way low on the fee for transferring tokens or itself.

ICO INVESTMENT:
- If the ICO has a token on ERC-20 then there is no doubt that ETH is better to use than BTC.

OTHERS:
well that is the only thing to have ETHEREUM but i will go with BTC for the other factors.
There's a lot of things need to be considered. all of things that you have already mentioned in your post related to the benefits from ethereum platform while bitcoin offers other benefit just like it's widely accepted by almost all platforms. It can be store value as gold.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 06:56:15 PM
Ethereum is not and will never be better than crypto. Irrespective of the fact that Ethereum is mostly and can easily be acceptable by most crypto traders, I see Bitcoin as coin for the big guys that actually knows the value and it's wort

I do not agree with you, it can be considered a good news for cryptocurrency, because most of bitcoin is currently held by whales, not our turn. Since then, I have found that Ethereum better than Bitcoin should happen, so that they have a different assessment and less attack on BTC  Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 06:49:16 PM
the market still chooses bitcoin as the best and we all know that but ethereum will continue to grow and bring many benefits to all crypto users because ETH still has the potential and many smart contracks below that will continue to bring ETH more legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 06:41:47 PM
TRANSFER SPEED:
- ETHEREUM is much faster in terms of sending any amount to ERC-20 wallets or wallet that can hold ETHEREUM.

TRANSFER FEE:
- ETH is way low on the fee for transferring tokens or itself.

ICO INVESTMENT:
- If the ICO has a token on ERC-20 then there is no doubt that ETH is better to use than BTC.

OTHERS:
well that is the only thing to have ETHEREUM but i will go with BTC for the other factors.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 09, 2019, 06:33:53 PM
Ethereum very much still runs on the proof of work PoW protocol as Bitcoin, and it will take some time before the eventual switch to PoS  will happen.
This means that ethereum is only better marginally in terms of scalability
Bitcoin is still safer security wise, and although ethereum is the base for development of smart contracts and new blockchains, bitcoin is still the most widely recognized and used cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
January 09, 2019, 06:32:01 PM
Why look for something better. These are different coins with different technologies and goals of creation. And they learned to exist in parallel without interfering with each other. Therefore, Bitcoin and Ethereum have become so important for the crypto market.
Of course, I completely agree with you, but even there is a look at Regina's cryptocurrency market, I very much doubt that the Ethereum can reach such peaks as Bitcoin. I mean not only the price of a coin, but also by capitalization.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 09, 2019, 06:15:06 PM
Why look for something better. These are different coins with different technologies and goals of creation. And they learned to exist in parallel without interfering with each other. Therefore, Bitcoin and Ethereum have become so important for the crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 05:24:24 PM
For me, as an investor who cares about the potential profitability of their investments, neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum has long been the coin in which I invest money. I realized a long time ago that the maximum amount of money that I can get from investing in Bitcoin can bring me no more than a double or threefold profit in a year. But at the moment, this is not what I can motivate myself for, because I know very well about the existence of projects that can bring me several times more money. And these are projects with a small capitalization.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2019, 05:16:47 PM
Ethereum technology is very interesting and modern. But I think that this coin cannot be called better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 09, 2019, 05:03:18 PM
Well, I am not too sure of which of better, aside price factor, but one thing I know is that ethereum is my favourite coin and it is the first I laid my hands on since I started in the crypto space.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2019, 04:48:49 PM
Both of them are very different from each other. Bitcoin is the first crypto based on blockchain technology. Now a days bitcoin can use as payment method. And Ethereum is a platform based token it's most known for it's smart contact. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto and then second one is ethereum. They both are not in same box it's really hard to compare them. If you talk about market cap in this market it is very hard for any coin to cross Bitcoins marketcap. Cause Bitcoin hold more than 50% of whole market's marketcap. And if you compare them as investment then maybe ethereum was better than Bitcoin last year but the ico craze is gone so for long term thinking Bitcoin is always the best choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 04:37:30 PM
I think this debate has to stop and start the comparison between the new coins not bitcoin and etherum. They're both very good good and have different rules to play in the crypto industry, and let respect bitcoin for it age
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 04:23:01 PM
Both these coins are very good, and it's very difficult for me to choose the best from them. If I were you I would invest in both ETH and BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: