Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are not the same coins in nature. Bitcoin is the father of all coins it is called the king of coins, on the other hand, Ethereum is an altcoin. Both the coins have enough potential in the market but bitcoin is the richest coin in value and popularity. In fact, you cannot figure out ETH is better than BTC.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 03, 2018, 05:06:13 AM
For sure is Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, for several reasons. First of all, Ethereum is much faster than Bitcoin. Secondly, the transactions are much cheaper. The last but not least, the coin price is around 100 USD and BTC costs 4k USD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 03, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
I think bitcoin is better than ethereum. Ethereum as king of altcoin has the potential to be easily replaced by other altcoins, the ranking tends to be more easily shaken. While bitcoin as the king of crypto is very difficult to defeat. Its position is solid and is getting stronger in its main rank. The value fluctuations are also more promising in terms of income gains.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, and nothing can replace it. But I think that Ethereum should be at the second place after Bitcoin, not ripple...
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
I think bitcoin is better than ethereum. Ethereum as king of altcoin has the potential to be easily replaced by other altcoins, the ranking tends to be more easily shaken. While bitcoin as the king of crypto is very difficult to defeat. Its position is solid and is getting stronger in its main rank. The value fluctuations are also more promising in terms of income gains.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 06:08:11 PM
If we consider these two coins from the point of view of their attractiveness as an investment instrument, then in my opinion, ether is a more attractive asset in this regard because its volatility exceeds the bitcoin volatility.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 02, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
If you think ethereum is better then the only thing I have to tell you is that without bitcoin, ethereum won't have been in existing today, so for me bitcoin is still better been the first of it's kind in crypto currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
Personally, I like to trade in pairs with Ethereum and carry out all my money transactions with the help of Ethereum, but still Bitcoin is a more reliable and stable coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
of course not. no coin in the market is better than bitcoin and I am sure that in the future there will be no coin that will be better than bitcoin
Activity: 336
December 02, 2018, 05:12:42 PM
I hope that both Bitcoin and Ethereum will return their positions in the crypto market, as the most stable and promising crypto currencies. Bitcoin is certainly more stable than ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
Etherium is a good coin but I don't really think it is better than bitcoin.Bitcoin is bitcoin ,the very first cryptocurrency,the King of Crypto,this coin is proven by time,but maybe in a few years Etherium will become as much popular in the world as Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
December 01, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
Majority of my investments are in these to coins and I believe and confident  in both of them. When ETH resolves it`s issues with scaling of their network with "serenity" it will be a coin to beat on the market. At the moment I think ETH is undervalued and represents a good value for investing.

If the team of Ethereum has cool professionals and if they start doing sth instead of promising, the price will go up, though $100 for 1 ETH is nice! I guess it's a good decision to make a long-term investment.
Activity: 396
November 30, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Many coins are more powerful than Bitcoin, such as faster transfers, or lower programs, but these coins can only be called Bitcoin helpers, they can't exceed Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the god of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
I believe that Ethereum is not better than bitcoin,but I believe in it and constantly invest in it. I think it's technical characteristics are better but the bitcoin founder of the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 29, 2018, 05:03:59 PM
Ethereum is more sympathetic to me, just Bitcoin is a coin for exchange and nothing more. But Ethereum is a very important network in the development of high technologies and their implementation in real life, so I think that it has a great future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
Majority of my investments are in these to coins and I believe and confident  in both of them. When ETH resolves it`s issues with scaling of their network with "serenity" it will be a coin to beat on the market. At the moment I think ETH is undervalued and represents a good value for investing.
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
Any person who is a holder of a certain coin will always have arguments in defense of his project and precisely the coin he has, but for anyone who cares about maximizing his potential profit, it should be long understood that investing in top projects can bring much less money than investing in new ICOs.
Activity: 294
November 19, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
Do you want to earn FREE 0.2 BTC without any investment? Do you want to earn FREE 0.005 BTC per referral? Join https://bitzo.io/?r=507792
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
November 29, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
Just because the technology is better, we can't say that ETH is superior to Bitcoin. Apart from the technology, there are other factors, such as reliability, acceptability and decentralized nature of the coin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 02:45:03 PM
Agreed.
Bitcoin has been there for a longer time, thus earned the strong trust.
Ethereum is more on tech side, with lower risk profit potential
Pages:
Jump to: