Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
Both are good and strong coins, but I think bitcoin dominates even though now the price is down, bitcoin remains the top coin in cryptocurrency because of the privileges it has
Activity: 95
November 29, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency.  I think Bitcoin capitalization confirms my opinion. But for now, I would prefer to buy ETH.

My psyches does not stand Bitcoin fluctuations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
Let's be honest, Bitcoin is really outdated technically, but still its role in the world of cryptocurrencies can not be underestimated. This is not the project which maybe has the right to change in any direction, he is the father and doogan to be stable.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
Yes.  Ethereum technology seems more promising and impressive, but nevertheless it does not seem to me that you can compare these two coins!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
at this point i would say that there is no need in the comparison of both, Ethereum is good, bitcoin is also good. whats needed at this point is to invest in both crypto currencies. and most importantly, purchase at the moment when the market price is low which is now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 03:29:07 AM
As we can see, no. At the moment, the Ethereum is in a very shaky state, in which any movement in the market leads to its immediate movement.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 20, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
I do not like both coins, but if you look from a technical point of view, the Ethereum certainly bypasses Bitcoin on its head, but only the Ethereum team spoils everything...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 20, 2018, 02:25:47 AM
Always Good coin has enough propularity so volume is good. If we check coinmarketcap Ethereum volume is 10-20 low form BTC daily volume.
Most of the exchanges uses BTC as base pair that alone contribute majority of total volume in 24 hours whereas there's some exchanges that uses ETH as base pair
but not as much as BTC where it's nearly all over crypto exchanges being used as primary currency.
Activity: 237
November 18, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.

They’ve made several completely different design choices and as with every choice it opens some oportunities and closes dosens of others.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 01:44:33 AM
No matter how big the Ethereum market is, it is impossible to surpass Bitcoin, because Ethereum has a team (which means it can be easily controlled), and its number can be increased indefinitely.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
Ethereum very usable.But everything about the market,bitcoin fall,ethereum too,bitcoin grow up,ethereum too.
Next 5 years will show us the better one cause the market will be more stabil and more industrys,companys and countrys will use cyripto assets.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 19, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
Bitcoin is the strongest one and ethereum is the most usable one. I think ethereum is way better than bitcoin because everything abotu ethereum is better than btc. Transactions Speed ERC20 tokens webwallets etc etc etc. But also i trust bitcoin in the same time. But it is clear ethereum will be more profitable than bitcoin in the future because ethereum is altcoin. I saw something in Telegram. That text says you have to buy and hold at least 1 bitcoin and after that you can use your money whatever you want in altcoins. That is very true. I am holding 1 btc and i am continue ethereum.

I agree with this. Value wise, Bitcoin is the strongest one.
Ethereum is indeed the most usable one. Thanks for this tip. I will try to accumulate 1 bitcoin and store it in Ledger, then accumulate more eth and other coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
Not true, Bitcoin has become the key to the success of the crypto market besides that Etherher has its own market, and clearly in terms of marketing and bitcoin etherum the coin has a different purpose
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 19, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
In some way yeas, vecause it cheaper, but from the other side bitcoin is the best and ethereum developing team should make something new for making price raise
The price required for fee in bitcoin blockchain has now become affordable, it's not that expensive anymore like last year after the implementation of lightning network that in my opinion contribute a lot to reduce the overall traffic so that the blockchain is not that crowded anymore.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 19, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
I think that's your own opinion everyone is entitle to their own opinion, in my own opinion bitcoin is still better and stronger than any other coin, anything that affects bitcoin, affects everyone other coins in the market as we have been witnessing these days.
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 19, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
In some way yeas, vecause it cheaper, but from the other side bitcoin is the best and ethereum developing team should make something new for making price raise
Activity: 434
November 19, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
i think that is not.
i know now Ethereum is a most popular coin but Bitcoin also be the fisrt of cryptocurrency and no can replace Bitcoin.
yes in this time Ethereum in a glory but, how 5-10 years letter.
what Ethereum will same like this Huh
i don't think like that.
I still believe that ETH is better than BTC in some respects and although both coins are great and profitable, ETH is more flexible and compatible with other projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 18, 2018, 06:20:29 PM
bitcoin this coin which appeared the very first therefore it has a large capitalization, ethereum has a good idea
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 06:10:46 PM
Actually we can change the reality that bitcoin is the number one in crypto. That means ethereum is the number 2. Bitcoin controls the rebound and not ethereum. t.
Pages:
Jump to: