Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
November 18, 2018, 01:41:55 PM
In what sense? Bitcoin is a currency, while Ethereum is a platform that combines blockchain technology with smart contracts. When we look at they, we can say that both of them are good in their field. But it's not right to compare.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
 I think that these coins are both good enough in terms of investment. Concerning investments in Bitcoin and Ethereum, they will yield a good result in a long term!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
November 18, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
I like Bitcoin, it is like a parent for all other cryptocurrencies. Most popular of all. I can not say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. It makes no sense to me to compare them.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
We see a more drop in ethereum price previous week when compared to drop of bitcoin. This doesn't mean that Ethereum is a bad coin and has no potential, it just means that bitcoin is superior. Bitcoin is in favour of investors due to being the first cryptocurrency. When it comes to me, I prefer to buy ethereum at these days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 12:45:39 PM
I find Bitcoin better at the moment, because it is the most trusted and the most stable coin. Just look at the market dominance and you will see who is the King at the moment. While alts have lost around 10x from their price, BTC dropped by 4x.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 18, 2018, 12:32:01 PM
As soon as Bitcoin adds a protocol that allows it to transact faster, Ethereum is ciao. Same like most other coins.
Lighting network is in development mode and when they finish this doesn't mean ethereum's end because they are two different things like everyone said already. Try to read sometimes idea behind bitcoin and ethereum, you will see they are two different crypto with two different purpose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
I think ETH will not be better than Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is nember one on the coinmarketcap and it decided the price of the whole crypto market. Therefore i disagree this opinion and can not happen.
indeed, so far the best cryptocurrency in rating and other angles I favor with bitcoin. therefore if there is someone who speaks altcoin, it can have the potential to defeat bitcoin, maybe it is just a meaningless conversation unless it really exists and is proven.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
I think ETH will not be better than Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is nember one on the coinmarketcap and it decided the price of the whole crypto market. Therefore i disagree this opinion and can not happen.
Activity: 588
November 18, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
ETH can never be better than BTC because today all the same popularity is more behind the BTC project, as this project today attracts world attention, so I think the best thing is not to say that it is still better.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, it is a project of the highest quality that has enormous potential for growth in the future. I agree with Brian Kelly when he says that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin, I think in the next few years ETH could overcome it and become the king of cryptocurrencies
It is true, Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that is favored by everyone because of its very useful technology. but in my opinion, Ethereum will not be able to match the crypto king, which is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrency in the world. so it's impossible to match it
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
As soon as Bitcoin adds a protocol that allows it to transact faster, Ethereum is ciao. Same like most other coins.
Activity: 413
November 18, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
 Grin The fact that ETH is better than BTC. You can not prove. But this economic gap ETH perhaps not when not overcome. And always remain number 2. The argument about what is better, what is worse does not make sense. What is more expensive.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
I would not say so,just the Ether is clearer if that is at the head of the project, and more everything is clear,then bitcoin is not clear who is worth It,but more people support and believe in it,and I am sure Bitcoin will be a huge demand in the future, especially since it is already beginning to be globally implemented in the world,and
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
Bitcoin is quite an old coin and to create something new on the basis of its platform , without departing from the concept laid down in white paper , is quite difficult.
That's why I think Ethereum is better. It learned lessons from BTC and built on top of its legacy. Ethereum is more flexible and has better future than BTC.
Activity: 224
November 18, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
You have a strange idea about these projects. They are technically different and compare them as a cat and a dog, it is incorrect.
Activity: 277
November 17, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
ETH will not be better than Bitcoin in many respects. Bitcoin is a high value currency and represents the largest market capitalization. And the first currency in the crypto market has the decisive influence on the Altcoins in terms of price and impact on the world. While ETH has not reached levels like Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
I think it is useless to compare Ethereum with Bitcoin. These are two different things. To put it in your metaphor, how to compare a passenger car and a tractor, although it seems like both cars Each project has its own tasks and it has its own buyers. So choose for yourself what project you like.
Activity: 238
November 17, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
Bitcoin is quite an old coin and to create something new on the basis of its platform , without departing from the concept laid down in white paper , is quite difficult.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
i think that is not.
i know now Ethereum is a most popular coin but Bitcoin also be the fisrt of cryptocurrency and no can replace Bitcoin.
yes in this time Ethereum in a glory but, how 5-10 years letter.
what Ethereum will same like this Huh
i don't think like that.
Pages:
Jump to: