Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:37:12 PM
I never thought so, because I know these projects from the inside and understand that everyone is the best in their field, at least at the moment .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
Well, for me, Ethereum is certainly better than bitcoin, I myself now use much more than bitcoin , I like smart contracts and of course, tokens come faster than bitcoin !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
I think yes, it is seen when there is a big dump the price very fast to recovery. In addition, Etherum has more functions, lower costs, and faster in confirming transactions, but this is natural thing because every cryptocurrency has different advantages and disadvantages even though Etherum is better but the fact is that almost all altcoins always follow the Bitcoin price
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 16, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
I believe that Etherium will indeed be a great success. If you compare Etherium with Bitcoin, then you need to understand that Bitcoin is held due to its popularity as the first cryptocurrency, but no more than that, and Etherium has a whole ecosystem on how to create various servisis and platforms based on blockchain, which in turn carries an active and positive value for the development of blockchain technology. If we compare Etherium with other altcoins of the EOS type, then again Etherium has a big advantage, since it already has a working and developed platform, while competitors still have it all in words.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 16, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
All altcoins have their own opportunities and uses. And all can be better. Ethereum is one good coin. And so is Bitcoin. And everyone also has their own choices. Like me, I am more interested in ethereum. Because ethereum is one of my favorite altcoins.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
These are different things.  You don't see car competitors just disappearing because tesla cars are clearly better.  They can all be used and all be successful, and each one can be better at a specific thing than the other is.  That's the beauty of the crypto world, everyone can win so long as their idea isn't shit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
The question that forces people to create holivars, I don’t understand how people compare such projects at all, because these are completely different specific projects, different applications of projects. I think it would obviously be superfluous to say that it’s better.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
So I tried to deposit BTC from two different exchanges to binance yesterday after it fell to the 5k range. It took over 60 minutes before binance received those deposits, because the network was seriously backed up. Within those 60 minutes, the alts I wanted to trade for went up in price 5-8%. Just one of the reasons why btc frustrates me.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
Once the many versions of Bitcoin die from infighting and crypto is a burned dead corpse, Ethereum will rise to its rightful place at the top like a phoenix from the ashes.
copper member
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are completely different products and networks. ETH will not fail but could easily lose a ton of value. It was never designed to be a store of value. Same with xrp and xlm. They are meant to be cheap and stable currencies for their specific networks to use and burn, not hodl.
Activity: 49
November 16, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Yes i think Etherum is better than bitcoin beacause the blockchain technology which used in Etherum is advance than bitcoin.The many of altcoins are also based on the blockchain of eth. The transaction speed of Etherum is hugher than the btc and the transaction fees of Etherum is very very less than btc and  these much advance features of Etherum make it better than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
November 16, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
Ethereum is better than bitcoin. Because ethereum is much easier to use compare to bitcoin. And in the network fees, ethereum wins it. Ethereum has only small network fees. And in transaction speed, ethereum again wins. Ethereum is more faster compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
I think that there are certain features that can be considered advantages. There are those who love ether and those who think that btc is the best coin ever. I think that they are both good investment
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
November 15, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
The question presumes the two protocols are directly relatable and most people responding recognise they server different purposes.     Also another complicating factor is both protocols are being changed as we speak anyway, we are comparing what is not stationary or fixed even.

ETH seems to be more home grown or consumer based as it can still be mined to a small extent by its own users.   This probably elevates it for many as more accessible in small amounts, also this is partly from it being a far newer blockchain.   There is also the argument ETH is more open to development by its users rather then the top down development of protocol by BTC devs.   In future if ETH incorporates POS then this distinction will be complete in allowing just plain simple holders or users of the wallet to gain a part in every part of the network process including transaction confirmation.

I do think POS is a good step forward even if only partial at present, so as an introduction to crypto ETH seems a good start for many.   I hope ETH will keep its costs down to stay competitive and easy to use for all parts of the economic population of the world
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
I never think it.Bitcoin always best than Ethereum.Bitcoin is mothercoin of crypto currency.Ethereum still now don't matured for compare with Bitcoin.You just see the protfolio of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
November 15, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
Yes, there is more application for ethereum in my mind. Btc is needed to save money for long period and that's all. For other purposes it is not that convenient as ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 04:40:59 PM
They are different things if you look at it.Actually  I don't think an apple is better than an orange.They serve different purposes:Just because they are cryptocurrencies it does not mean they are things that can be measured.there are feaures that eth has and bitcoin has not.Eth is actually a platform, not a payment solution.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 15, 2018, 04:11:26 PM
Everybody knows that ETH has better technology when you compare BTC. Smart contracts are very clever idea where it founds many implementation space in crypto world. On the other hand I do not believe that it could be more famous and more expensive ten bitcoin.
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
I never think it.Bitcoin always best than Ethereum.Bitcoin is mothercoin of crypto currency.Ethereum still now don't matured for compare with Bitcoin.You just see the protfolio of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
For some reason it seems to me that all the problems that occur in the cryptocurrency market today are wine and the influence of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency. Perhaps not only large investments can save the cryptocurrency market, but also the actual use of Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
Ethereum is a great project, but I don’t think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. At this stage of development, Bitcoin performs its functions better than Ethereum and is more important for the entire market than Ethereum.

I dont totally agree with you. Most of projects are based on ethereum. Maybe eth will not pass bitcoin in short and middle-term. But in long term, ethereum will pass bitcoin and will be the money of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: