Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
Ethereum technology has built in smart contract while bitcoin doesn't and when it comes in transactions speed ethereum is faster than bitcoin and it is also lower cost of gas compared to bitcoin, So I think ethereum is much better than bitcoin in terms of their technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 03, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
in fact it really depends of what we see. may indeed impressed even better. in terms of technology and also being too I think ethereum now better. It's just that it is indeed the total supply ethereum is much more. so in terms of price are still losing bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:23:07 AM
Market trends have explained everything. Ethereum is not as good as Bitcoin. When Bitcoin fell, the Ethereum fell. When Bitcoin rose, Ethereum was still falling!
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:20:16 AM
It is difficult to answer this question, but nevertheless, I believe that Ethereum in this situation is more important, because there are a lot of tokens based on ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
October 03, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
Use case-wise, I think ETH has more use than Bitcoin at the moment = platform coin + smart contracts used by ICO's + more users and companies who did ICO used and is using it.
Relatively cheap as well to transfer eth compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 507
October 03, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
It is impossible to say which of these two coins is the best, because technically they are completely different coins that have different specifics of work and goals.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:46:03 PM
I think that at present, ETH cannot be better than bitcoin at present, if ETH wants to go beyond Bitcoin this year, then Bitcoin may not have a breakthrough in value and ETH. must really boom.
Activity: 130
October 03, 2018, 03:38:38 AM
The advantages of Ethereum are that the transmission speed is fast and the processing cost is low. But this is not enough to prove that it is better than Bitcoin. If Ethereum is indeed better than Bitcoin, you must know why Bitcoin is still the highest-priced coin.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 29, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
I think that these are very different coins and they can not be compared. Bitcoin is simply the best and the first coin. And the Ethereum is the best altcoyin. And these are very different and very worthy coins.
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
 I think bitcoin is better than etherium but this situation , ethereum investment is better than bitcoin because this time ethereum price is  lower than bitcoin  
.Now buy ethereum and hold it ,  in the future you  will get high profits.

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
If I look at his progress this year. Indeed I see ethereum better than bitcoin. Moreover, we also see that this year is indeed the ethereum has become increasingly popular. even the more open for discussion.
Bitcoin still can not solve the problems with its scale. The lightning network is still very specific and unreliable, and in terms of the functions of these two coins as a means of payment, ethereum is still much better. If the Plasma project also solves the ethereum scalability problem, then this coin will differ very favorably from Bitcoin. Although, if we consider them in terms of possible profit, then both coins are good.
Activity: 335
October 02, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
If I look at his progress this year. Indeed I see ethereum better than bitcoin. Moreover, we also see that this year is indeed the ethereum has become increasingly popular. even the more open for discussion.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 02, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
Eth is a good coin but I'm not agree that eth is batter then bitcoin,bitcoin raise 20000$ from some cent ,so how people can say eth is more batter.
Activity: 350
October 02, 2018, 11:06:22 PM
If for a long-term investment I think bitcoint is better, for the price of ethereum it is more affordable especially now that the price is still cheap and you can buy it for investment, both of these cointers are equally good and strong and potential investment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 10:57:41 PM
a lot of people are fixing bitcoin because of its price, and many people are hunting for bitcoin because of the technology it uses.
if for eth, they save for a long time, because eth has very good potential and the platform is always used for making new coin
Activity: 80
October 02, 2018, 10:54:23 PM
from the suppositions above it can demonstrate the capability of ethreum which is superior to bitcoin, however one thing that can't be denied that bitcoin I think will in any case hold its position in light of the fact that bitcoin totally beats the market cost so extremely compelling on the altcoin, for sure from the beginning of the ethereum coin growing quickly making the stage critical and expanding request.
bitcoin is the king of coins he always occupies the top position and has the highest price so in my opinion as good as Ethereum can't match Bitcoin. many people already know two coins, so if people choose Bitcoin or Ethereum it depends on taste because both are good and profitable.
Activity: 198
October 02, 2018, 10:20:26 PM
from the suppositions above it can demonstrate the capability of ethreum which is superior to bitcoin, however one thing that can't be denied that bitcoin I think will in any case hold its position in light of the fact that bitcoin totally beats the market cost so extremely compelling on the altcoin, for sure from the beginning of the ethereum coin growing quickly making the stage critical and expanding request.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
There are still many people who don't believe that ethereum is better than bitcoin. They say that ethereum is only use as gas for ico's. Not like bitcoin that there are some stores that accept it.

for me both have different features I can't choose which is better
I hope both of them can continue to grow and be ready for the future, it is better for all communities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 06:50:57 PM
if I think bitcoin is still all the coins, bro. even though etherium has a good future. but there are still some coins that we can't exchange with Etherium. including LYL. therefore bitcoin remains number 1
Activity: 532
September 30, 2018, 06:45:00 PM
There are still many people who don't believe that ethereum is better than bitcoin. They say that ethereum is only use as gas for ico's. Not like bitcoin that there are some stores that accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: