Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 28, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto currency market in many respects. Yes, Ethereum is definitely stand out among all the other coins. But to the level of bitcoin yet.
Bitcoin is indeed the best because the influence of bitcoin on altcoins is quite large and makes bitcoin the best among the coins that exist today
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 28, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
there are only three coins: BTC, ETH and XRP, they have different technologies, the rest of their forks
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 28, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
I think eth and bitcoin are the same have a good future and potential coin.  Both is good for long investment. Because the price will up and people who invest in eth and bitcoin can get profit
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
I think ETH is better but to be honest, ETH will be soon vanished because there will be more developed coin in near future which will be useful for real usage.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
ETH has really been better than BTC for a long time but BTC has a strange charm. BTC is now considered the most classic blockchain technology and does not have any upgrades. but it still stands at the top of CMC because it is a king of the Crypto market and it can not lose to its sons. Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
maybe what you say is true that the best coin is a coin that we believe and believe we have to invest and certainly a coin that can bring benefits in investing for us
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
Bitcoin can be referred to as the godfather of Cryptocurrency. But I still like Ethereum because it gives avenue for so many altcoins in the Cryptocurrency industry to rise which has practically helped so many people. But in terms of worth, Bitcoin is better.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
This is an opportunity for investors to easily buy them into their wallets and earn big profits in the future. I think in the future, the price of these altcoin will be higher and higher.
Activity: 110
September 27, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
Bitcoin has been falling since mid-December, after he reached the highest level of almost $ 20,000. This is despite numerous positive developments. But if Ethereum was stable on this background, then I would have thought again. But alas, bitcoin is very good.
Activity: 164
September 28, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto currency market in many respects. Yes, Ethereum is definitely stand out among all the other coins. But to the level of bitcoin yet.

I can'r copmare these two coins. They are having different process of working and also people know that bitcoin is limited and ETH is not)
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 57
September 26, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
I do not argue that the ethereum is a very good coin. But you must agree, she will not be in the place of bitcoin. Because bitcoin has long ago created a brand and took root in the first place.
Activity: 165
September 28, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
It's true that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in terms of features. But after all, usages are the main factors. BTC has more usages than ETH. Also, BTC is needed in most trading pairs.
Again, there are more smart contracts other than ETH but,  ETH will be used most. Like that, BTC is the first cryptocurrency and it will be used most.
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Investments in cryptocurrency.We know that we always risk investing our savings in any financial instrument .That's cryptocurrency-is no exception.It has its pluses and minuses.With cryptocurrency, you can quickly make very good money, but you can lose.If you are willing to take risks,I advise you to invest in cryptocurrency.I would have chosen Ethereum.For some reason,I am convinced that soon the popularity of Ethereum will be overshadowed by Bitcoin.since it is more in demand than Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

I absolutely agree.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
At the moment, the price of the Ethereum is not very high, but I think that soon a period when growth will begin again so we need to wait a little)
copper member
Activity: 995
September 28, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
For the time being we compare these two currencies every day. Well, we miss the promising crypt. ETH even if it is better number one in the next 10 years, it will not. So it should move on.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
Constantly many people talk about the gradual replacement of traditional money by the Ethereum . But I think that it is connected, with convenience and efficiency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
the mother is crypto bitcoin so if for better still in bitcoin but ethereum is good for long term becuase the price cheap and if bitcoin higher pump ethereum can pump a lot.
ethereum is good for process transaction.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: