Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
Ethereum is not better than bitcoin, even there is strong development but Bitcoin has huge potential in terms of development and their usage in a real environment for CBOE listing. So it is always good to believe on Bitcoin compared to ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 10:08:57 PM
Even it has a better purposes than bitcoin still no crypto can replace bitcoin on the other hand one of the reason why ethereum was created is to help bitcoin to process transaction not as replacement .
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 10:07:05 PM
Beat the volume of bitcoin first before ethereum will be better and it is impossible than ethereum is better than bitcoin because bitcoin have a smaller supply and a great blockchain help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Bitcoin is much more widely used than Ethereum and will always be no1 as its not the technology but global acceptance that matters.Had it been technology , there are many other currencies having better technology than Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
I guess that Ethereum is more useful for everydays payment and investing in different ICO projects. Also I believe that Ether will grow faster than BTC during next bull market.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
I don't think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. However bitcoin is the best and ethereum is under bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very strong. And bitcoin is the best in my opinion. I believe in both coins. but I still choose better bitcoin.

Ethereum is a dynamic coin and can be used to make various tokens, ethereum's development is so fantastic that it is natural to say that ethereum deserves to be a future coin in the place of bitcoin.

You are right, but in the world of investment the most important qualities are a bit different. Ethereum is great, but the reputation of Bitcoin is what makes it the best of all.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 24, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in 2 indicators:
1. It has 2-3 times the number of transactions per second.
2. He has the opportunity to create smart contracts and issue tokens in the blockchain system of the ETH network.
However, Bitcoin has a huge number of fans and he will never lose his lead. I believe in Bitcoin!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
I do not agree with the ETH view better than Bitcoin. By the crypto market control not for ETH and the EOS ICOS King would be the only number one in the ICOS campaign. Bitcoin is the King of the mayor. Therefore the comparison is not really balanced.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
In my case of ethereum is best cryptocurrency more than btc. Because ERC 20 is now world best blockchain technology. Many new cryptocurrencies come to maket basing erc 20 technology.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 24, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Though Ethereum has a lower market value than Bitcoin, I believe it is much better than the pioneer. The coin with its back end security provides fraud free transactions and hence is more secure than Bitcoin.
Also, not only as an investment asset, it is also used as a platform for posting new ICOs and the coin can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications.
The coin has seen massive acceptance in the financial market and has the potential to cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 24, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
Activity: 1470
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 24, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
in my opinion no, because Ethereum can still lose with Ripple, so in my opinion it's very difficult to say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, because in my opinion Bitcoin is the best than other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
I see your point but for me, bitcoin will always be the best coin and can not be replace
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 24, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
Great popularization for ethereum,but even how good all those features still bitcoin will be on top,and Ethereum won't be as better that bitcoin has

Blockchain is the pioneers of crypto technology and will always be the number one,imitation will always be secondary
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
I don't think Ethereum is better than bitcoin since bitcoin is the founder ! I like Ethereum technology better it's more modern but without bitcoin it wouldn't exist !
Activity: 228
September 24, 2018, 05:31:42 AM
For me,both Bitcoin and Ether are reliable and promising coins for investment.So I think if you make a choice when investing, it is better to choose these two coins.
Activity: 1382
September 24, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and anyone can;t defeat BTC, so Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
September 24, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
Ethereum is better in it's cache not neccessarily better than bitcoin. What I like about ether is that it's pushing the cryptocurrency to new ground and new height. Bitcoin and ethereum are not in competition and this is a good thing!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 11:54:53 PM
I don't think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. However bitcoin is the best and ethereum is under bitcoin. I think bitcoin is very strong. And bitcoin is the best in my opinion. I believe in both coins. but I still choose better bitcoin.

Ethereum is a dynamic coin and can be used to make various tokens, ethereum's development is so fantastic that it is natural to say that ethereum deserves to be a future coin in the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 386
September 23, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
Well i mostly used ethereum especiall joining ICO's i can store all of my tokens without a doubt of losing it but bitcoin for me is still the king.

Yeah, bitcoin is still the king of crypto currency and i don't think other coin will replace it. Bitcoin has the biggest price than other coin and its still more popular to all of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: