Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
I don't know who is better between them and I don't think that this is a good idea to compare them. It's like comparing superman and batman.

Ethereum is the besf altcoin but it  will never bd better than bitcoin because for long time bitcoin is running every year it is  becaming more better and for me ethereum has a chance to be better than btc if people will stop buying btc.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
I believe that bitcoin is still better than Ethereum and the fall in the price of Ethereum confirms this
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
I don't know who is better between them and I don't think that this is a good idea to compare them. It's like comparing superman and batman.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
Of course with technology, I totally agree, maybe better , but for the rest I would not say that it is better to have bitcoin the main advantage of this is no face of the Creator
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
I prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the leader and widely used coin about which everyone knows. And the ethereum is a coin that has great potential and it is the best among the altcoins.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Hi, I think that the Etherium is better than bitkoyn. Due to the fact that the Etherium has a lot of direct competitors who are trying to overtake the Etherium, and because of this, the Etherium does not stand still and is constantly being improved.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
I think we can't compare these two coins because they had a different way of working and using from the start! But the truth is I prefer invest to ETH)
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 06:14:38 PM
Ethereum is more practical than Bitcoin in terms of speed and processing fees, but there is nothing more stable than Bitcoin. My choice is both tokens
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:12:56 PM
Ethereum is the biggest and most entrenched, open-finished decentralized programming stage that empowers SmartContracts and Distributed Applications (ĐApps) to be manufactured and kept running with no downtime, extortion, control or impedance from an outsider. Ethereum isn’t only a stage yet additionally a programming dialect (Turing complete) running on a blockchain, helping engineers to manufacture and distribute conveyed applications.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 28, 2018, 06:12:35 PM
If now the BTC is the best coin, ETH is just a bad coin and they can crash at any time. So I think we should not hold the ETH now.
ethereum is not a bad coin it is just a coin with bad things happening to it and we need to undedstand that right now
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 28, 2018, 06:11:49 PM
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
If now the BTC is the best coin, ETH is just a bad coin and they can crash at any time. So I think we should not hold the ETH now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
It is hard for judging two cryptocurrencies. Who is better or worse between Bitcoin and Ethereum? This is two quite different technologies. Concerning investments I don’t think that you have to choose one of these assets. No one person can be absolutely sure that one of these assets will grow more than the other. If you ask me, you shouldn’t choose. It is better to invest in both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
I know, i see a lot of benefit from ethereum platform and i one of the fans for ethereum too. But i never think ethereum is better than bitcoin, i'm just thinking ethereum will be always a partner for bitcoin in CMC (1 and 2).
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
For now, eth is not better than btc in any way at all.Btc has always been so consistent with its price at least even in a bad, market, btc keeps its momentum but eth is always performing poorly and no one really seems to understand the reason behind the dips in the prices of eth. How then can anyone make any assertion that eth is better btc? Eth has disappointed me in so many ways and I do not seem to understand why those things are really happening at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
September 28, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is the first because now it is no stranger to being heard in the community and judging from the price is still the highest in the world itself and Enthereum is still in second order, bitcoin is also the best place to invest in long term.
Bitcoin are a great coin but  it has no more use than buy and sell not like ethereum has more useful like ethereum contract that for icos and can create his own alts and most favourite use for new project that wanna use ethereum project. so I would be invest in ethereum for a long term use.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 28, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is the first because now it is no stranger to being heard in the community and judging from the price is still the highest in the world itself and Enthereum is still in second order, bitcoin is also the best place to invest in long term.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 28, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
Ethereum thechnology is more sophisticated than Bitcoin. People who are saying Etherereum is the best believe in Ethereum technology. Actually People don't like to compare Bitcoin with another coins, they think Bitcoin is the boss or king of all coins as they are used to Bitcoins in their mindset.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
I do not think that the ether is better but it can definitely earn more than the same bitcoin because during the growth of altcoins grow stronger than bitcoin, and on the turnover
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
I think this is not good to compare BTC and ETH cause they are really different. ETH is a platform for ICO and Dapps and BTC is a main and general cryptocurrency. Without BTCc we will not see other coins and paltform, so if ypu're holder BTC is a good choice and if you want to know more about crypto or invest to ICO you should recesrch ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: