Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 16, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
I think that you can not compare Bitcoin with any other alternative coin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is the king, and he is the best coin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
You have stated most of the features that the Ethereum possess but the fact still remains that the bitcoin Blockchain is still more secure than that of Ethereum and while Ethereum may be more adaptable to the creation of new Blockchains and decentralized applications. Also Ethereum ia a lot more scalable with 25tps compared to 7tps of bitcoin. However BTC is the first cryptocurrency and will remain the most popular for a very long time to come.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 07:37:25 PM
I think that bitcoin is better than Ethereum and bitcoin capitalization confirms my opinion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:37:15 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
Yes I completely agree. There are still more investors trust and love bitcoin as compared to etherium or other alternative coins.  That is why many said bitcoin is better than the rest.
Activity: 52
September 15, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
Yes, the ethereum has many advantages. But this all can not be compared with Bitcoin. Because bitcoin is like the parent of all coins and with it you can not compare something.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
Until now bitcoin still leads and is still king, even though eth has advantages but it cannot replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is already alive in investors, so this will be difficult to replace. The bitcoin community is indeed strong so it is difficult to replace, requires a lot of time for this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
I am investing in both. I never consider bitcoin and ethereum as a rival because both of them have some important functions and differences in the market.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:59:54 PM
I do not think that eth is better than bitcoin. He has a lot of flaws, which trumpet non-stop elimination. Otherwise, it will lose its second place in the market of crypto currency.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
I do not agree to this. Yes, ETH is good with groundbreaking technologies, but BTC is king widely accepted than ETH. Nevertheless this space is unpredictable, who knows ETH might overtake BTC but I don't think it's now.
copper member
Activity: 76
September 15, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
For any investor, the most important thing is to save your investment and not lose money. If analyze the price change for the last month from the coin of ethereum and bitcoin, can see that on August 1 bitcoin cost 7600$, the ethereum cost 420$. Today, the price of aetherum is almost 50% lower, and the price of bitcoin has decreased by only 15%. The stability of bitcoin is obvious.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
Well, yes, bitcoin is an old man, no matter how much he improved his network, blockchain still has a limit. And in terms of technological ethereum look much more promising for the future. But do not forget that in all exchanges the volume of trading to bitcoin is greater than that of all, and in this its main advantage.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
Ethereum is not better and not worse than Bitcoin because is completely different coins.
But Bitcoin is more stable
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
For investments too, yes it is better than bitcoin, it can be afford and also it has a potential value for future investments.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
Well I don't know why you think ethereum is better than bitcoin. Yes ethereum is a great coin but it is not better than bitcoin
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are the best COINS, but I think bitcoin will always come first.

Although ethereum is more powerful, bitcoin has more support.
Activity: 560
September 15, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

Yes. i think they like bitcoin because its a huge price right now and every investors and traders buying at trusting bitcoin what will bitcoin do in the future.
Activity: 116
September 15, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
For me bitcoin is still the best. Although the future is still unclear right now but I believe that in trusting bitcoin I can gain profit compared to the other investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 01:26:36 AM
for completeness of features, Ethereum indeed wins, because the Ethereum Network allows its users to be able to use Smart Contract
then, for the third point you wrote ...
👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.
actually, will Ethereum really leave the POW system?
until now there is no news about the development of the rumor, so will the system be used to recover the current ETH price that is being destroyed ??
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 15, 2018, 01:05:38 AM
no, I still believe that bitcoin will always be the best, many people say that the technology owned by ethereum is better than the technology owned by bitcoin, but apart from all that we can see that bitcoin has always been the best until now
Pages:
Jump to: