Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 22, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
I trade on Ethereum more than on bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is better for me. But the other question is better or worse. It's two different coins, different blockchain

everyone's opinion is different. some say that btc is better than eth, and now some say eth is better than bitcoin. then I think, which is better, it depends on the opinion of the person holding btc or eth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
September 22, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
So after thay so many wright ups you’ve mentioned and all that positive words for ethereum,then tell me why ripple overcome the market cap and value of Ethereum?I think you have written lotsof things without anticipating some issues.well what can i say about this?Failure?zlol

Bitcoin will never be dethroned and keep that in mind,no matter how. MANY NEW coins has been created still bitcoin will be number one
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
many coins are better than bitcoin and the etherium is no exception. it's all about who does not care who's better - whoever is first! and bitcoin will be worse than all coins but will always remain first in the list
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
September 22, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
I trade on Ethereum more than on bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is better for me. But the other question is better or worse. It's two different coins, different blockchain
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
I don't think there is an excess of ETH that makes it able to beat BTC, so I declare that BTC is better than ETH, in the case of long-term investment, BTC is definitely going to be excellent because the price is very stable, compared to ETH which is unstable and currently continues decreased prices
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 22, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
I'm sure that Bitcoin is the best coin. In addition, Bitcoin has proved to be the most reliable coin among other alternative coins. ETH can not supersede it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Bitcoin is the best for me than ethereum everybody know's this already. I can't switch my bitcoin to invest in ethereum because ethereum's price now is so low and everybody hopping that ethereum will recover soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin also have different advantages. Bitcoin is more of a significant increase, if you have a good level of analysis, you can enter bitcoin when it is pumped. That way you don't have to wait a long time. Whereas ethereum is more of a long-term investment. The increase is also done in stages, so to get good grades it takes time to wait for the process.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 22, 2018, 12:34:16 AM
Although ethereum is a currency platform, the classified is still very new. Apparently ethereum has proven to be able to offer several facts including technology and innovation which's very interesting. The ethereum platform runs on smart contracts which are revolutionary technology which's very new. If we look at it in terms of technology ethereum is indeed smarter than bitcoin, because ethereum has decentralized applications. This thing is which makes ethereum to be better than bitcoin. Until now there are still many people who are confused about the advantages of both. Although these two ecosystems try to do things in their own way, I think there must be some distinctive signs between the two.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:10:15 AM
Bitcoin is always the king of the currency market and this is reflected in the rankings on coinmarketcap. As well as the value of Bitcoin is so large that ETH can not be more than Bitcoin. And now we should buy Bitcoin rather than buy ETH.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 22, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
Depending on your view of things. If you look from the technology, it does this better than the ethereum bitcoin. but in terms of the other, of course the bitcoin is superior. both complement each other, and both have pros and cons.
Activity: 546
September 22, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
Without bitcoin, probably there is no ethereum so how come this coin is better than bitcoin? In some aspects maybe but for general use of this currency in the blockchain technology, I think bitcoins are still much recognizable by the people of cryptos and being adopted as a good payments in online transactions. Also, the volume is very impressive compare to the other crypto coins.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
I agree with you that now eth is better than btc, there are many factors that affect eth better than btc, one of them now is the number of new altcoins that use eth platforms or collaborate with eth, but what else is up to now most altcoin prices depend on the price of btc, when the price of btc rises the altcoin price will also rise, and vice versa.
Activity: 574
September 21, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
In my opinion among the BTC and the ETH has a prominence of each. BTC is the first coins and makes crypto is increasingly known in the world. And all the coins follow the growth of the BTC. While the ETH has the advantage of being a very intelligent platform for the ICO project. And most of the project using the platform of the ETH. So this could be said ETH becomes King of ICO.
Activity: 122
September 21, 2018, 11:43:24 PM
I do not think ETH is better than Bitcoin at all times because i think Bitcoin is the best at the moment. Because its price is going up high and it will pull on ETH but ETH does not make Bitcoin increase.
Activity: 106
September 21, 2018, 11:32:31 PM
I think that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Yes, Ethereum is the king of the ICO, and lots of tokens are based on its' Blockchain. And in case lots of people will decide to go into their own Blockchain, where the Ethereum will appear?
yes, I accept your statement. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It is always superior and has lots of acceptance and popularity. However, the usage of Etherum for the new project has increased becoming king of ICO's. For some time there is no other coin to get the place of Etherum. But future there may be other competitors for Etherum since Eos like the coin is now emerging.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
I think if we compare technology indeed ethereum is superior for the time being. But if that was compared, then the popularity of the bitcoin is far superior. Depending on where you want to compare, both equally have advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 10:54:42 PM
Ethereum is now the best coin available besides bitcoin. and in terms of investment it is also very much talked about that eth is the best for investment in the long run

Yes indeed, i do agree and i believe eth will be a best investment in the future. Eth is very popular right now and that will be the time to eth to become more attractive to all investors and company.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 21, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
I think that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Yes, Ethereum is the king of the ICO, and lots of tokens are based on its' Blockchain. And in case lots of people will decide to go into their own Blockchain, where the Ethereum will appear?
agree with your opinion that each coin has its own concepts and advantages. between bitcoin and eth is very much in demand because of the superiority of each
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 10:41:34 PM
Ethereum is now the best coin available besides bitcoin. and in terms of investment it is also very much talked about that eth is the best for investment in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: