Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 54. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
I can not make a conclusion that wherein is better than bitcoin. I personal do trade in bitcoin and that has-been my source of living for some time now. Always wish to invest into bitcoin.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
September 18, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
no, because they are different functions and goals. bitcoin was created to replace Fiat. and he is the first crypto. while eth is a platform smart contract that serves to facilitate a person or company to make crypto coins. if anyone asks what is the best, the answer is no. but different if what is asked is between ETH and EOS or waves. or between bitcoin with bitcoincash or bitcoingold
Activity: 196
September 18, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
I believe that both Ethereum and BTC are high quality projects with good development potential in the future. But it seems to me that Ethereum has important operational advantages, the safest and most profitable option for investment. When Ethereum reaches its peak of popularity, it will be able to surpass the current BTC performance.
Activity: 320
September 18, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
Yes, in the future Ethereum and BTC can compete for leadership in the crypto market. After all, both projects today demonstrate important and useful technologies for the industry. Therefore, the most wise decision in this situation is to allocate your money to the purchase of Ethereum and BTC.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

Eth is better tech wise. Bitcoin still has scaling issues and  is still slow going to exchanges. However, eth, while being better, is not the chain that should be most used for icos and Dapps. Their are 4th and 5th gen blockchains that knock the socks off both and are way more scalable and useful for dapps

Activity: 294
September 18, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
Today Ethereum has really excellent prospects for successful development in the future. I consider ETH to be a more progressive technology than BTC. It is based on the opportunities and advantages of smart-contracts, there are good developers and technologies.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Now the state of BTC and Ethereum is at a low level, given the decline and problems of the crypto market. But I believe that now it will be profitable to invest in these projects, while prices remain low. I am sure that in the long run both coins have an excellent potential.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 03:16:56 PM
I don't think this question needs to be raised. Which one is better in Ethereum and Bitcoin?
If we want to use the prospects for comparison, then Ethereum is more suitable. After all, its development is based on improvements in BTC. It is an enhanced version of BTC. But if there is no BTC, what is Ethereum? If BTC does not lay these foundations, people may not be able to recognize cryptocurrencies now.

Yes, it will be wrong to compare Ethereum and Bitcoin. These are different platforms. Some people prefer to use ETH as they deal with ICOs. Now, when the altcoin is very cheap, it becomes more profitable to invest in these projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 17, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
They are different currencies, ETH is more about platforms, companies, and development, bitcoin is used to make transactions and to hodl it and wait for it to rise... also the two can be used for trading so we can not put that point in comparison, it is not very fair to measure two very different currencies, because if it is by popularity bitcoin continues to gain by a lot.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
maybe for now I choose eth rather than bitcoih because what I use is eth, which is very easy to get in a bounty or a gift given from this bounty.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:41:52 PM
More and more investors are transferring their investments from the Altcoins and the Ethereum into bitcoin. I think they are doing the right thing, because bitcoin will be the most reliable and crypto currency for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
Of course not, the ETH project appeared after the BTC, because the BTC project is now the founder of all the crypto-currency space, so I do not think that this is possible at all, because the BTC has everything a leader needs.
ETH can proves that has a good potentialsto in terms of gaining because it is also reliable to biy with anyone but I don't think it has a chances to replace bitcoin .Actually , we can't forecast the run in day by day.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
I think it's hard to know who is better to look at the technology because Bitcoin has a natural advantage because it is a token of the cryptocurrency. So we should look at which communities are better and more active. This shows how people support them.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 17, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Of course not, the ETH project appeared after the BTC, because the BTC project is now the founder of all the crypto-currency space, so I do not think that this is possible at all, because the BTC has everything a leader needs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
That's so funny story. Bitcoin is the currency of the future. Impossible, it's Better than Bitcoin.  Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 17, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
I don't think so Bitcoin still gonna be better at any currency that are living in the market because bitcoin is a really big one here and it is really hard to the Altcoins to beat him in any ways. But still Ethereum also a better currency that we can use in any currency we gonna run in our campaigns we might support in the future.
Activity: 93
September 17, 2018, 07:19:41 AM
Bitcoin is always better investment in Crypto.
Activity: 121
September 17, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
It is now clear that ETH has been abandoned by many people, and no one knows whether its price will continue to fall.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
For me, it's hard to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin, because they are coins that are created with very different purposes.
Both are very strong, I certainly think bitcoin is better, but in some positions ethereum is stronger. So, both are just as good, we just choose which one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
bitcoin is the best and ethereum has not been able to pass it.
proven that the bitcoin community is still more than ethereum, it will be difficult for ethereum to surpass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: