Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
I think that bitcoin will always be the best in the world of crypto currency. And I think that if the crypto currency is the world currency then bitcoin will be like a dollar.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
Why we have to compare two different coins? Which is better the apple or the orange?
Ethereum is the most used platform and Bitcoins is the most secure and trusted and widely used coin.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
Nice piece,  I must commend. Ethereum has its own good sides , more improved features but I don't buy the idea of saying its better than BTC. BTC wasn't created for same purpose as ETH, both rock their own lane. Ethereum architecture is more superb with regards smart contracts  and scalabilty, but recently it's not clear if that's certain. Ethereum has birthed many unique projects, oh yeah, and it's in line with its project aim. BTC is still king till proven otherwise. 👌
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
BTC and ETH are different and they are both very important for crypto world now. In my opinion, we shouldn't compare them, it's better to invest in both.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
The Ether has a growth prospect on the market, currently the market capitalization of Ether is greater than many tokens. But I trust Bitcoin more.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 22, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
In many ways, not only ethereum but also most of the altcoins are better than bitcoin. But this is not the real answer, because, the bitcoin dominance the crypto market. Without bitcoin, ethereum is nothing. Bitcoin has some lakes, we all know that. But still, we shouldn't compare other coins with the bitcoin.
If the BTC team had created earlier smartcontracts (as in the project RSK) and something like Lightning 2-3 years ago then we don't see any Eth or same. Other projects try to solve empty fields or slightly filled. And ETH was the first who made smarts so close to simple use
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 03:36:54 PM
Bitcoin and Ether have different goals in the market) You do not need to compare them and tell which token is better. They have different uses. Everyone has his own choice
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
In many ways, not only ethereum but also most of the altcoins are better than bitcoin. But this is not the real answer, because, the bitcoin dominance the crypto market. Without bitcoin, ethereum is nothing. Bitcoin has some lakes, we all know that. But still, we shouldn't compare other coins with the bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin, and no other coin can get closer to bitcoin by popularity. I do not believe that  Ethereum is better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
I still think that bitcoin is the most complete platform, they are pioneers of blockhain and cryptocurrency, then an easier version of adoption and usefull called ethereum.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:28:45 PM
There are too many characteristics for coins evaluations, so it's hard to say exactly which coin is better. However, I prefer Ethereum more because of its adaptability and better prospects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I do not think that we can compare such coins as bitcoin and etherium, yet each of the projects has its own risks and disadvantages. I'm inclined to think that once the etherium will beat the bitcoin, but that's just my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
I'm not tech skilled but as I often read,  the majority of tokens  are all better than bitcoin now but it is still the king and it's right.
Activity: 319
September 22, 2018, 03:11:13 PM
It has some beneficial features but I'd never say that it is better than BTC, BTC is still developing and it holds N1 position extremely strong.
Activity: 318
September 22, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Ethereum is indeed more unique than bitcoin, but trust is sometimes preferred and therefore bitcoin as the most trusted coin still persists in leading the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
September 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
In my opinion, it is better to believe in technology and what we see is real in front of us than believing in what the masses of people simply believed. However, while bitcoin and ethereum still remain attractive for investment. Only a little I prefer the ethereum due to the fact that this coin has fallen very much in price without any reason and it can better grow in price than bitcoin, which already has a high cost for today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 22, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Bitcoin is better because Ethereum has several problems:
- controlled and can be changed by one person (Vitalik);
- unlimited supply.
- scalability problems.
But if that main problems will be solved in Ethereum 2.0 price will make x2-x5 easilly.
Activity: 98
September 22, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain the eternal leader in the world of crypto currency. I'm sure that bitcoin is the best crypto currency. And the ethereum is not clear or will grow in the near future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 22, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
I trade on Ethereum more than on bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is better for me. But the other question is better or worse. It's two different coins, different blockchain

Bitcoin and ethereum two are different platform but Bitcoin is number one and ethereum is number two cryptocurrency in the world. Both coin also good. I trade both also. Both are good for me. But there is some difference between Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin transaction fees is much than ethereum transaction fees. we can see the past 2 months price of Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin prices was stable but ethereum price was not stable.
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
I trade on Ethereum more than on bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is better for me. But the other question is better or worse. It's two different coins, different blockchain

everyone's opinion is different. some say that btc is better than eth, and now some say eth is better than bitcoin. then I think, which is better, it depends on the opinion of the person holding btc or eth.
in any case, each user chooses himself where to invest their money and what coin in his opinion has the best prospects. but nevertheless the etherium thanks to the market ico of the company looks much more profitable among all competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: