Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 58. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
Between BTC and ETH, I think have advantages of each. BTC is the first coin and coin became the highest selling price. While the ETH was the coin number two after the BTC. The number of requests for ETH in this market is very big because each project is sure to use the platform of the ETH.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
For programmers and creators of ICO is better, and for investors Bitcoin is still more popular and more reliable, although the situation may change in the near future.
In near future, I think all of ICO projects will use USDT is the way to buy their tokens because USDT does not change its value in the crypto market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are members of the crypto world but Bitcoin is older, popular and has a limited number so I think Bitcoin will better than Ethereum.
Activity: 201
September 14, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
Etherium and Bitcoin are good coins.
But bitcoin have a great value,  none can beat bitcoin price right now.
Etherium is so popular because the smart contract.
Many investor use eth to invest their money.
But the price is so far under bitcoin.
So for now,  i think bitcoin is better to gain profit.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
For programmers and creators of ICO is better, and for investors Bitcoin is still more popular and more reliable, although the situation may change in the near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 11, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
I think it's technologically better, but that does not mean that it will have a price higher. And I think investors believe more in bitcoin
Yes, I agree, most investors trust only bitcoin and neglect other alternative coins including ETH. But ETH technology is much more interesting.
Activity: 314
September 11, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
Bitcoin has become too popular, bitcoin mining is less profitable, operations are more lengthy. Instead of merging $ 1000 into a bitcoin bit, it's better to distribute this sum to Ripple, Etherium, Dash, Bitconnect and wait for TON - approximately in equal proportion.
Activity: 135
September 10, 2018, 03:10:54 PM
It is impossible to answer unambiguously whether Etherium is better than Bitcoin. It depends on what you want to get from working with cryptocurrency. Etherium has a great number of advantages over Bitcoin, but The second has a higher level of support and a large market capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 61
September 10, 2018, 01:10:30 PM
On the site of the coinmarketcap, you can see that the coin Ethereum has decreased by more than 35% in the last 7 days and the Bitcoin price is only 13%. I think it says that the etherium has big problems.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
If to compare two of these coins, then to me the bitcoin naravitsya more nevertheless. It seems to me more reliable coin for investment and for storage of the means small time.
Well right now ethereum has no chance to better than bitcoin, maybe in the future ethereum will have a big chance to beat bitcoin specially when the value of eth will  pump very high on the market but now bitcoin will always be more better.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
in my opinion, ethereum is no better than bitcoin, bitcoin is more profitable and there is no coin that can beat the price of bitcoin,
even though ethereum's smart contract is very good but still cannot replace the bitcoin position as the number one coin
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 07:00:01 PM
Etheruem is not better than bitcoin, both coins are top coins, they are useful, moreover they are diverse in nature, both are multi functional tokens, but bitcoin remains the king of all coins, bitcoin is superior to other coins, bitcoin set the standards other coins follow. Etheruem is just like an alternative to bitcoin not a rival.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
If we observe the market of eth and bitcoin the position is more on bitcoin users. Bitcoin is still best than ethereum because even from the start users has been into btc. I think of more growth of btc than ethereum.

You are right that Ethereum has lost more of its value for the last eight months. But I believe that Ethereum will recover fast when the market recover.
I would not compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, because it is pointless. Both coins are good and both have great future ahead.
Ethereum will really have to recover after sudden fall, and just like what had happened last year ethereum's community and more contacts coming successfully will rise back. The comparison between eth and bitcoin, has no significant issues and regarding the best of them cannot be measured. Although bitcoin was more profitable, I believed that two coins were both doing well and progressive.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 09, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
If we observe the market of eth and bitcoin the position is more on bitcoin users. Bitcoin is still best than ethereum because even from the start users has been into btc. I think of more growth of btc than ethereum.

You are right that Ethereum has lost more of its value for the last eight months. But I believe that Ethereum will recover fast when the market recover.
I would not compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, because it is pointless. Both coins are good and both have great future ahead.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
If to compare two of these coins, then to me the bitcoin naravitsya more nevertheless. It seems to me more reliable coin for investment and for storage of the means small time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
September 09, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
You can not compare two completely different infrastructures. Both coins are good, but each by its nature is different originality and its functional. You can not compare Father and son, just like Bitcoin and Ether.
Activity: 108
September 09, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Ethereum is no better than bitcoin. Ethereum has shown its dependence on bitcoin and will not be able to surpass it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
I think it's technologically better, but that does not mean that it will have a price higher. And I think investors believe more in bitcoin
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 06:20:33 PM
Well, Ethereum is better, but do not forget who is the Creator of the blockchain and the entire cryptocurrency)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: