Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
I always believe in the good quality that ethereum has, let alone supported by advanced technology. But I disagree with the statement that ether is better than bitcoin, bitcoin has more potential and stability than ether, and that is the most dominating crypto market to this day.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
I don’t believe that ethereum is better than bitcoin. They both good in their own way so there is no point of comparing them. I want the market be better as soon as possible.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
Well, for me bitcoin is still better, it has no Creator and this is its main plus no one can change anything already as in Ethereum
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
Ethereum is now experiencing great difficulties and fell to the price of 0.03 to bitcoin, this is a very low figure
Activity: 27
September 16, 2018, 06:35:01 PM
I think that bitcoin is better than Ethereum. bitcoin has more popularity and capitalization
Ethereum is actually doing less than a fifth in terms of market cap when compared to bitcoins, that means it has a long way to go, bitcoin will always be first
Activity: 299
September 16, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
Bitcoin or ETH or any other altcoin. I think every coins has its own advantages and disadvantages. and depending on the use of each individual, case by case. Can not compare bitcoin better or ETH better. And bitcoin is the first electronic currency, the king of the crypto world can not replace that position.
Activity: 27
September 16, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
I do not think he is correct on this, Much of the interest in cryptos from institutions are more for bitcoins than ethereum,all the ETFs are currently modeled on bitcoins
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 07:12:40 PM
Etheruem is good, etheruem is so popular because of its usefulness etheruem is the king of all altcoins but bitcoin still remains the king of all coins, though I can say etheruem is the king of ICO because most altcoins were built  on the etheruem platform which makes it easy and secure to use. Bitcoin remains the king of all coins while etheruem remains the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 07:09:18 PM
It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time. Simply I think that they're not competitors. They coexist and solve different types of problems
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
I think both are good coins, potentially. but as to who is superior then I would say that bitcoin remains number one. his position is hard to shift because of the bitcoin is still strong enough to occupy his position. While the ethereum has still many things that need to be improved to be able to outperform the bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:57:24 PM
I believe that There has great prospects and despite the fall in price now - in the future it will restore its value and become more popular. and maybe surpass bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
September 16, 2018, 06:54:51 PM
If all these are going to reality or it will apply to ethereum no doubt that it will be one of the best coin in cryptoworld. But not as popular and stable coin in cyrptoworld. Bitcoin is already a established coin in the market. The capitalization is high its also the same blockchain what ethereum is using. Its difficult to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin. I know the popularity of ethereum is high because of the different ICO using ethereum as their platform. But do you think can ICO really sustain the status of ethereum. Many ICO are scam, some dont succeed after the launched. So i think it will be one of the best coin in cyrptoworld but not be better than bitcoin.

Eth and btc are needed for different tasks. What do you prefer that would buy food in the store - gold in your pocket or stock exchange issuing papers? Neither then does not suit you. And here too, both coins for different tasks are very far from your financial system in which you live and they will never be there
Activity: 20
September 16, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
Well, I also like the Ethereum more than bitcoin, but bitcoin will serovno in the head he is the Creator of the market so to speak
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
I think ether will never be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin prices remain high. Bitcoin is the father of electronic money. Bitcoin is being selected by many investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
I don't think Ethereum is better than bitcoin. I still think bitcoin is the best coin on the market.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 16, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
People always fight for this comparison. I don't know why. This is very normal for me. If we have to talk about Bitcoin and eth btc is the old token and every body regreat our life.
Where eth is trusted by people but not as Bitcoin. They  both have followers but the real thing is they are 2 different product. One is a payment system and another is a platform for other upcoming new icos. In recent days eth has went from a vomit and fever so be careful. So it is very follish step that people debate against 2 properly against think.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
I think that bitcoin is better than Ethereum. bitcoin has more popularity and capitalization
Activity: 93
September 16, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
Both of them are great crypto. They are good in their own different ways. Both of them are actually the two most popular crypto out there. They both in the market for a very long time. Their marketcap is very high and they both make a history in cryptocurrency. They have different uses and they are doing good on their respective role.
Pages:
Jump to: