Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
It is quite incorrect to compare these two crypto-currencies. Each of them is independent and self-sufficient, but one should not forget who is "big dad" in the market, and who is just an infrastructural coin. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 31, 2018, 04:59:37 AM
It is hard to explain but I think that BTC is tronger but ETH has larger potential here. Even now BTC's reliability is higher but people invest in ETH much more money.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
I think Bitcoin has always been the best cryptocurrency, and its value has always been the highest. And Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
In my opinion ethereum has a potential altcoin but it cannot surpass bitcoin in terms of Market cap and volume per (24h).
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
Ethereum is better than bitcoin for those who are believe that Ether is best for them and i like bitcoin because it is universally acceptable and if we keep this it is good for the next generations too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
No, I don't think so. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good cryptocurrencies, and they all have high investment value. And the price of Ethereum is less than $300. I think this time is very suitable for investment.
in my opinion, among the coins is the same as good, even though the time is suitable to invest, but ethereum is no better than bitcoin, because btc is still the highest value
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 12:53:27 AM
I strongly disagree with the assertion that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, this is because as a premier coin that was first introduced at the beginning, it's quality and exchange value at the coin market Exchange is high, this can be evident just in the past six months, no matter the slop or bleeding of coins, the market value of Bitcoin have never fallen below 500 BTC.

With this assertion, Bitcoin is therefore a giant coin before alt coins.
Activity: 165
August 31, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
No, I don't think so. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good cryptocurrencies, and they all have high investment value. And the price of Ethereum is less than $300. I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
August 31, 2018, 12:48:53 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
Interesting opinion. In fact, you recognized that technologically the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, and the popularity of bitcoin is based mainly on believing in it. However, it seems to me that this is not even a matter of believing in bitcoin, but only that bitcoin is capable of making a big profit by raising its price. Remove from bitcoin the opportunity to grow in price, and bitcoin few will be interested. I have nothing against bitcoin, it's just the law of the market.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 12:45:56 AM
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
I think ethereum is no better than bitcoint, for now bitcoint remains the top crypto and no one has rivaled the popularity of bitcoint, but whether for the next few days whether ethereum can be better than bitcoint
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 31, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and I don't think ethereum is catching up with bitcoin yet! Ethereum is popular among ICO stakeholders but bitcoin is popular all around the world. Many people trust bitcoin for all kinds if uses and this makes bitcoin better than ethereum!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:22:24 AM
what you say makes sense, and that makes me still save bitcoin. because he won't be replaced until now it is still the best reference cryptocurrency on the world.
Bitcoin is not someone so don't say "he" Please fix your english, friend, it's very embarrassing.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
No crypto compares to bitcoin! It is just better as it is. Bitcoin is the reason why other crypto exist! Ethereum on the otherhand still has a flawed system and its insecure plus it has been a suitable tool for most scammers! Bitcoin has however remained the nightmare of every government, it remains a mystery that can't go away easily. I believe at some point governments will realize its a useful tool against inflation. Also bitcoin has built a reputation around itself as a realiable crypto investment.
what you say makes sense, and that makes me still save bitcoin. because he won't be replaced until now it is still the best reference cryptocurrency on the world.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
August 31, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
No crypto compares to bitcoin! It is just better as it is. Bitcoin is the reason why other crypto exist! Ethereum on the otherhand still has a flawed system and its insecure plus it has been a suitable tool for most scammers! Bitcoin has however remained the nightmare of every government, it remains a mystery that can't go away easily. I believe at some point governments will realize its a useful tool against inflation. Also bitcoin has built a reputation around itself as a realiable crypto investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
This is the difference in functional and systems. When looking at these make her look necessarily bitcoin large because it is a major part of the crypto that naturally also has a good function in a variety of ways. but perhaps it is true for the system of the ethereum better with existing technologies. but for overall certainly, bitcoin is better than anything.
Activity: 845
August 30, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
I think ethereum is going better than bitcoin because of it's fast growing community. It has many projects than bitcoin. Mostly used by the bounty programs. It's ICO is better than bitcoin.

I agree, I think now is the time to invest ethereum, I believe that ethereum's future is more promising than bitcoin because of the many tokens that use the ethereum platform.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
They both have relatively different technology. Bitcoin is god in cryoto ..... Both have very good future....  We are not campare both in one circumstances...
Activity: 143
August 30, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
You can't say what's better or worse. Ethereum is a slightly different direction, it is a whole system that today confidently competes with bitcoin.
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 10:27:17 PM
I wouldn't say ethereum is better than bitcoin, I will rather say ethereum is a big altcoin and ethereum is good competition for bitcoin. Ethereum had been growing pretty good in the market and remain popular with users! The future of ethereum is indeed great!
Pages:
Jump to: