Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 77947 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Recently, the Ethereum has proved to be not on the best side. First of all, because the price of the ethereum coin decreases faster than the bitcoin price and this causes many investors to translate their Ethereums into bitcoins.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
No, of course not, because the BTC has a different purpose, the ETH project has another field of activity and it's enough to do it, because it's not right, I do not think that those people who answered on the contrary can argue their choice.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 02, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Ethereum is not better than bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency that was made and it is the top coin in the market. Bitcoin is more valuable and has more potential than ethereum to be used by almost everyone in the world.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
For nowdays It is. ETH just rising up very strong and I think, it will be a new king of the market.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
These coins have different goals. To conduct ICO Ethereum, of course, it will be better, for long-term storage, I think bitcoin will be beyond competition.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 02, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
Bitcoin appeared earlier and of course the advantage initially, but the prospects and opportunities as we see suggest the growth and benefits of Ethereum.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 01, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
I think the best coins remain on Bitcoin, Bitcoin is like the mother of all the coins in the world. Bitcoin is the axis of all coin prices, when the price of bitcoin goes down all coins will go down and vice versa, that's the reason I think bitcoin is the best coin at the moment

all the coins in my opinion are good, but still the best is still bitcoin. because bitcoin has been established since crypto first walked. therefore until now BTC has not competed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
Ethereum is expected to grow much higher in value similar to that of bitcoin. This has made people prioritize ethereum over bitcoin. Another thing ethereum is mostly preferred by users who find bitcoin to be unaffordable considering its price. In recent days the investment over ethereum has decreased a lot compared to the past.
Activity: 153
September 01, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
I think the best coins remain on Bitcoin, Bitcoin is like the mother of all the coins in the world. Bitcoin is the axis of all coin prices, when the price of bitcoin goes down all coins will go down and vice versa, that's the reason I think bitcoin is the best coin at the moment

Yes, for now I agree with you, bitcoin is still the best. Bitcoin dominates the crypto market with more than fifty percent for now. Ethereum does have the potential to grow with the community and many projects use it, but it needs extra struggle for ethereum to be able to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 01, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:30:29 PM
I think ethereum will never be better than bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of all pennies. Bitcoin has experienced many difficult challenges but still stands. Bitcoin is the best electronic currency of all time.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
Ethereum over all, is a more polished project than bitcoin, I think it took what bitcoin lacked and it managed to create a solid project, it still needs time to grow though.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:06:58 AM
Ethereum is simply newer, newer algorithm, few ASICs for mining, good capitalization and excellent functionality,but we can not say that it is better,Bitcoin as a tank and it does not break.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
ethereum prices in my opinion will not exceed the price of Bitcoin, my prediction will only reach a maximum of $ 5000, then it will stabilize again, because if the Ethereum Price rises then Many companies will suffer losses due to the inflated price of Ethereum. so surely the company will reduce the price of bitcoin in the next few days.
Activity: 72
August 31, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
A currency doesn't need to have a fixed supply as long as the inflationary mechanism is predictable, transparent, and anyone can participate. ETH is a very good currency regardless of what it was meant to be.
I believe bitcoin can't replace by any coin because this is what we promote to replace fiat money as a future exchange payment. Both are good coins but I don't think Ethereum is much better than bitcoin because this is one of the major potential coin that survives in decades in where the most fluctuated coins in blockchain technology.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Says who? Ethereum is better than any other altcoin would have been better than saying ethereum is better than bitcoin. Reason being that bitcoin is the king of the king, it dictate for all other altcoins. Bitcoin is known before any other coin. Whoever join crypto, joined because they heard about bitcoin and not ethereum. Never compare bitcoin and ethereum as same category.
Activity: 420
August 31, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
Technically etherium better then bitcoin is sopport more transaction per second and have smart contrcts, but one time eth broke their consensus and fork network.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
August 31, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
Everyone has a different perspective view.Some people will agree with you and some won't.You have to accept that.My opinion is bitcoin is always better than any other crypto.I like bitcoin so much because of its high rate and much popularity.Also i can use bitcoin anytime anywhere in my area.Ethereum isn't available everywhere like bitcoin.

Though this year we didn't see uprising character of bitcoin but I still believe bitcoin is still better than Ethereum.Overall, bitcoin is strong than ethereum except for few areas that you said.
Activity: 25
August 31, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
A currency doesn't need to have a fixed supply as long as the inflationary mechanism is predictable, transparent, and anyone can participate. ETH is a very good currency regardless of what it was meant to be.
Activity: 82
August 31, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
Ethereum is indeed better than Bitcoin in terms of speed and handling fees, but there is nothing better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin creates Ethereum, so Bitcoin is more valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: